Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 238

Thread: NAACP backs gay marriage

  1. #51
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    NAACP Backs Gay Marriage - WSJ.com

    About time. I've been dismayed at what seems to be Black prejudice towards gays. Makes no sense, really. A welcome new voice.
    NAACP endorsement means squat


  2. #52
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    NAACP endorsement means squat

    Which also means squat.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  3. #53
    Sage
    Enola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    07-30-16 @ 02:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,326
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    Where were all your imaginary black friends for voting on prop 8 in California?
    Imaginary? Like, do I know you or you know me? I thought not.

  4. #54
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Which also means squat.
    Blacks, traditionally are a God-fearing community.

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,363

    Re: NAACP backs gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

    Read more @: NAACP backs gay marriage - POLITICO.com

    Wow... Is this just another campaign tactic of Obama? Maybe yes maybe no, but i certainly fall behind and back this decision the NACCP has made. More popular groups need to step up to the plate and back this message.

    Thoughts?
    Comments?
    Response?[/LEFT]
    My only thought is it is somewhat less than breaking news with a headline that says NAACP backs Obama policy decision.

  6. #56
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: NAACP backs gay marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckBerry View Post
    lol haha I say again (since you can't seem to read what you wrote) I'm giving a direct quote of what you said



    I certainly didn't take what you said out of context, you are just trying to play games to pretend that you didn't mean what you said lololol
    translation: there is still egg on your face, you still lied and you still have no proof of your fqalse claim. GOT IT!

    I am GLAD you quoted me because its evidence that supports me and exposes you LMAO

    if you are not a liar and you were not just hugely exposed PLEASE PLEASE do the following:

    point out where I said that simply being a SSM "opponent" makes you a bigot
    post your proof that the majority of black americans actively participate in trying to stop equal rights

    until you do this you are exposed and its obvious to ever one honest and objective. I cant wait for this spin!!! this is funny as hell, its like shooting fish in a barrel!!! LMAO
    Last edited by AGENT J; 05-20-12 at 01:56 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #57
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Blacks, traditionally are a God-fearing community.
    Which has nothing to do with anything.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: NAACP backs gay marriage

    Moderator's Warning:
    NAACP backs gay marriageThreads merged
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    NAACP endorsement means squat

    And this post doesn't?
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  10. #60
    Advisor dabateman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    11-13-12 @ 05:57 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    469

    Re: NAACP Backs Same-Sex Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    Blacks, traditionally are a God-fearing community.
    And children are scared of monsters under the bed. So your point?

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •