Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 190

Thread: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

  1. #1
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    This is quite interesting, because it looks like the democrats might be involved in a little voter fraud:

    Figures. 20,000 Felons Including Killers, Arsonists, and Stalkers Signed Wisconsin Recall Petitions
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 12:13 PM


    What lovely people.

    Those angry Wisconsinites who signed the petition to recall Governor Scott Walker were involved in over 20,000 felonies including homicide, arson and stalking.

    Put Wisconsin First recently matched Wisconsin recallerís names and addresses to Wisconsin Court Cases. There were over 400,000 matches of cases and charges from just over 900,000 signatures.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...all-petitions/


    I did some checking, and according to Wisconsin law, people with felony convictions are barred from voting if incarcerated, on parole, or on probation for those crimes. So just for kicks, I looked at the list of people who committed felonies and decided to check the status of the very first person on the list, Kari A Tha, and sure enough, she is still on probation until at least mid 2013 for her 2005 felony conviction, which she served a year in prison for.

    This means she's not eligable to vote in the state of Wisconsin, and according to the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, "Petition signers must reside in the district of the elected official being recalled and be eligible to vote in Wisconsin."

    Voter fraud anyone?

  2. #2
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Did they REALLY research everyone's information?

    That's amazing.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  3. #3
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Did they REALLY research everyone's information?

    That's amazing.
    No, it's just another dishonest claim from some wingnut on the internet

    Even if they did what the article claims they did, it proves nothing. All they did was match names. The fact that someone has the same name as a felon doesn't mean that they are a felon
    Last edited by sangha; 05-23-12 at 09:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  4. #4
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    No, it's just another dishonest claim from some wingnut on the internet

    Even if they did what the article claims they did, it proves nothing. All they did was match names. The fact that someone has the same name as a felon doesn't mean that they are a felon
    You are either a partisan hack that's too lazy to actually read the information and click the links, or you're dishonest... Either way it's sad and quite pathetic.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    The petition signatures were already validated, so I don't even know what this thread is.

    Also, whoever put that site up that apparently links names to felonies better hope they got the right people lest they face a lawsuit.

  6. #6
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    The petition signatures were already validated, so I don't even know what this thread is.

    Also, whoever put that site up that apparently links names to felonies better hope they got the right people lest they face a lawsuit.
    You're right... There must be dozens and dozens of people named "Kari A Tha" in the state of Wisconsin that also lived at that address. LMMFAO

    Other than that clever "attack the source" retort of yours, do you have anything to say about the honesty and ethics of your political brothers and sisters?

    Validated my ass
    Last edited by Grim17; 05-23-12 at 10:21 PM.

  7. #7
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    You're right... There must be dozens and dozens of people named "Kari A Tha" in the state of Wisconsin that also lived at that address. LMMFAO

    Other than that clever "attack the source" retort of yours, do you have anything to say about the honesty and ethics of your political brothers and sisters?

    Validated my ass
    You've got it bass-ackwards again

    It's not up to anyone to prove them wrong. You have to show that they actually did what they claim they did.

    I see no evidence that Kari Tha signed a recall petition
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  8. #8
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,715

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You've got it bass-ackwards again

    It's not up to anyone to prove them wrong. You have to show that they actually did what they claim they did.

    I see no evidence that Kari Tha signed a recall petition
    what you claim to have seen hardly qualifies as valid evidence

  9. #9
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what you claim to have seen hardly qualifies as valid evidence
    Then post a link to an image of the recall petition that Kari Tha signed
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #10
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Voter Fraud? 20,000 Felons Signed Wisconsin Recall Petition

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    You've got it bass-ackwards again

    It's not up to anyone to prove them wrong. You have to show that they actually did what they claim they did.

    I see no evidence that Kari Tha signed a recall petition
    I see... So this whole thing is fabricated... What ever dude.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •