Page 98 of 117 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 1162

Thread: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

  1. #971
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    I honestly dont know if your being truthful or trying to make a point of some sort.
    Thats for you to decide...youve read enough of my posts on this subject and your more than intelligent enough to make a decision..whether I am in fact a bigot and homophobe or im just damn tired of gays tossin it at me because I dont agree with everything they think they deserve...make your own decision about me...I can live with any you make

  2. #972
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Thats for you to decide...youve read enough of my posts on this subject and your more than intelligent enough to make a decision..whether I am in fact a bigot and homophobe or im just damn tired of gays tossin it at me because I dont agree with everything they think they deserve...make your own decision about me...I can live with any you make
    Actually I havent read your posts that I am aware of. Either way all the LGBT community is asking for is equal rights under the law. I fail to see why the LGBT community wouldnt deserve equal rights.

  3. #973
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Actually I havent read your posts that I am aware of. Either way all the LGBT community is asking for is equal rights under the law. I fail to see why the LGBT community wouldnt deserve equal rights.
    What you consider equal rights may be different than someone elses view...now if you want your view to be respectfully considered...then you need to respectfully consider others opposite view...gays seem not to be able to do that civilly

  4. #974
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    What you consider equal rights may be different than someone elses view...now if you want your view to be respectfully considered...then you need to respectfully consider others opposite view...gays seem not to be able to do that civilly
    Ok how could allowing opposite sex marriages but not same sex marriages be construed as equal? Or how could allowing opposite sex couples adopt but not let same sex couples adopt be equal? Or how could allowing straight males to donate blood but not allowing gay males to donate blood be equal? You see my point here? There are obvious inequalities and that cannot be argued. It is just a fact.

  5. #975
    Educator Flippinfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA (Raised in SW Oklahoma)
    Last Seen
    08-01-12 @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    883

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    What you consider equal rights may be different than someone elses view...now if you want your view to be respectfully considered...then you need to respectfully consider others opposite view...gays seem not to be able to do that civilly

    Homosexuals arent the ones trying to ban heterosexual marriage ...perhaps if someone were trying to deny you equal rights, you'd be a little snippy too. Bottom line is, two people, whom you dont even know, getting married is NOT going to cause your car to break down, your dog to fart, your hot water heater to leak or your marriage to fail.

    When the love is gone from a marriage it boils down to nothing more than a legal binding contract between two people...so what is it you want to deny them? The right to enter into a contract? You cant deny them their love for each other...they'll still live together, sleep together, eat together and go vacation together...all the same things heterosexual married couples do... so why not give them the freedom to bind to each other by contract? How's it going to personally hurt YOU?
    Silly poor people
    Tax cuts are for the rich!

  6. #976
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippinfunky View Post
    Homosexuals arent the ones trying to ban heterosexual marriage ...perhaps if someone were trying to deny you equal rights, you'd be a little snippy too. Bottom line is, two people, whom you dont even know, getting married is NOT going to cause your car to break down, your dog to fart, your hot water heater to leak or your marriage to fail.

    When the love is gone from a marriage it boils down to nothing more than a legal binding contract between two people...so what is it you want to deny them? The right to enter into a contract? You cant deny them their love for each other...they'll still live together, sleep together, eat together and go vacation together...all the same things heterosexual married couples do... so why not give them the freedom to bind to each other by contract? How's it going to personally hurt YOU?
    Well im trying to keep it banned because im a bigot and homophobe and a very hateful person...and I dont allow anyone to bogart me...alot of people dont like when you dont let them bogart you...

  7. #977
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Well im trying to keep it banned because im a bigot and homophobe and a very hateful person...and I dont allow anyone to bogart me...alot of people dont like when you dont let them bogart you...
    would you like to rub our balls together... perhaps... you will be more open to other peoples and political cultures...

  8. #978
    Educator Flippinfunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Seattle, WA (Raised in SW Oklahoma)
    Last Seen
    08-01-12 @ 06:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    883

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Well im trying to keep it banned because im a bigot and homophobe and a very hateful person...and I dont allow anyone to bogart me...alot of people dont like when you dont let them bogart you...
    Well, I'm sorry for you...who raised you to be a "very hateful person, bigot homophobe"?
    Silly poor people
    Tax cuts are for the rich!

  9. #979
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Flippinfunky View Post
    Well, I'm sorry for you...who raised you to be a "very hateful person, bigot homophobe"?
    The priests and nuns in the convent I was raised in...thanks for the concern

  10. #980
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    would you like to rub our balls together... perhaps... you will be more open to other peoples and political cultures...
    Thanks for asking but I only have a passion for the real thing...GOILS...lol...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •