Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    This was equally classless IMO.
    "Heads up, Sen. Grassley. I think a 6-year-old hijacked your account and is sending out foolish Tweets just to embarrass you!" Axelrod wrote.
    No way.

    That was brilliant and right on the money. Called out Grassley perfectly.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Grassley is in line perfectly. No one is going to say a word about what he said and he's not going to apologize for speaking the obvious. Obama is stupid. Either he's stupid or he's a liar. Probably both.
    Classic Neal.

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    somebody being called "stupid"... even a sitting president.. just doesn't stir much outrage in me.

    it's an incredibly mild insult.

  4. #14
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    No way.

    That was brilliant and right on the money. Called out Grassley perfectly.
    so calling Obama stupid is bad.. but basically calling Grassley childish is good..... mmmmmk

    the argument Obama used to attack the court was, in fact, stupid.... doesn't matter who makes that argument.. a con law professor or a plumber, it's stupid.

  5. #15
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    06-23-16 @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    131

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Good for Senator Grassley. He should feel free to express himself. Far too many people feel intimidated by Obama and his minions. We need more intrepid people in government to come forward and speak the obvious truth of Obama's flagrant corruption, ineptitude, and unconstitutional power-mongering. The subversive acquiescense to oppression must stop.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    Classic Neal.
    Thanks. I try.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    This is just the typical double standard from the left. The left can insult, ridicule, and outright lie about the right, but if you do the same thing to them it's over the top, inflammatory, disrespectful, etc, etc.

    Opposing a republican President is "Speaking Truth to Power. Opposing a lefty President is being an "angry, racist, bigoted, disrespectful mob".

    Stupid twits.

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,357
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    This is just the typical double standard from the left. The left can insult, ridicule, and outright lie about the right, but if you do the same thing to them it's over the top, inflammatory, disrespectful, etc, etc.

    Opposing a republican President is "Speaking Truth to Power. Opposing a lefty President is being an "angry, racist, bigoted, disrespectful mob".

    Stupid twits.
    Well, that would be a good argument, except that it has no bearing on what is really happening and is a flat out lie. The outrage is missing for one thing. Most of us liberals have just shrugged and moved on. But keep building that straw man, see if it does you any good.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Well, that would be a good argument, except that it has no bearing on what is really happening and is a flat out lie. The outrage is missing for one thing. Most of us liberals have just shrugged and moved on. But keep building that straw man, see if it does you any good.
    Why, of course. For sure. I clearly see where you're coming from. I really do. I understand your position thoroughly. That's why I made the post. That's how I see it. I don't think I'm alone.

  10. #20
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    06-23-16 @ 04:21 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    131

    Re: TRENDING: Grassley calls Obama 'stupid' on Twitter

    Most of us liberals have just shrugged and moved on. But keep building that straw man, see if it does you any good.
    We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised if Grassley starts receiving death threats and calls for his resignation. A censure by the U.S Senate might soon follow.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •