Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52

Thread: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling Like

  1. #31
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,323

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    I was in Iraq when I heard Senator Reid had said the war was lost. I recall being pretty pissed off at the time. Not least because we found that s*** on enemy propaganda, designed to convince the populace that we were going to abandon them and anyone who worked with us would be killed afterwards.
    I'm sure you were equally taken aback by those of your ilk that voted against bills designed to help veterans. I am also quite certain you called them out for it.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I'm sure you were equally taken aback by those of your ilk that voted against bills designed to help veterans. I am also quite certain you called them out for it.
    21 years in the military and I can honestly say that most of the benefits we received were from the right side of the aisle and the Republicans and as they are now with Hussein Obama on the left side of the aisle nothing but cutbacks for our military.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #33
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    21 years in the military and I can honestly say that most of the benefits we received were from the right side of the aisle and the Republicans and as they are now with Hussein Obama on the left side of the aisle nothing but cutbacks for our military.
    Were you in when Cheney was Secretary of Defense?

  4. #34
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Were you in when Cheney was Secretary of Defense?
    He was a great SECDEF and VP.......One of my favorites......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #35
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I'm sure you were equally taken aback by those of your ilk that voted against bills designed to help veterans. I am also quite certain you called them out for it.
    Which bills and which Republicans are you talking about?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #36
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    05-31-14 @ 10:57 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    263

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    My Mother lives in A Retirement Village_ with approximately 500 other seniors_ Sadly 90% do wait for the mailman as the highlight of their day,with junk mail being the top percenter they receive, as most have No- other mail communication,thru friends or family"
    as for receiving emails,
    that 90% would not even know how to turn on a computer_ if they owned one. Doesn't make what Reid said Right" it just is_ where she lives anyway.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Somehow I think seniors are checking the mail for their SS check not for junk mail. Then again where would we be without cowboy poetry and junk mail, life wouldn't be worth living.

  8. #38
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Which bills and which Republicans are you talking about?
    Some Republicans vote one way on a bill to get something on another.............Its called you scratch my back I will scratch yours......Bottom line the troops always vote Republicans. That is why democrats always try to disenfranchisese them by not counting absentee ballots.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  9. #39
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by zhak View Post
    My Mother lives in A Retirement Village_ with approximately 500 other seniors_ Sadly 90% do wait for the mailman as the highlight of their day,with junk mail being the top percenter they receive, as most have No- other mail communication,thru friends or family"
    as for receiving emails,
    that 90% would not even know how to turn on a computer_ if they owned one. Doesn't make what Reid said Right" it just is_ where she lives anyway.
    Well why don't you write her a letter...Seriously though Reid is full of crap...no one senior ortherwise wants to receive junk mail.......Mine goes directly from my mail box to my trash can.
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  10. #40
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,091

    Re: Harry Reid: ‘Seniors Love to Get Junk Mail…Only Way of Communicating or Feeling L

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Some Republicans vote one way on a bill to get something on another.............Its called you scratch my back I will scratch yours......Bottom line the troops always vote Republicans. That is why democrats always try to disenfranchisese them by not counting absentee ballots.
    So the troops are a dependent class brainwashed into voting for Republicans for benefits. Got it.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •