Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 238

Thread: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

  1. #91
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,173

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    Destroy it.


    "Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez brought his revolutionary zeal to the cartel that controls 40 percent of the world's oil, urging fellow members at a weekend summit to fight against ``imperialism'' and ``exploitation.'' Chavez used the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to advance a struggle for the soul of the cartel. Countering him was the conference host, Saudi King Abdullah, who said the organization's goal was simply to produce prosperity.

    Support for Chavez came from President Rafael Vicente Correa of Ecuador and from Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whose nation is the target of a U.S.-led campaign of sanctions and pressure over allegations that it is pursuing nuclear weapons and destabilizing the region."

    Chavez Tells OPEC to Use Politics, Curb `Imperialism' (Update1) - Bloomberg (see post 37)
    trying to end imperialism is a noble effort
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #92
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    Destroy it.


    "Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez brought his revolutionary zeal to the cartel that controls 40 percent of the world's oil, urging fellow members at a weekend summit to fight against ``imperialism'' and ``exploitation.'' Chavez used the Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, meeting of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries to advance a struggle for the soul of the cartel. Countering him was the conference host, Saudi King Abdullah, who said the organization's goal was simply to produce prosperity.

    Support for Chavez came from President Rafael Vicente Correa of Ecuador and from Iran's Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, whose nation is the target of a U.S.-led campaign of sanctions and pressure over allegations that it is pursuing nuclear weapons and destabilizing the region."

    Chavez Tells OPEC to Use Politics, Curb `Imperialism' (Update1) - Bloomberg (see post 37)
    Whats problem with this?
    The nations where these natural resources are held being owned and controlled by their own government and the people?
    Whats the problem? That they dont let US corporations come in and control them for profit?


  3. #93
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,600

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Hi everyone. Just to let you know that Texmex is spamming my PM box with threats for the past several weeks. Now he just posts that he's reporting me for my comments about Chevez's cancer. I must have really struck a nerve with him to have him spam my PM box with threats of violence and now threats that he's going to follow each of my posts here on the forum and repoirt me to the mods whenever he feels that my piosts offends him. He like Sean Penn must really like a ruthless murdering dictator.

    Grow up and get a life TEX and stop spamming my pm box with threats of violence.

    Is it any wonder why I don't like Liberals. They're all lunatics.
    Was Tex Mex elected to represent all liberals, or is it a self anointed position?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Was Tex Mex elected to represent all liberals, or is it a self anointed position?
    I don't know but but he's definitely whacked out and has a few screws loose. He's been stalking and PMing my mailbox with death threats.... but I'm sure the Liberal mods won't do anything about it because like ALL LIBERALS, they turn a blind eye everytime anyone in their camp commits a dispicable act.

  5. #95
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    I don't know but but he's definitely whacked out and has a few screws loose. He's been stalking and PMing my mailbox with death threats.... but I'm sure the Liberal mods won't do anything about it because like ALL LIBERALS, they turn a blind eye everytime anyone in their camp commits a dispicable act.
    Wait a sec. I know you believe that liberals andn socialists are the same thing or liberals like socialists, so why did a liberal mod just suspend my account for two days? Looks like your loose DP conspiracy theory is pretty much BS.

    P.S. Still waiting on your response from my PM...


  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Wait a sec. I know you believe that liberals andn socialists are the same thing or liberals like socialists, so why did a liberal mod just suspend my account for two days? Looks like your loose DP conspiracy theory is pretty much BS.
    It's common knowledge that ALL LIBERALS are liars so I don't believe that you've been suspended... atleast not by a Liberal mod.

  7. #97
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    06-28-17 @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,909

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    trying to end imperialism is a noble effort
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Whats problem with this?
    The nations where these natural resources are held being owned and controlled by their own government and the people?
    Whats the problem? That they dont let US corporations come in and control them for profit?
    In this specific situation Chavez was not for his people as one would imagine as I have cited in previous posts in this thread. He was self serving, he denied others their right to live according to the constitution which he wanted to bring about, he impeded the judicial system from operating pursuant to Venezuelan law, as well as other similar conditions. A society cannot operate under such stringent guidelines, it cannot grow, people cannot thrive under such oppressive circumstances.

  8. #98
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    It's common knowledge that ALL LIBERALS are liars
    Thats some great knowledge you got there. I wonder how you came to that conclusion?

    so I don't believe that you've been suspended... atleast not by a Liberal mod.
    No i have been........


  9. #99
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    Quote Originally Posted by Connery View Post
    In this specific situation Chavez was not for his people as one would imagine as I have cited in previous posts in this thread.
    Really?
    Then why has he been re-elected many times in fair elections?
    And why has his programs he implemented lead to this?
    http://www.cepr.net/documents/public...la-2009-02.pdf


    He was self serving, he denied others their right to live according to the constitution which he wanted to bring about, he impeded the judicial system from operating pursuant to Venezuelan law, as well as other similar conditions. A society cannot operate under such stringent guidelines, it cannot grow, people cannot thrive under such oppressive circumstances.
    Sources on this?


  10. #100
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,433

    Re: Chavez's cancer has 'entered the end stage'

    It's too bad he has to suffer with cancer, but at least the people of Venezuela may have a chance to fight for their rights for freedom of expression soon. As much as I dislike leftistas and libtardos, I believe in their right to protest and to criticize the government, but Chavez doesn't and it's amazing to me the support that this person has received on this forum. Included a link about the people of Venezuela that care about their country and rights as follows:

    Caracas Nine - Images
    Caitlyn Strong...

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •