Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 335

Thread: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

  1. #211
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Again, don't care what you think. You wanted to assign your value to something to make a point about a musician and so far have proved everyone who said it's about their stances correct. I don't care why you hate Ted Nugent, I don't care what you think about him, but he is a capable musician and to deny that because he disagrees with you and only that is hackery. You think he's washed up? Fine, prove he isn't getting pretty big gigs and not still making millions a year on his catalogue and person. You say he's disgusting, that's an opinion and no one gives a ****.

    So here it is; prove his career is over and he is a terrible musician.....SHOW me you have the chops to make that call or be done with it.
    I don't have to prove anything to you. And I never said his career was over. As long as there are people like you - the good old boy crowd - he'll always have an audience. I'm guessing the 40% of the Republican electorate than thinks Barack Obama is the anti-christ will flock to his shows.

    Brilliant argument - a lot of redneck assholes go to his concerts, therefore he's good.
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  2. #212
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    On abortion. Once conception occurs, an abortion is no longer taking care of a problem as an individual right, it is ending another life. Now you are interfering with another's rights in a very major way to exercise your own. Contraception is a way of exercising your individual rights before conception, while recognizing that there is a risk that contraception may fail.

    Give to 2 ****s if queers what to marry

    Public school is not the venue for pro or anti religious lectures.



    You don't have a ****ing clue....Thats not, the far right.
    'Queers'? Jesus, I rest my case. A guy disagreeing with my definition of Far Right actually uses the word 'queers' in his response. What's the next insult for minorities?
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  3. #213
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by Aderleth View Post
    Wow. He just sounds delusional in the interview. What a total jackass.
    Sssshhhhhhh! He apparently is a hero to many here!
    "Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"

    Dick Rowe, A & R man
    Decca Records
    London, 1962

  4. #214
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I don't have to prove anything to you. And I never said his career was over. As long as there are people like you - the good old boy crowd - he'll always have an audience. I'm guessing the 40% of the Republican electorate than thinks Barack Obama is the anti-christ will flock to his shows.

    Brilliant argument - a lot of redneck assholes go to his concerts, therefore he's good.
    lol...I'm 34, dude

    I don't give a damn if you criticize Ted's attitude or not, but denying his professionalism in the music industry is completely misleading.

    The fact is Ted (even with all his asshattery) is already a legend in the music industry.

  5. #215
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    I don't have to prove anything to you. And I never said his career was over. As long as there are people like you - the good old boy crowd - he'll always have an audience. I'm guessing the 40% of the Republican electorate than thinks Barack Obama is the anti-christ will flock to his shows.

    Brilliant argument - a lot of redneck assholes go to his concerts, therefore he's good.
    So you assert he's a talentless has-been but you didn't say "his career is over"? Maybe you don't understand what a has-been would entail. You certainly don't know what playing is if you assert he is talentless, if it isn't your cup of tea that's fine, but keep your politically biased opinion to yourself as it doesn't make you look any better. Don't ever call me a "good ol' boy" again, that means racist down here these days, I WILL report you.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  6. #216
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,261

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    Don't ever call me a "good ol' boy" again, that means racist down here these days, I WILL report you.
    And a tough guy too? I can see why you find Ted so attractive.

  7. #217
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    'Queers'? Jesus, I rest my case. A guy disagreeing with my definition of Far Right actually uses the word 'queers' in his response. What's the next insult for minorities?
    Anything that deviates from the expected or normal...

    Queer meaning strange. Look it up, before spouting off your ignorance.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    [/COLOR][/FONT]

    Interview and read more @: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate - CBS News

    This guy is such a ****ing tool. I dont think he knows the meaning of "moderate", doing charity is not conservative, liberal, or moderate.... Charity does not have a political stance. This guy is a ****ing tool

    Thoughts?
    Comments?
    Response?
    [/LEFT]
    LOLOL

    Did anyone ever care about Ted Nugent and his music?

  9. #219
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,261

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by ric27 View Post
    On abortion. Once conception occurs, an abortion is no longer taking care of a problem as an individual right, it is ending another life. Now you are interfering with another's rights in a very major way to exercise your own. Contraception is a way of exercising your individual rights before conception, while recognizing that there is a risk that contraception may fail.
    Yawn. Total crock.

    Give to 2 ****s if queers what to marry
    Thank you for showing your true colors.

    Public school is not the venue for pro or anti religious lectures.
    You have to love right wing loons. Don't talk about birth control, abortions or anti religious themes, but praying is just fine. Just what the world needs like a plague, more religion.



    You don't have a ****ing clue....Thats not, the far right.
    You are the far right.

  10. #220
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: Ted Nugent explodes at notion he's not a moderate

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    LOLOL

    Did anyone ever care about Ted Nugent and his music?
    Don't be bashful

    Wouldn't you like to cuddle up with uncle Teddy?

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •