Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 123

Thread: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitutiona

  1. #61
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,692

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by centrist8491 View Post
    Anybody who makes more than $100,000 in retirement should not get SS......Mark Zuckerburg should NOT get it. ETC. ETC....
    Provided they arent forced to pay into it you are absolutely correct.

  2. #62
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenAsparagus View Post
    How are they sucking up taxpayer money when they are also taxpayers?

    Everyone that works and is retired is a tax payer....everyone that pays a sales tax or pays a license and registration fee...why havent they abolished pensions for house members...NO employer has to provide a pension they tell us...ok get rid of yours im your employer. Employers dont have to provide health benefits...ok get rid of yours...you can see the hypocrisy you dont want to admit it

  3. #63
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so once you have collected every dime that you have put into it, you will refuse all further SS checks?

    if RP collects one dime past what he himself contributed, he is a total scumbag hypocrite.
    if he was able to invest his money, It would of grown well above what was taken from him, making your temper tantrum rant look rather foolish and illogical.

  4. #64
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Can you actually reject SS checks? When they were paper I guess you could just not cash them...but aren't they all auto-deposit now?
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  5. #65
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Can you actually reject SS checks? When they were paper I guess you could just not cash them...but aren't they all auto-deposit now?
    you have to file to start receiving it, it doesn't happen magically

  6. #66
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Look, when Redress is passing up an oppertunity to take a shot at Ron Paul you know its not a legitimate issue.
    Nope sorry redress is not the do all end all for anti Ron Paul rhetoric and no single persons word is the gospel.

    What makes Ron Paul a hypocrit over all others...is his entire political belief system and his entire platform is what is constitutional and what is not...he rails endlessly against social security and medicare as unconstitutional, yet he jumps on the badwagon and has been suckin on it longer than all the babyboomers have been. Ron Paul is a medical doctor and he is not a POOR Man, if he had any real conviction he would have done exactly what I said in an earlier thread....Make a press conference and state he was going to accept SS until he got what they unconstitutionally took from him then he would cease....Ron Paul is 76 yrs old...hes been collecting what 14 yrs. I wonder if hes on medicare also.


    Its the same as Global Moderators breaking all the rules here while telling all of us you cant do that or you will be permabanned.
    Last edited by lpast; 06-21-12 at 12:26 PM.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    if he was able to invest his money, It would of grown well above what was taken from him, making your temper tantrum rant look rather foolish and illogical.
    if RP collects one dime past what he payed into it, he is part of the ponzi-scheme.

    that would make him a hypocrite.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    ...Ron Paul is a medical doctor and he is not a POOR Man, if he had any real conviction he would have done exactly what I said in an earlier thread....Make a press conference and state he was going to accept SS until he got what they unconstitutionally took from him then he would cease....Ron Paul is 76 yrs old...hes been collecting what 14 yrs. I wonder if hes on medicare also.
    I predict he shall be collecting from SS & Medicare beyond what he himself payed into it.

    why? cause' he's an opportunist who won't reject a check. his principles be damned.

  9. #69
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I predict he shall be collecting from SS & Medicare beyond what he himself payed into it.

    why? cause' he's an opportunist who won't reject a check. his principles be damned.
    Hes at least 10 yrs past collecting what he paid into it....he was collecting it before me and had his money back before I started collecting...HE WAS STEALING FROM ME....lol....what a phony that guys is...

  10. #70
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ron Paul Admits He's On Social Security, Even Though He Believes It's Unconstitut

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    he rails endlessly against social security and medicare as unconstitutional, yet he jumps on the badwagon and has been suckin on it longer than all the babyboomers have been.
    I doubt you will be moved by factual things, because you are clearly not right in the head.

    But this is pure crap. He isn’t sucking on anything. He currently gives more money to SS then they return to him, so he is still blowing into the system, not sucking out.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •