Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 124

Thread: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

  1. #101
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    The person quoted in the blog is just a blowhard. However, this has been a boom to racists and segregationists - African-American and white.

  2. #102
    Guru
    bicycleman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Old Virginny
    Last Seen
    11-10-17 @ 08:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    A unarmed kid is killed after somebody stuck their nose in his business and then went home without being charged. How do you blow that up out of proportion?

    An "unarmed" kid is running around a gated community in the rain and is noticed to be acting suspiciously by the neighborhood watch guy. Of course, the neighborhood watch is going to investigate, because this business appears to be suspicious. A police officer would also have investigated this kid's activities.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Please to be linking. Thanks. Also you do realize that local affiliates are independent right?
    A local Fox affiliate in Orlando referred to a Neo-Nazi group as a “civil rights” organization while covering the Trayvon Martin story last weekend. The group in question is called the National Socialist Movement (NSM). Last weekend the NSM went to Sanford, Florida to “patrol” the area in anticipation of what they feared were “race riots” in the wake of the the killing of Trayvon Martin. The group readily displays the Swastika in public, a symbol known for its association with the Nazi Party. The leader of the group, Jeff Schoep, said that they were there to protect “white citizens.” Despite the racist motivations of the group, the Fox affiliate from Orlando calls them just another “civil rights group” in the video to the left.

    Continue reading on Examiner.com Fox affiliate refers to Neo Nazis as ‘civil rights group’ in Trayvon Martin case - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com Fox affiliate refers to Neo Nazis as
    Kind of weird that they'd miss the point of what a civil rights group is.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #104
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Talk about putting your foot in your mouth..... Obama, Bill ayers, unrepentent terrorist..... Obama, reverend wright.....

    standby for hautey obfuscation!
    Have I ever said there is no association? Stand by for the reverend scrambling to create straw man arguments.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #105
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Kind of weird that they'd miss the point of what a civil rights group is.


    Yeah, I agree it was a stupid comment, but I don't think this local fox affiliate is racist, do you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #106
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Have I ever said there is no association? Stand by for the reverend scrambling to create straw man arguments.


    So, obama has associations with racists and terrorists? a yes or no will do.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Then why would you be disgusted? That is some kind of twisted logic right there.
    The flaw in your premise is that you assume DontWorry is a white racist.

  8. #108
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    So, obama has associations with racists and terrorists? a yes or no will do.
    Ummmm yes - show where I haven't said Obama never associated with Ayers etc in any form? Thanks.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #109
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Ummmm yes - show where I haven't said Obama never associated with Ayers etc in any form? Thanks.

    is that a tango, or a samba? The way you are dancing around this, is quite impressive... "associated" =/= "association". It would be dishonest for me to say that the democrat party has associations with pedophilia killer clowns, even though at least one of them.... wait for it.... "associated" with the democrat party.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #110
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,258

    Re: Armed neo-nazis patrolling Sanford

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    The flaw in your premise is that you assume DontWorry is a white racist.
    The flaw in your statement is that you have no idea what on earth you are talking about. I am seeing a pattern. I simply asked a logical question based upon the contradiction in his statement. I assumed nothing. Unlike you who assumed you can read other people's minds. Run along now, otherwise you might miss the Glenn Beck show.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •