Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Children

  1. #21
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    He is no different than Phelps of the Westboro baptist church. Pond scum.
    There's no need to be such an anti-Christian bigot, you big silly goose.


  2. #22
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    I condemn what this guy said.....He is wrong..........That said where was the same outrage against the Rev. Wright when he spewed his hatred against America and white people........We elected a man president who sat in the racist church for 20 years.........The double standard is really unbelieveable.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #23
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,136

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    That said where was the same outrage against the Rev. Wright when he spewed his hatred against America and white people........We elected a man president who sat in the racist church for 20 years.........
    Have you not been watching every single right wing TV and radio station since Obama ran for president to now? Have you forgotten where you heard about that preacher? You do realize you come across kinda crazy when you make arguments like these which don't even make any semblance of sense, right?

    There is one thread on this forum about this pastor. Do you wanna take a guess how many Reverend Wright has been mentioned in? Come on man, stop being weird.
    Last edited by CriticalThought; 05-23-12 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  4. #24
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    On top of all that - he's just outright creepy; why are we suppose to be dressing our children up to whore them out? Seriously - that's what he sounded like he was getting at.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  5. #25
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Have you not been watching every single right wing TV and radio station since Obama ran for president to now? Have you forgotten where you heard about that preacher? You do realize you come across kinda crazy when you make arguments like these which don't even make any semblance of sense, right?

    There is one thread on this forum about this pastor. Do you wanna take a guess how many Reverend Wright has been mentioned in? Come on man, stop being weird.
    I don't agree...........How Obama can sit in that church for 20 years and listen to that man spew his hate for the USA and the white race bogggles the mind...........There have been demomstrations against that preacher..........where were the demonstrations against Wright......where was the press..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    Great... he would raise up violent homosexuals.

  7. #27
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    OK, fair question. Where were the demonstrators? Where was the Press? Surely the only people in America who can demonstrate can't be all on the left?


    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't agree...........How Obama can sit in that church for 20 years and listen to that man spew his hate for the USA and the white race bogggles the mind...........There have been demomstrations against that preacher..........where were the demonstrations against Wright......where was the press..............

  8. #28
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,136

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    I don't agree...........How Obama can sit in that church for 20 years and listen to that man spew his hate for the USA and the white race bogggles the mind...........There have been demomstrations against that preacher..........where were the demonstrations against Wright......where was the press..............
    Two second google search later...



    Are you even trying anymore Navy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  9. #29
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    This reverend making that statement is scum...that is based on pure hate...religion has nothing to do with a statement like that.
    I also saw where a reverend said all gays should be murdered...now that is hate speech in its purest form and anyone that thinks like that is a sick *&^(&*% $

    Media Outrage Blog Archive Local Pastor Says All Homosexuals & Lesbians Should Be Killed

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    05-02-16 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,809

    Re: North Carolina Pastor Sean Harris: Parents Should 'Punch' Their Gay-Acting Childr

    Quote Originally Posted by Enola View Post
    I don't think they should be punched, just tell them they will get AIDS and people will pick on them and make fun of them for the rest of their lives, and that ought 2 cure yem.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •