Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 327

Thread: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

  1. #41
    Sage
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    12-18-14 @ 09:35 AM
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,561

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Where's the data that shows that everyone that commits voter fraud is caught and convicted?
    Where's the data that shows voter fraud is occurring?

    If that data is not available, where's the data that shows Martian aliens are not hiding it on Saturn?

    In fact, where is the data that this post even exists? Now don't bother to quote it, because you could have fabricated anything that does not have seventh degree DNA analysis, so when you get right down to it there is no irrefutable evidence that we are even having this conversation.

    At least in this dimension . . . . . . .

  2. #42
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,648

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Where's the data that shows that everyone that commits voter fraud is caught and convicted?
    HUH?!?!?!?!?


    You are asking me to provide data that cannot possible exist in any shape or manner. The fact is a simple one: the way we track voter fraud is by documented evidence that it has been committed and the way we track that is through convictions.

    Do you have that data to present?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #43
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,984

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    I don't get it. Can someone please explain why voter ID would be a bad thing? It seems kinda common sense to provide proof of who you are when you vote. I don't see how this could have any negative effects. Not trying to be pissy or anything I just really don't understand why this shoudl be an issue.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I don't get it. Can someone please explain why voter ID would be a bad thing? ..........
    Because it would reduce voter fraud. We have one party that spends a lot of money winning the dead people vote.

  5. #45
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,648

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Because it would reduce voter fraud. We have one party that spends a lot of money winning the dead people vote.
    What documented voter fraud would it reduce?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #46
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,449
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    What documented voter fraud would it reduce?
    This is what kills me.

    Barely a majority of Americans care to vote nowdays, let alone plot to commit voter fraud.

    If anything, electronic voting machines are what you should be concerned with.
    “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said... “‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

  7. #47
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,857
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    HUH?!?!?!?!?


    You are asking me to provide data that cannot possible exist in any shape or manner. The fact is a simple one: the way we track voter fraud is by documented evidence that it has been committed and the way we track that is through convictions.

    Do you have that data to present?
    Actually people get away with crimes all the time. How many people get away without getting DWI tickets? How many people commit burglary and when they do get caught and charged with it the charges don't cover all of the crimes that they did?

    I know for a fact that I have not been charged/convicted with all the crimes that I have committed over my life time. How many crimes have you knowingly committed and never got charged/convicted with?

    Point being is that just because we don't have documentation of something that does not mean that it does not exist.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #48
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I don't get it. Can someone please explain why voter ID would be a bad thing? It seems kinda common sense to provide proof of who you are when you vote. I don't see how this could have any negative effects. Not trying to be pissy or anything I just really don't understand why this shoudl be an issue.
    With rampant idenitity theft these days don't see where ID solves a GD thing... it could make voter fraud a real problem. Besides, even with ID a person can vote in more than one state.


  9. #49
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    I don't get it. Can someone please explain why voter ID would be a bad thing? It seems kinda common sense to provide proof of who you are when you vote. I don't see how this could have any negative effects. Not trying to be pissy or anything I just really don't understand why this shoudl be an issue.
    The argument is why is such a law needed?

    Did you watch the video?

    Why did the guy not sign in and vote? The reason he didn't is because the penalty for doing so is the deterent. It sure stopped this character from commiting voter fraud.
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

  10. #50
    Guru
    BWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    South Coast
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 11:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,203

    Re: O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    Because it would reduce voter fraud. We have one party that spends a lot of money winning the dead people vote.
    If you could show this it would certainly bolster your argument.

    Or it could produce a proliferation of fake photo IDs - for those so inclined...LOL
    “We just simply don’t know how to govern” - Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) a member of the House Budget Committee

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •