Page 56 of 117 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 1162

Thread: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

  1. #551
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Yes... it's informed.

    and I never said Christians should commit suicide... I'm merely stipulating they're not oppressed. theyre merely anally retentive because they are losing their power to legally impose their 'christian' ideals on others...

    if they were actually opressed... theyd immolate themselves...

    it's pretty simple - all the real religions have people immolate themselves when americans occupy their governments and stuff...

  2. #552
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    Hey how about we drag these school kids to an arena, lock them in and turn some lions loose on them? Would that satisfiy you for all the hateful things you've imagined they've done to you personally?
    Personally? No... it happens to be a basic moral calculation...
    as for the lions... perhaps.

  3. #553
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy the Kid View Post
    But these kids did not fall into that category. They came with there teacher. Everything was innocent until the "instructor" started his religious rant. The kids left, I believe their teacher stayed for the finish.

    The guy was out line.
    I do agree - he shouldn't have done it.

    But I don't think it's the same thing as the bullying that my son experienced at school.

    Nor do I disagree with his point - but it just wasn't appropriate.

    I also didnt' realize that they were taken to this assembly by their teacher and it wasn't just a 'open to all who want to attend' type thing (but would that really matter? I don't think so) - I think he was an ass about it. He could have discussed it a bit - maybe received some backlash - but not like this with just using a different approach to the point.

    I honestly think his point can be made without actually referring directly to the Bible.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  4. #554
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to give you the idea that I cared about the rationale for your idiocy... I don't.. and I don't wish to discuss it either.
    of course you don't, close your eyes... children are suicide bombing the homes Israelis stole from them... and the only reason it's the kids blowing themselves to shreds is because their parents are being systematically tortured in some israeli prison ands some terrorist happens to know that the childs life is a divine message when he blows up some zionists...

    seriously Christians... if youre so oppressed...
    do something about it.

  5. #555
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    45,091

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Yes... it's informed.

    and I never said Christians should commit suicide...
    No, you just said it's "too bad that" they don't.

  6. #556
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    01-12-18 @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    of course you don't, close your eyes... children are suicide bombing the homes Israelis stole from them... and the only reason it's the kids blowing themselves to shreds is because their parents are being systematically tortured in some israeli prison ands some terrorist happens to know that the childs life is a divine message when he blows up some zionists...

    seriously Christians... if youre so oppressed...
    do something about it.
    So what it really comes down to is that you hate Israel and that Israel is the root of all evil in this world.

  7. #557
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    No, you just said it's "too bad that" they don't.
    well yeah... they happen to be really dumb evil hypocritical people that support war and genocide more than anyone else in the US

    specially them evangelicals... whooooo!

  8. #558
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    So what it really comes down to is that you hate Israel and that Israel is the root of all evil in this world.
    You completely dodged it. Admit that Christians aren't actually oppressed or even really good Christians...

    or start screaming that I'm some sort-of Israeli hater.

    It's a pretty good 'guess' that Israel should be vaporized in sacred fire... you know... if you happen to be morally sound...
    but I don't know that for a fact, to judge the entire israeli nation to death you would technically have to be given confirmation by a divine transmission from god...

    I don't hate them.. I'm being pretty rational.

  9. #559
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by MKULTRABOY View Post
    Yes... it's informed.

    and I never said Christians should commit suicide... I'm merely stipulating they're not oppressed. theyre merely anally retentive because they are losing their power to legally impose their 'christian' ideals on others...
    Some of us are just tired of being written off as crazy degenerates of lesser intelligence. We supposed to just take it without complaint because you don't agree with us?
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  10. #560
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    re: Anti-Bullying Speaker Curses Christian Teens[W:165; 667]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokiate View Post
    Some of us are just tired of being written off as crazy degenerates of lesser intelligence. We supposed to just take it without complaint because you don't agree with us?
    You're not degenerate or crazy...
    You just happen to be morally corrupt, and isolated, and spiritually confused.

    perhaps you can learn something from... other people...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •