View Poll Results: Who bombed the Wisonsin Planned Parenthood?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • A conservative, who is against PP

    11 20.37%
  • A liberal, who wants PP back in the news

    1 1.85%
  • I haven't a clue

    7 12.96%
  • I don't care. I just want this criminal arrested

    35 64.81%
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 199

Thread: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

  1. #101
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,360

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Are you not familiar with the term dehumanizing?
    Oh, you mean like pro-choicers do with unborn children? Yes, quite familiar.


  2. #102
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Why did you resurrect this year and a half old thread?
    Because a previous poster said:

    "I can't see this guy being some right wing religious zealot out to make a point about children. "

    I was helping him out, he had some trouble in another discussion about abortion and religion....
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #103
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    They were targeted for doing a legal job. It's like a nut taking a sniper shot at a cop.
    Why do you keep trying to act as if people are justifying the violence here? It's totally dishonest and misrepresents the fact that what people challenged was your claim that such violence was frequent and the inevitable outcome of the views against abortion

  4. #104
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    See post 64.
    Why not list and explain the breakdown, since this is the third time you were asked about it. Because right now it seems you're including trespassing and vandalism under "terrorist attack". Which would be a rather liberal application of the term, to say the least

  5. #105
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Thankfully the number of nuts ready to resort to violence doesn't reach epidemic proportions.
    Yet you just claimed a few pages back that violence was the innevitable outcome of their views.


    But, you can't tell me that Tiller's death could not be predicted once they started calling him "Baby Killer".
    So if I call you a baby killer it's inevitable someone is going to kill you?


    PS do you notice that your argument keeps changing, that you keep misrepresenting your own cited figures, and simply ignore countering arguments?

  6. #106
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,955

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Why do you keep trying to act as if people are justifying the violence here? It's totally dishonest and misrepresents the fact that what people challenged was your claim that such violence was frequent and the inevitable outcome of the views against abortion
    Because they are not infrequent and are the inevitable outcome of the rallying cries we hear against abortion.

  7. #107
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,955

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Why not list and explain the breakdown, since this is the third time you were asked about it. Because right now it seems you're including trespassing and vandalism under "terrorist attack". Which would be a rather liberal application of the term, to say the least
    Because it was broken down in the post #64 quoted. And, I did qualify that of the thousands of terrorist acts, there were hundreds of bombings and acts of arson...not to me tion, the Half-dozen premeditated acts of murder.

  8. #108
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,955

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    Yet you just claimed a few pages back that violence was the innevitable outcome of their views.




    So if I call you a baby killer it's inevitable someone is going to kill you?


    PS do you notice that your argument keeps changing, that you keep misrepresenting your own cited figures, and simply ignore countering arguments?
    If you call someone a "baby killer" on Fox News, in church and on countless printed leaflets, it really should not come as a surprose that some fanatic takes it to heart, acts on that label and shoots the "baby killer" dead.

    PS why do you continue ignoring reality?

  9. #109
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    If you call someone a "baby killer" on Fox News, in church and on countless printed leaflets, it really should not come as a surprose that some fanatic takes it to heart, acts on that label and shoots the "baby killer" dead.


    I agree that someone *may* act based on such language. But earlier you said it was inevitable


    PS why do you continue ignoring reality?
    as the figures you cited make clear, such violence is exceptionally rare (8 dead over a 20 year period). So I fail to see what I am ignoring

  10. #110
    King Conspiratard
    Dr. Chuckles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-14 @ 03:04 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    12,895

    Re: A Planned Parenthood Clinic In Wisconsin Was BOMBED Last Night

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Because they are not infrequent
    You're own figures paint them as infrequent

    and are the inevitable outcome of the rallying cries we hear against abortion.
    then why do the overwhelming majority of such people not engage in them? You figure if it was inevitable there would be more incidents you could cite

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •