Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

  1. #1
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    The wife of a North Carolina state senator reportedly told poll workers during early voting Monday that an amendment sponsored by her husband was intended partially to protect the Caucasian race.Jodie Brunstetter is the wife of state Sen. Peter Brunstetter (R), a supporter of Amendment 1, which would change North Carolina's Constitution to permit only heterosexual marriage.According to the alternative Yes! Weekly, writer and campaigner Chad Nance spoke to a pollworker who told him that Jodie Brunstetter said, "The reason my husband wrote Amendment 1 was because the Caucasian race is diminishing and we need to uh, reproduce."
    North Carolina Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race'


    This woman sounds like she comes from a long line of "reproducers" The problem is that her family tree has no branches. The brilliance of her comments is quite epic actually. Gotta love them crackers...

  2. #2
    Professor
    wolfsgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 09:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,140

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    I love the comment section. Thanks for the link, I needed a laugh.
    " May you live as long as you wish, and love as long as you live"
    R.A. Heinlein

  3. #3
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    North Carolina Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race'


    This woman sounds like she comes from a long line of "reproducers" The problem is that her family tree has no branches. The brilliance of her comments is quite epic actually. Gotta love them crackers...
    Did you really make a thread about racism while using a racist slur? You sir are a bigot, a racist, and should be ashamed of yourself. Take your hate elsewhere.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    This woman sounds like she comes from a long line of "reproducers" The problem is that her family tree has no branches. The brilliance of her comments is quite epic actually. Gotta love them crackers...
    Vitreol to combat vitreol is still, in the end, vitreol.

  5. #5
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Did you really make a thread about racism while using a racist slur? You sir are a bigot, a racist, and should be ashamed of yourself. Take your hate elsewhere.

    Oh please. I don't consider cracker to be anything other than a descriptive term regarding backass country rednecks whose heads are firmly planted up their ass.

    This woman qualifies.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Oh please. I don't consider cracker to be anything other than a descriptive term regarding backass country rednecks whose heads are firmly planted up their ass.

    This woman qualifies.
    Bull****. Cracker is a racist term and those who use it are racists. It is no different that people who use the word nigger to describe "ignorant" black people. You are using it to describe white people. You are a racist. The rules apply universally. That is equality.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  7. #7
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Bull****. Cracker is a racist term and those who use it are racists. It is no different that people who use the word nigger to describe "ignorant" black people. You are using it to describe white people. You are a racist. The rules apply universally. That is equality.
    Yes, because we white folks are so universally repressed. Save your righteous indignation for someone who values your opinion. I disagree about its meaning.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Kreton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Last Seen
    11-13-17 @ 08:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    6,118

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Yes, because we white folks are so universally repressed. Save your righteous indignation for someone who values your opinion. I disagree about its meaning.
    Do you not believe in equality? Equality would mean that if making racial slurs against one race is wrong, then making a racial slur against any race is wrong. Pretty simple concept there. That is not my opinion that is a fact.
    “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.”
    Stephen R. Covey


  9. #9
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Do you not believe in equality? Equality would mean that if making racial slurs against one race is wrong, then making a racial slur against any race is wrong. Pretty simple concept there. That is not my opinion that is a fact.
    We disagree that it is a racial slur. But hey, feel offended. You seem to enjoy that feeling.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: NC Anti-Gay Marriage Amendment 1 Reportedly Written To Protect 'Caucasian Race"

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Do you not believe in equality? Equality would mean that if making racial slurs against one race is wrong, then making a racial slur against any race is wrong. Pretty simple concept there. That is not my opinion that is a fact.
    I'm a cracker and a redneck.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •