Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

  1. #11
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    red ,only pkk bombs our civillians.some leftist ones such as dhkpc just attack the policemen.islamist ones attack Ataturkist academicians.so only pkk is responsible for these attacks.
    Then why would they deny it?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Eh, plausible deniability is yet another tool. Not saying you're wrong but if my object were to create chaos and fear I would look at what tools I had at my disposal, if people had reason to believe that a group I was affiliated with and was sure said group carried out the attack, but I could get authorities to waste resources based on a denial why not do it?(Speaking as a tactician there, not necessarily any other goal with that musing)
    Well if you are seeking to bomb people into accepting your position then this is less likely to be work if people don't know that its you doing the bombing. All that chaos and fear do is bolster the Turkish governments position. The fact that its illogical doesn't rule out the possibility that one of the more extreme factions of the PKK are behind it but as ever I'm never sure whom to trust when it comes to the murkier side of Turkish politics.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,079

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Then why would they deny it?


    Well if you are seeking to bomb people into accepting your position then this is less likely to be work if people don't know that its you doing the bombing. All that chaos and fear do is bolster the Turkish governments position. The fact that its illogical doesn't rule out the possibility that one of the more extreme factions of the PKK are behind it but as ever I'm never sure whom to trust when it comes to the murkier side of Turkish politics.
    because they dont want to lose their credibility in the international arena and among some kurds who believes they are innocent.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  3. #13
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    because they dont want to lose their credibility in the international arena and among some kurds who believes they are innocent.
    Then what purpose would the bombing have for them?

  4. #14
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,079

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Then what purpose would the bombing have for them?
    to force some idiots to accept all their unreasonable wishes..what else can it be?
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  5. #15
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    to force some idiots to accept all their unreasonable wishes..what else can it be?
    But why would said idiot accept the wishes of an organisation as a result of something he didn't believe this organisation did?
    Last edited by Red_Dave; 06-20-12 at 07:08 PM.

  6. #16
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,079

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    But why would said idiot accept the wishes of an organisation as a result of something he didn't believe this organisation did?
    red,we have lots of liberal idiots here ,but they are not like american liberals ,and these attacks are used as an excuse to change our map .you must know these ,you lived here .
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  7. #17
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Then why would they deny it?


    Well if you are seeking to bomb people into accepting your position then this is less likely to be work if people don't know that its you doing the bombing. All that chaos and fear do is bolster the Turkish governments position. The fact that its illogical doesn't rule out the possibility that one of the more extreme factions of the PKK are behind it but as ever I'm never sure whom to trust when it comes to the murkier side of Turkish politics.
    I get the logic behind your position, everything equal I think you're probably right. The intent of the bombing is what would determine who would want what culpability. I really just wanted to throw out a possible reason to deny involvement.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  8. #18
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,079

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    i think the aliens have been bombing the turks for 30 years according to red
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #19
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    i think the aliens have been bombing the turks for 30 years according to red
    I don't know who did it, but a lot of rich and powerful people stand to lose a lot of wealth and power if the conflict draws to an end, likewise a dissident faction of the PKK could have done this without approval from the top. Considering the fractured nature of both the Turkish state* and the PKK there are many potential explanations.

    *Deep state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by Red_Dave; 06-20-12 at 09:09 PM.

  10. #20
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,079

    Re: Bloody terrorists killed 8 Turkish soldiers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    I don't know who did it, but a lot of rich and powerful people stand to lose a lot of wealth and power if the conflict draws to an end, likewise a dissident faction of the PKK could have done this without approval from the top. Considering the fractured nature of both the Turkish state and the PKK there are many potential explanations.
    i know,red,i am sure...

    how do the rich lose power?
    can you clarify it please?

    you believe in wiki but not me

    okay deep state kills its own people ,not pkk..
    Last edited by Medusa; 06-20-12 at 09:10 PM.
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •