Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 135

Thread: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

  1. #121
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Since I was not using the picture as a basis for my argument, why should I?
    Taking your posts at face value, it sounded like you wanted to know but didn't want to look it up yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Everyone knows that the person presenting an argument bears the responsibility for veryifying/sourcing any external claims presented. Well, almost everyone, it seems . . . .
    Including the source of pictures? No... articles, links, sure. "Who made the picture". You gotta be kidding....
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #122
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Is this thread some sort of contest over who can make a bigger ass of themselves and show the most biased information?

  3. #123
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,124

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    This is how liberals handle defeat at the polls, not to well.
    In this day and age, I think death threats are pretty common in any political issue and from both sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  4. #124
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    But if you say DOJ, it gives you an opportunity to take a shot at President Obama. Karl, you are a smart guy. I thought you would have figured this out by now. Never let any opportunity go by to take a shot at the President, whether it has anything to do with him or not. The First Commandment of Right Wing politics.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  5. #125
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    This is how liberals handle defeat at the polls, not to well.

    The Milwaukee Police Department said Wednesday it's evaluating death threats made against Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker on Twitter following the governor's recall election victory.
    Political tensions in Wisconsin came to a fever pitch Tuesday night as the election results were announced. Multiple death threats surfaced on Twitter throughout the evening and into the morning. They were posted on the curation site Twitchy.com.


    Read more: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory*being investigated by police - NY Daily News
    Sawyer - Do you think this is payback for you conservatives threatening to kill Barack Obama because you lost an election? I think we have a ways to go to catch up to you guys, don't you think?

    Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  6. #126
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,288

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Sawyer - Do you think this is payback for you conservatives threatening to kill Barack Obama because you lost an election? I think we have a ways to go to catch up to you guys, don't you think?

    Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
    Gee I can't help but wonder how many conservatives are in those unions? Perhaps THEY are the ones making the threats?

  7. #127
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham, replying to Karl View Post
    [...] Including the source of pictures? No... articles, links, sure. "Who made the picture". You gotta be kidding....
    Really? Then how do you determine if a picture is real or fake?

    If I post a picture of some unknown person beating up some other unknown person, and say the person doing the beating is a conservative, you'll believe me just because I say so?

    Really?

    That picture of Obama wearing the jungle garb that was circulating a few years ago -- you believe that was real?

    The picture of Trayvon Martin wearing droopy pants, giving the camera the finger with both hands -- you believe that was real? (actually you wouldn't be the only one).

  8. #128
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    But if you say DOJ, it gives you an opportunity to take a shot at President Obama. Karl, you are a smart guy. I thought you would have figured this out by now. Never let any opportunity go by to take a shot at the President, whether it has anything to do with him or not. The First Commandment of Right Wing politics.
    True. However, I enjoy watching them scurry back into the shadows when they realize they can't come up with an answer

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Early in this thread I said I thought these death threats were not from a few lone nuts but they represented the way mainstream libs feel and you have all done a wonderful job of proving me right. It would have been so easy to say this is horrible and these morons should be rounded up and punished. A couple of you did but the vast majority denied, obfuscated, tried to change the subject and attacked myself and others for bringing this up. At some point the line between complacency and complicity blurs and you have crossed that line. Your complacent attitude towards the Walker death threats has made you complicit in the death threats against him.

  10. #130
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: Gov. Scott Walker death threats after recall victory being investigated by police

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Early in this thread I said I thought these death threats were not from a few lone nuts but they represented the way mainstream libs feel and you have all done a wonderful job of proving me right. It would have been so easy to say this is horrible and these morons should be rounded up and punished. A couple of you did but the vast majority denied, obfuscated, tried to change the subject and attacked myself and others for bringing this up. [...]
    Wrong. Again. You were 'attacked' because of the stupid claim that those tweets represented mainstream libs. I'm sure that you knew you'd be attacked for it, and I'm sure that you knew it was a stupid claim. Which, in conjunction with your most recent post, makes the whole purpose of the thread an exercise in trolling, does it not?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •