Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 258

Thread: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today[W:157, 174]

  1. #211
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,442

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Can we make fun of her yet? Or is she still considered somebody's kid?
    Can we make fun of Obama yet? Or is everything wrong in the universe still Bushes fault?

    Just checking.
    Thank you

  2. #212
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    Can we make fun of Obama yet?
    Yep. He's got really big ears, so it should be pretty easy.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #213
    Sage
    akyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,442

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Yep. He's got really big ears, so it should be pretty easy.
    images.jpg


    That part has been done.

    Not my style anyway. There is too much ammunition in what he has and has not done anyway.
    Thank you

  4. #214
    Professor
    Billy the Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    The hits just keep coming. As you avoid mine.
    Avoid?


    I know where you stand and your point of view. You hate Sarah Palin so deeply, you'll go after everyone in her family and justify it in your mind.

    Right? Thanks.

  5. #215
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,273

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by akyron View Post
    Can we make fun of Obama yet? Or is everything wrong in the universe still Bushes fault?

    Just checking.
    Surely you jest. Unless you're living in a cave, righties are collectively coming unglued with "It's Obama's Derangement Syndrome"

  6. #216
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,273

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    Avoid?


    I know where you stand and your point of view. You hate Sarah Palin so deeply, you'll go after everyone in her family and justify it in your mind.

    Right? Thanks.
    Actually the truth is, I loathe stupidity masquerading as a politician. Which epitomizes SP. Through no fault of her own, Bristol was scarred as the daughter of a ****ing idiot. But Bristol wasn't smart enough to avoid the public eye. Instead she sought it out. And, just like her Mother, proves her stupidity every time she opens her mouth.

    As to the other members of Sarah's family, the only ones who get **** from me are the idots that go public and say stupid things. Which so far includes Turd, Bristol and Sarah. The rest are fine.

    That work for ya?
    Last edited by Top Cat; 06-29-12 at 05:12 PM.

  7. #217
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,273

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Bill Maher.

    Bill Maher speaks during the HBO portion of the 2011 Summer TCA Tour held at the Beverly Hilton on July 28, 2011 in Beverly Hills, Calif.

    WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — Comedian Bill Maher takes another swipe at Sarah Palin and her family.

    The host of HBO’s “Real Time” took to Twitter to slam the former Alaska governor who criticized the Supreme Court’s ruling upholding President Obama’s health care law.

    “#SarahPalin‬ tweeted “Obama lies, freedom dies” – oh cheer up, it just means when one of ur kids gets knocked up they’ll be covered,” Maher said.
    http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/...ll-be-covered/

    I suspect this will get some panties wadded up.

  8. #218
    Professor
    Billy the Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 02:29 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,449

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Actually the truth is, I loathe stupidity masquerading as a politician. Which epitomizes SP. Through no fault of her own, Bristol was scarred as the daughter of a ****ing idiot. But Bristol wasn't smart enough to avoid the public eye. Instead she sought it out. And, just like her Mother, proves her stupidity every time she opens her mouth.

    As to the other members of Sarah's family, the only ones who get **** from me are the idots that go public and say stupid things. Which so far includes Turd, Bristol and Sarah. The rest are fine.

    That work for ya?

    Oh come on. Be honest. You hate Palin and anyone or anything to do with her.

    I don't care and I'm sure Palin doesn't care. It's you that cares about your hate. Good luck with that.

  9. #219
    Advisor jpevans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-17-12 @ 05:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    338

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Bill Maher.



    Maher: When One Of Palin’s ‘Kids Gets Knocked Up They’ll Be Covered’ « CBS DC

    I suspect this will get some panties wadded up.

    I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now. Bob Dylan

  10. #220
    Educator
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 11:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    912

    Re: Bristol Palin's Reality Show About Being a Single Mom Debuts Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Surely you jest. Unless you're living in a cave, righties are collectively coming unglued with "It's Obama's Derangement Syndrome"
    LOL. Quite a few on here are reveling in their Palin Derangement Syndrome, especially you. At least Obama opponents have a reason to criticize him as his decisions effect their every day lives. You are obssessed with a television celebrity and her family. Seek counseling.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •