Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 106

Thread: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 08:07 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,245

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Do you always get this mad about marketing gimmicks?
    If it was up to me, marketing would be illegal. Professionalizing relationships objectifies society.

  2. #32
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Pizza is sort of like French fries in that it's an American creation. Italian pizza is a completely different entrée.
    Let's not forget, that even if it WERE an Italian creation (as we know it), America's been crapping on it for years under Dak's premise, since we order it in English using American toppings from American companies.

    Absolutely ridiculous nonsense.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 08:07 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,245

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    I have no idea what you're talking about, nor why you think it has relevance to my post.
    Exactly. Libertarians are naive. This is why you get made fun of for being childish all the time.

  4. #34
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,570

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Daktoria View Post
    Exactly. Libertarians are naive. This is why you get made fun of for being childish all the time.


    No, it was just incoherent blabbering devoid of any context.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  5. #35
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Daktoria View Post
    Exactly. Libertarians are naive. This is why you get made fun of for being childish all the time.
    Or maybe the points you're making are so absolutely insane and ridiculous that most people are completely unable to fathom a logical basis for them.

    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 08:07 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,245

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Let's not forget, that even if it WERE an Italian creation (as we know it), America's been crapping on it for years under Dak's premise, since we order it in English using American toppings from American companies.

    Absolutely ridiculous nonsense.
    I agree, and that's the shame. Chicago and California style pizza are nothing like the original.

    Floridians come from New York though. They should know better.

  7. #37
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Did a check of their menu. It appears they're a "fusion" style restaurant. They've taken a cuisine made famous by a specific region and infused/modified it to incorporate cuisine from other regions. It's very common in the food world these days. And yeah, their menu is largely influenced by popular Hispanic culture and cuisine. The only dessert they have is churros, for example.

    Still not seeing why we should be carrying torches and pitchforks.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  8. #38
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Daktoria View Post
    I agree, and that's the shame. Chicago and California style pizza are nothing like the original.

    Floridians come from New York though. They should know better.
    You do realize you're agreeing that your argument is absolute ridiculous nonsense, right? Because that's what I was saying.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    09-18-12 @ 08:07 AM
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,245

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Or maybe the points you're making are so absolutely insane and ridiculous that most people are completely unable to fathom a logical basis for them.

    The only thing insane is you've completely forgotten the roots of how commodities are designed.

    Consumer goods don't come out of thin air. You know liberals are laughing hysterically because the right doesn't care about history anymore, no?

  10. #40
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Pizza parlor’s giveaway sparks heated debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Daktoria View Post
    The only thing insane is you've completely forgotten the roots of how commodities are designed.

    Consumer goods don't come out of thin air. You know liberals are laughing hysterically because the right doesn't care about history anymore, no?
    I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Nothing you're saying does anything to show that Pizza Patron is somehow wrong for what they do.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •