Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 155

Thread: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

  1. #71
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-01-17 @ 11:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, this entire thread would be one example.

    Bush is a war criminal? Straight from the UN Charter, which as per article 6 of the U.S charter is a legally binding part of U.S law
    Fixed it for you. A number of non-Islamist judges are with me on this also.

  2. #72
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    No but it does make the UN Charter, a treaty to which you are a signatory to, a legally binding part of U.S law forbidding acts of aggression against other UN members.
    Listen, if you want to actually believe that the United States is bound by the Charter of the United Nations, then be my guest. No President, no politician would survive for a minute if they publicly announced they were surrendering the soverignty of the United States to a pack of barely literate, anti American foreigners.

    But believe what you like.

  3. #73
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-01-17 @ 11:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, they tolerate Islamic exremists like this 'Lord' in their Party. How did he actually become a member of the House of Lords anyway? I know you have a fine tradition of appointing all sorts of moral degenerates into the House of Lords, but having an actual honest to god terrorist sympathizer takes it one step further.

    Still, he and Galloway can at least have somebody of a like mind to talk to.
    Suspending an investigating him his hardly tolerating, and Galloway was kicked out of the party long ago for the very reasons i described.

  4. #74
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Fixed it for you. A number of non-Islamist judges are with me on this also.
    How many Americans? The fact that loony left judges agree with you is meaningless. The loony left are bosom buddies of Islamic extremistst. This is hardly ground breaking news.

  5. #75
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-01-17 @ 11:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    read it I ****ing dare you

  6. #76
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Well, they tolerate Islamic exremists like this 'Lord' in their Party. How did he actually become a member of the House of Lords anyway? I know you have a fine tradition of appointing all sorts of moral degenerates into the House of Lords, but having an actual honest to god terrorist sympathizer takes it one step further.

    Still, he and Galloway can at least have somebody of a like mind to talk to.
    Wiggen try and get your facts correct. Ahmed is not an islamist extremist. The fact you say he is suggests you believe that anyone who is a Muslim is an extremist. That makes you yourself unstable and extremist.

    Secondly Galloway is not a member of the Labour Party.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  7. #77
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Suspending an investigating him his hardly tolerating, and Galloway was kicked out of the party long ago for the very reasons i described.
    But the great unwashed electorate of Bradford still love him, don't they? I'm guessing the Labour Party got the message. Expect George back in their good graces sooner rather than later.

  8. #78
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Wiggen try and get your facts correct. Ahmed is not an islamist extremist. The fact you say he is suggests you believe that anyone who is a Muslim is an extremist. That makes you yourself unstable and extremist.

    Secondly Galloway is not a member of the Labour Party.
    Ahmed is most definitely an extremist. Anybody who goes to the hellhole that is Pakistan and puts a bounty on two American Presidents is an extremist. I realize that's not extremist to you, its just good policy.

    And Galloway was a member of the Labour Party and probably will be again. Labour wants that Muslim extremist vote.
    Last edited by Wiggen; 04-16-12 at 03:17 PM.

  9. #79
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    10-29-17 @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,684

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Ahmed is most definitely an extremist.
    So you believe all Muslims are extremist. There really isn't anything to say to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post

    And Galloway was a member of the Labour Party and probably will be again.
    He was a member but he was expelled and is now a member of a different party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post

    Labour wants that Muslim extremist vote.
    You clearly just make things up as you go along. As it bears no relationship to reality, there is nothing to be said. It is impossible to debate if someone is just living fantasies.
    George Monboit "Neoliberalism is inherently incompatible with democracy, as people will always rebel against the austerity and fiscal tyranny it prescribes. Something has to give, and it must be the people. This is the true road to serfdom: disinventing democracy on behalf of the elite."

  10. #80
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Britain's Lord Nazir Ahmed Offers 10 Million Bounty for Obama, Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Listen, if you want to actually believe that the United States is bound by the Charter of the United Nations, then be my guest. No President, no politician would survive for a minute if they publicly announced they were surrendering the soverignty of the United States to a pack of barely literate, anti American foreigners.

    But believe what you like.
    So you are not bound by things like the NATO treaty or UN Charter but demand that the rest of us are? A tad arrogant no?
    PeteEU

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •