Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 118 of 118

Thread: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

  1. #111
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    29,607

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I seriously doubt that.
    Then getting your ass kicked by someone you don't believe has the credentials must really sting. We've been over this before.
    “Offing those rich pigs with their own forks and knives, and then eating a meal in the same room, far out! The Weathermen dig Charles Manson.”-- Bernadine Dohrn

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    09-10-12 @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    317

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    Read more @: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Hmm i knew this has been said before but a 500 and something damn report... Sounds a wii bit convening. Interesting to see what comes from this..

    Thoughts?
    Comments?
    Response?
    [/LEFT]
    I heard the President himself lead the attack.

  3. #113
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    I heard the President himself lead the attack.
    Didn't he? Wasn't that President Bush riding his steed in front of the formations to Baghdad? Didn't Roosevelt wheel his way across Europe? Commander-in-Chiefs are hardly the same thing anymore. But we do like to pretend they are the George Washingtons don't we? Forget the Quarterback on the field. Real credit, love and affection should go to the manager in the box who hired him.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  4. #114
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,309

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Didn't he? Wasn't that President Bush riding his steed in front of the formations to Baghdad? Didn't Roosevelt wheel his way across Europe? Commander-in-Chiefs are hardly the same thing anymore. But we do like to pretend they are the George Washingtons don't we? Forget the Quarterback on the field. Real credit, love and affection should go to the manager in the box who hired him.
    Yes, indeedy! It was GWShiiteForBrains hisself who led the invasion of a country that was no threat to the USA with an organized platform of lies. misrepresentation, profiteering, collusion, Korporate connivance and absolute support of Republicans. Glad you noticed.

  5. #115
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    Yes, indeedy! It was GWShiiteForBrains hisself who led the invasion of a country that was no threat to the USA with an organized platform of lies. misrepresentation, profiteering, collusion, Korporate connivance and absolute support of Republicans. Glad you noticed.
    Don't use me to strengthen your whinining about an event that occurred almost ten years ago. You know the diference between a Republican and a Democrat? The spelling and what they choose to lie about. You being a "Conservative" is as silly as others being a "Liberal."

    And don't be so naive as to suggest that we ever go to war because somebody is a "threat" to our soil. Aside from the Japanese and a terrorist organization that was being harbored by a foreign government, when have we ever been threatened? What explains the many other times we have gone to war? We have always killed for your "Wal-Mart" shelf and your "gasoline" so grow up.
    Last edited by MSgt; 05-11-12 at 12:54 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  6. #116
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,309

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Don't use me to strengthen your whinining about an event that occurred almost ten years ago. You know the diference between a Republican and a Democrat? The spelling and what they choose to lie about. You being a "Conservative" is as silly as others being a "Liberal."

    And don't be so naive as to suggest that we ever go to war because somebody is a "threat" to our soil. Aside from the Japanese and a terrorist organization that was being harbored by a foreign government, when have we ever been threatened? What explains the many other times we have gone to war? We have always killed for your "Wal-Mart" shelf and your "gasoline" so grow up.
    I agree. We have a $700 billion military offense budget to gin up and execute wars. Very profitable, but don't tell Joe the plumber because he thinks (media manipulation) that we are the good guys fighting terrorism instead of ginning it up to make profit. It do be the nature and execution of convolution. Then there is all that "oil" and that is all coincidence, no doubt. Ah well, profit, like gold, is where you find it. I've explained this to my children and they think it is reprehensible. What do kids know?

  7. #117
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,055

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    I agree. We have a $700 billion military offense budget to gin up and execute wars. Very profitable, but don't tell Joe the plumber because he thinks (media manipulation) that we are the good guys fighting terrorism instead of ginning it up to make profit. It do be the nature and execution of convolution. Then there is all that "oil" and that is all coincidence, no doubt. Ah well, profit, like gold, is where you find it. I've explained this to my children and they think it is reprehensible. What do kids know?
    What do adults know? Making a profit is very callous. We don't need to make a profit. We are the most powerful nation in recorded history. Everything is weighed against the dollar. Englsh is the international language of business. The whole world wants their "Coca~Cola and MTV." What we need is to keep the lifestyle moving. Which means the international water ways need to be free of pirates (Barbary Pirate, Asian Pirates of the 70s, and today's Somalia), trading partners need to be secure from belligerents (civil wars, disease, genocides, ethnic cleansings), and resources (oil, coal, water) need to continue to flow. Right now, the biggest threat to all of this a single region full of oppression, a lack of base education, high unemployment, and brutality. Religious terror organizations and their product are symptoms.

    And $700 billion dollars mostly goes to toys that the military never even sees.

    The idea that we have to be "attacked" to whup somebody's ass defies the history of every great nation. Nation's are built on the import and export trade. Often, this means going to war to protect that. In today's world, we have the luxury of being able to attach "democracy" to it. This is not the first time we have attached a code of morality to our actions. We fought a war in Korea for over a year beyond a mutual agreement to cease combat because we struggled with the notion of repatriation. Instead of sending Korean prisoners back to a Chinese government against their will, we attached a code of morality to the event. We did this, because our status and power allowed us to do it. No time in history has this ever occurred because nobody else could have gotten away with it. How many more Americans dies during that extra year of combat to live up to that code? Today, we continue the luxury of morality in the Post Cold War world. We couldn't get away with that good old Cold War prescription and simply drop in another dictator in Afghanistan or Iraq. What angers me was how "they" did it and how impotent "they" were last year when Arabs everywhere were defying their dictators and demanding democracy....not caliphate. This is the direction we need to support because anything else provides the environment for the Al-Quedas and the 9/11s.
    Last edited by MSgt; 05-12-12 at 01:04 PM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  8. #118
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:17 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,309

    Re: Osama Bin Laden Raid Wasn't Based On CIA Torture Interrogations, Senators Say

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    What do adults know? Making a profit is very callous. We don't need to make a profit. We are the most powerful nation in recorded history. Everything is weighed against the dollar. Englsh is the international language of business. The whole world wants their "Coca~Cola and MTV." What we need is to keep the lifestyle moving. Which means the international water ways need to be free of pirates (Barbary Pirate, Asian Pirates of the 70s, and today's Somalia), trading partners need to be secure from belligerents (civil wars, disease, genocides, ethnic cleansings), and resources (oil, coal, water) need to continue to flow. Right now, the biggest threat to all of this a single region full of oppression, a lack of base education, high unemployment, and brutality. Religious terror organizations and their product are symptoms.

    And $700 billion dollars mostly goes to toys that the military never even sees.

    The idea that we have to be "attacked" to whup somebody's ass defies the history of every great nation. Nation's are built on the import and export trade. Often, this means going to war to protect that. In today's world, we have the luxury of being able to attach "democracy" to it. This is not the first time we have attached a code of morality to our actions. We fought a war in Korea for over a year beyond a mutual agreement to cease combat because we struggled with the notion of repatriation. Instead of sending Korean prisoners back to a Chinese government against their will, we attached a code of morality to the event. We did this, because our status and power allowed us to do it. No time in history has this ever occurred because nobody else could have gotten away with it. How many more Americans dies during that extra year of combat to live up to that code? Today, we continue the luxury of morality in the Post Cold War world. We couldn't get away with that good old Cold War prescription and simply drop in another dictator in Afghanistan or Iraq. What angers me was how "they" did it and how impotent "they" were last year when Arabs everywhere were defying their dictators and demanding democracy....not caliphate. This is the direction we need to support because anything else provides the environment for the Al-Quedas and the 9/11s.

    Hopefully you'll get smarter as youget older. I thought like you when I was in the Military. After I got out, I started thinking for myself. and doing my own homework and information gathering. I'll remind you that the USA is the Nation that organized and funded Osama Bin Ladin. We just organized the sacking of Libya for our Big OIL corporations and their distribution network. Now you won't have to worry about Qaddaffi spending that OIL money helping Africans. No indeedy. Now it can help the NATO countries. There's something wrong with this picture. Reminder: Religions have caused more wars than anything in history. Are you gonna "get some" or think twice about it?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •