Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 332

Thread: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

  1. #291
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    so why do you keep talking about ME and not the thread?


    you should feel privileged The Good Reverend responds to you at all.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #292
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    you should feel embarrassed & offended The Good Reverend responds to you at all.
    edited for accuracy.

    and yes, I do. I'd prefer you just put me on ignore permanently.

  3. #293
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    edited for accuracy.

    and yes, I do. I'd prefer you just put me on ignore permanently.


    No ones stopping you kid.

    The Good Reverend has 99 problems but you ain't one.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #294
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    ...The Good Reverend has 99 problems...
    Jeez Rev, I'm sorry you got soo many problems.


  5. #295
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Jeez Rev, I'm sorry you got soo many problems.

    But you ain't one.


    If you want to ignore the Greatness, what's stopping you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    ...
    If you want to ignore the Greatness, what's stopping you?
    having trouble reading my posts, huh Rev?
    Last edited by Thunder; 03-29-12 at 01:45 PM.

  7. #297
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    having trouble reading my posts, huh Rev?


    So no work again today? now shoo!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #298
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,753

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    It is singularly the media that made clothing an "issue." It is no issue at all. Never was. Isn't now. Never will be.

    People who focus on Trayvon wearing a hoodie are just sheep toe-stepping to the millionaire political actors on television. It is sad that so many people are so mindlessly dominated in their thinking. But I guess that's why advertising that just stated a product name over and over and over brainwashes so many people. Political actors and politicians - all for their own pocketbooks - on TV just say "hoodie" 10,000 times and soon millions of people are chanting "hoodie. Hoodie. Hoodie" like babies learning how to talk.
    Well, since you could not prove that Lawrence O'donnell is a liar: I knew you couldn't; we'll move on to your next subject in the "casue for Zimmerman" . . .

    I'm afraid that you're wrong again. It was Zimmerman's own words that raised the hoodie issue:

    Zimmerman 911 Call Transcript – Trayvon Martin « Phoebe's Detention Room

    "He looks black" . . . (He's wearing) "a dark hoodie; like a gray hoodie".
    So, there's no sheep in the hoddie story; just people following the facts in the case. Others however . . . are just regergitating the party line trying change the focus of the story into "freedom loving liberty caring responsible gun carrying citizen saves neighborhood from evil hoodie wearing black dude who was up to criminal activity and needed to be subdued because that was the heroic thing to do; ("and my dad's a judge, so he'll fix it").

    (cough)

    Now you go
    Last edited by jet57; 03-29-12 at 03:38 PM.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  9. #299
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:30 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Well, since you could not prove that Lawrence O'donnell is a liar: I knew you couldn't; we'll move on to your next subject in the "casue for Zimmerman" . . .

    I'm afraid that you're wrong again. It was Zimmerman's own words that raised the hoodie issue:

    Zimmerman 911 Call Transcript – Trayvon Martin « Phoebe's Detention Room



    So, there's no sheep in the hoddie story; just people following the facts in the case. Others however . . . are just regergitating the party line trying change the focus of the story into "freedom loving liberty caring responsible gun carrying citizen saves neighborhood from evil hoodie wearing black dude who was up to criminal activity and needed to be subdued because that was the heroic thing to do; ("and my dad's a judge, so he'll fix it").

    (cough)

    Now you go
    What party line?

    Please provide a link to your quote of "and my dad's a judge, so he'll fix it." I bet you just totally made that up unable to to find any facts to truth to back you up. So you just make up a quote than then quote yourself without saying that's what you're doing.

    The 911 tape shows he never mentioned race until asked to do so and asked to describe the person. Your insistence that he should have refusd to answer the dispatchers question is one of the ludicously low arguments made, but you're not the first one to make it.

  10. #300
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,753

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    What party line?

    Please provide a link to your quote of "and my dad's a judge, so he'll fix it." I bet you just totally made that up unable to to find any facts to truth to back you up. So you just make up a quote than then quote yourself without saying that's what you're doing.

    The 911 tape shows he never mentioned race until asked to do so and asked to describe the person. Your insistence that he should have refusd to answer the dispatchers question is one of the ludicously low arguments made, but you're not the first one to make it.
    The right-wing party line.

    I did make that up: it's a parenthetical comment; in quotes as if that's what he was thinking, becasue his dad is a judge.

    Zimmerman's description is exactly why he (Zimmerman) pursued Martin against the advice of the 911 operator.

    Zimmerman's case is falling apart by the minute, so you're clearly in the minority, and please argue form a position of factual stength rather than knee-jerk emotion.
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •