Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89

Thread: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

  1. #51
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Sooooo-
    While some want to get all Aristotle on his ass...

    Did Beck find his magic box and will he use his magic stones to tell us what is in it?

    and nota, you ASSumed just so you could fake an umbrage dance-off.

    I would give you style points but the move is so overplayed in here...

  2. #52
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,923

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Sooooo-
    While some want to get all Aristotle on his ass...

    Did Beck find his magic box and will he use his magic stones to tell us what is in it?

    and nota, you ASSumed just so you could fake an umbrage dance-off.

    I would give you style points but the move is so overplayed in here...
    Do you mean get all Aristotle on her ass? Yes.

    <snicker> I've taken no umbrage; I'm just laughing at silly people who make ridiculous pseudo-universal claims and the clowns that rush to back them up.


    It's kinda cute in a jejune sorta way.

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,626

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Awww you continue your little dance, how cute!

    Still you ASSumed and can't quite wiggle away from it.

    Your 'logic' is flawed. You're faulting someone for being 'universal' but in order to make that point you show us the correct way would be to use ALL. If she had used all your point would have been valid, since she didn't you had to ASSume she meant every Republican so you could launch yet another predictable chide.

    Somehow I don't think Aristotle would be impressed by your tap dance or being drug into this.

  4. #54
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I have to agree with that. What he does on TV and radio is a schtick. Nothing more, nothing less. Amazing how many fall for his crapola.

    Wow. So in your view, "He's just kidding" then?

  5. #55
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Wow. So in your view, "He's just kidding" then?
    He has said as much in interviews.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Beck knows that there is no box of papers that will reveal anything about Obama. He also knows that he can get attention from the idiots who believe everything Beck says on the radio, and that the media attention brings in advertising dollars. Beck isn't stupid. He knows how to get and keep a big audience of gullible people, just what the advertisers will pay for.

    Buy gold, anyone?
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  7. #57
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Beck knows that there is no box of papers that will reveal anything about Obama. He also knows that he can get attention from the idiots who believe everything Beck says on the radio, and that the media attention brings in advertising dollars. Beck isn't stupid. He knows how to get and keep a big audience of gullible people, just what the advertisers will pay for.

    Buy gold, anyone?
    The value of money is an artificial concept! Buy gold instead, which has value that is totally not made-up!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #58
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,580

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    The value of money is an artificial concept! Buy gold instead, which has value that is totally not made-up!
    The value of gold is a made up concept, too. Once, it was worth $35 an ounce. I wish I had bought some then. Now, it has been hyped to the point that it has a higher made up value than it would have otherwise.

    Of course, Beck advertises other things, too.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  9. #59
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    He has said as much in interviews.
    And you choose to believe him? How does one pick and choose what is true with this asshat?

    Do you not see the irony?

  10. #60
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Glenn Beck Offers 150k For Rev. Wright 'Obama' Box

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    And you choose to believe him? How does one pick and choose what is true with this asshat?

    Do you not see the irony?
    Seems pretty obvious to me that he's playing to a market of insane people, yes.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •