Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 327

Thread: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

  1. #31
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Neomalthusian View Post
    Opting not to be insured AND not to receive any medical attention, even in the event of need... is free.
    Its free until the person has an emergency room visit, and then we pay for it.
    Do not write in this space!

  2. #32
    Educator Flippinfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA (Raised in SW Oklahoma)
    Last Seen
    08-01-12 @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    883

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Canadians are perfectly happy with their medical care... these 'flee to Canada' folks are in for a rude awakening.
    Silly poor people
    Tax cuts are for the rich!

  3. #33
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Yes, people are so fed up with "socialized health care" in America, that they're moving. To Canada

    People Who Say They're Moving To Canada Because Of ObamaCare
    Libtards did the same thing when Bush was in office.

    snopes.com: Star Trek
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  4. #34
    Educator Flippinfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA (Raised in SW Oklahoma)
    Last Seen
    08-01-12 @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    883

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Libtards did the same thing when Bush was in office.

    snopes.com: Star Trek
    I think you're missing the point...they say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare (socialized medicine) when Canada has socialized medicine.
    Silly poor people
    Tax cuts are for the rich!

  5. #35
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippinfunky View Post
    I think you're missing the point...they say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare (socialized medicine) when Canada has socialized medicine.
    Exactly. I know that a bunch of dumb liberals said "I'm moving to Canada if Bush wins," but of course, they wouldn't have found Bush in Ottawa.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #36
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Libtards did the same thing when Bush was in office.

    snopes.com: Star Trek
    Haha - well none of those people are really missed.

    Why Canada? Loving America but not wanting to be too far away - I don't get it.

    If you're going to defect and abandon your country go overseas - if there's still land between you and your hated former country you haven't made your point clear enough.

    If I defected from the US I'd flee to Austrailia . . . or an island thereabouts. Because if I ever did so it wouldn't be for some stupid temporary politic tiff - it'll be to escape the entire concept and values that define america . . . .or the people - because you people get on my nerves. Like my husband says about California, "it would be a great place to live - if i wasn't for all the people"
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  7. #37
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,803

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    It isn't hard to imagine these "morans" moving to Quebec and soon complaining that people are too lazy to learn English.

  8. #38
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Sometimes I don't know who is dumber... the average American or the average tree stump.
    I go with door number 1.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #39
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    These are a group of stupid, cowardly conservatives. There are liberals who fit that bill, too. Hacks the bunch of them.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #40
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,161

    Re: People say they're moving to Canada because of Obamacare

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Like my husband says about California, "it would be a great place to live - if i wasn't for all the people"
    That and the earthquakes. I'll take snow anytime over an earthquake. During a snow storm you sit in your house and watch the snow fall. During an earthquake, you run outside and watch your house fall.

    I'd move to Canada... For the beer and Tim Horton's.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •