Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by DiAnna View Post
    The Special Prosecutor has no duty whatsoever to publicly release evidence, new or otherwise. In fact, I'm pretty sure she is ethically bound not to publicly release any evidence before trial. Her only duty is to share the evidence with the Defense Attorney in a timely manner as dictated by law, so I have no idea where you're coming from with the ludicrous statement bolded in your post.
    Okay where do you get I said she has to release the evidence publicly? I stated once Zimmermann had an attorney she had to release that info. Which I had meant to Zimmermanns attorney. She cannot keep holding any evidence. Now despite the formalities of the processes. Again What, New evidence is there for this Special prosectuor to bring 2nd degree Murder Charges that is different from 3 weeks ago to a month ago despite her profiling charge?

    Or do you fail to understand why ABC TV was asking that Specific Question. No one needs Corey to relase any Public information on what her evidence is. Zimmermanns attorney can choose to do so if he wants.

    Or is that you are disputing a criminal attorney cannot use the Special Prosecutors Publicly Made remarks?

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Okay where do you get I said she has to release the evidence publicly? I stated once Zimmermann had an attorney she had to release that info. Which I had meant to Zimmermanns attorney. She cannot keep holding any evidence. Now despite the formalities of the processes. Again What, New evidence is there for this Special prosectuor to bring 2nd degree Murder Charges that is different from 3 weeks ago to a month ago despite her profiling charge?

    Or do you fail to understand why ABC TV was asking that Specific Question. No one needs Corey to relase any Public information on what her evidence is. Zimmermanns attorney can choose to do so if he wants.

    Or is that you are disputing a criminal attorney cannot use the Special Prosecutors Publicly Made remarks?
    In Florida.. the evidence is typically in the public domain.. Because this case is what it is .. it was decided to seal the evidence to turn down the heat and hysteria..

    But the Miami Herald has filed suit to release the evidence.

  3. #53
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,681

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Wow. Just wow. I agree with your final word (chuckle).
    I rest my case
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    In Florida.. the evidence is typically in the public domain.. Because this case is what it is .. it was decided to seal the evidence to turn down the heat and hysteria..

    But the Miami Herald has filed suit to release the evidence.
    Thanks I didn't know that. Looks like his attorney went with the change of venue anyways.

  5. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Thanks I didn't know that. Looks like his attorney went with the change of venue anyways.
    The charges are very serious and I think the prosecutor has solid evidence... Justice will be better served if O'Mara and Zimmerman are given time to prepare their strategy and defense.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I rest my case
    Chuclkehead. :-)

  7. #57
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:52 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,681

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Chuclkehead. :-)
    Right: ad-hom. Hey, you're the guy that can't back anything up and draws his opinions form right-wing paranoia, not me.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  8. #58
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    The fact that the the judge and prosecutor are women does not even close to mean that he is being rail roaded.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



  9. #59
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....


  10. #60
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Judge in Zimmermann Case Discloses Ties to CNN Analyst.....

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    That is probably for the best. This case does not need anymore potetial complications because then some people who super bitch about something.
    Boston: City of Champions. New England Patriots: 2001, 2003, 2004, 2014, and 2016 Boston Red Sox: 2004, 2007 and 2013 Boston Celtics: 2008 Boston Bruins: 2011 Boston University Men's Hockey: 2008



Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •