Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 332

Thread: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

  1. #251
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I do have little respect, but it's not towards "the issue". now leave me alone.
    you divert the debate by attacking my work habits, and then have the chutzpah to tell me to leave YOU alone???

    your hypocrisy is reaching orbit.

  2. #252
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    you divert the debate by attacking my work habits, and then have the chutzpah to tell me to leave YOU alone???

    your hypocrisy is reaching orbit.

    Go away.....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #253
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    The suit has little to do with the view of these cats.....


    On another note, a carhart jacket, a clipboard and a hard hat, and no one is suspicious of you, and will usually let you into places you are not supposed to go.
    I accomplish a lot by wearing a nun's habit.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #254
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Go away.....
    stop trying to bait me, and we will have no problems.

  5. #255
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    stop trying to bait me, and we will have no problems.



    You should report me if you think I'm baiting you, now shoo!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #256
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,681

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I don't believe anybody doesn't believe that Trayvon was trying to evade Zimmerman at one point in time. You have no point with that.
    But you made it a blanket statement and said; "The witness reports say that Mrtin was trying to get away!"
    While ignoring that the witness's reports that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman, a man calling for help, at one point in time.

    That is not, in any sense of the words, "retreating ala running away".

    That is what was being pointed out to you, and apparently what flew over your head.





    My turn? Oh goodie, I like turns.

    Yes there is direct evidence that Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman.
    Zimmerman's statement is evidence.
    It is direct evidence.
    It is evidence that is not contradicted, and is supported by the physical wounds.

    Chasing is an inaccurate characterization.
    Following is accurate.
    Following someone to keep them under observation until police arrive is not behavior that is wrong.

    Again; Martin was running away . . . Its becomming quite clear that what really happened was that Zimmerman caught up to Travon martin and a fight insued with Martin trying to defend himself and of course he beat that fatman's a** doin it. Then Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot that boy: that's what happened.

    911 told Zimmerman "we don't need for you to do that": follow him (chase him)

    And the same police department that did nothing with Zimmerman but let him go free is the same police department that is - now(?) - releasing (actually - leaking) what Zimmerman allegedly said. Why does it take this long for Zimmerman's statement to come out? Why did the town police chief resign so fast? Why is that Zimmerman's lawyer ran out on an interview that was trying to ask some hard questions to give Zimmerman a chance to vindicate:

    Craig Sonner, George Zimmerman's Lawyer, Reportedly Flees Lawrence O'Donnell Interview (VIDEO)

    Why is it that Zimmerman is hiding?

    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what's going on here. So I'm afraid that your "Zimmerman was defending himself" story won't hold water against al the other evidence against Zimmerman: oh, BTW, did you know Zimmerman once assaulted a poice officer? and has a record himself?

    So, your characterizations of MArtin are really without merit here as is your version of the story, and the more that
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  7. #257
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Again; Martin was running away . . . Its becomming quite clear that what really happened was that Zimmerman caught up to Travon martin and a fight insued with Martin trying to defend himself and of course he beat that fatman's a** doin it. Then Zimmerman pulled a gun and shot that boy: that's what happened.

    911 told Zimmerman "we don't need for you to do that": follow him (chase him)

    And the same police department that did nothing with Zimmerman but let him go free is the same police department that is - now(?) - releasing (actually - leaking) what Zimmerman allegedly said. Why does it take this long for Zimmerman's statement to come out? Why did the town police chief resign so fast? Why is that Zimmerman's lawyer ran out on an interview that was trying to ask some hard questions to give Zimmerman a chance to vindicate:

    Craig Sonner, George Zimmerman's Lawyer, Reportedly Flees Lawrence O'Donnell Interview (VIDEO)

    Why is it that Zimmerman is hiding?

    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure what's going on here. So I'm afraid that your "Zimmerman was defending himself" story won't hold water against al the other evidence against Zimmerman: oh, BTW, did you know Zimmerman once assaulted a poice officer? and has a record himself?

    So, your characterizations of MArtin are really without merit here as is your version of the story, and the more that
    There is no way fat Zimmerman could have chased down Martin. An arial view of the complex has been posted and it known after the 911 call by Zimmerman that Martin was on the phone for 5 minutes. Martin could have run around the whole complex by then, not just a couple hundred yards at the most to his father's house. In additional his girlfriend on the phone stated that he told her that he wasn't going to run.

  8. #258
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Trayvon's Father's girlfriend's, Zimmerman's and others.
    Trayvon was a guest.



    Supposedly it was a gated community. So what?




    Personally, I would not have included questions in a list of facts.

    ref. Q. #5 - Zimmerman was 5'9", pudgy, and out of breath after running a few seconds
    Trayvon was 6'0", 160lbs and an athlete

    ref. Q. #6 - No, NW is a group of volunteers from the community. It could just as well have been a woman of small stature.


    For all intent and purpose - Trayvon was a young man, not a kid.
    If in fact Martin was a guest in this neighborhood he had a right to be there yes or no?

    Volunteers for neighborhood watch, watch and report they do not stalk and chase. yes or no.

    The report I read the 911 call received went something like this.
    Zimmerman; I see a suspicious black male in the neighborhood
    Dispatch; do not engage
    Zimmerman; I am following a suspicious black male
    Dispatch; break of pursuit
    After that....
    Maybe not word for word but pretty much how it went yes or no?

    There is also the conversation between Martin and his girlfriend .
    Martin some guy is following me
    Girlfriend ; why
    Martin; don't know
    Maybe not word for word but it's pretty much how it went. yes or no

    Question If in the future I have a confrontation and somebody is kicking my ass do I have the right to kill him?

    Question If in the future if I see a suspicious person walking through my neighborhood after I make a 911 call, and after the police dispatch tells me not to pursue can I chase them down and fight with them and shoot and kill them?
    Is this the new president set for America?
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  9. #259
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by presluc View Post
    If in fact Martin was a guest in this neighborhood he had a right to be there yes or no?

    Volunteers for neighborhood watch, watch and report they do not stalk and chase. yes or no.

    The report I read the 911 call received went something like this.
    Zimmerman; I see a suspicious black male in the neighborhood
    Dispatch; do not engage
    Zimmerman; I am following a suspicious black male
    Dispatch; break of pursuit
    After that....
    Maybe not word for word but pretty much how it went yes or no?

    There is also the conversation between Martin and his girlfriend .
    Martin some guy is following me
    Girlfriend ; why
    Martin; don't know
    Maybe not word for word but it's pretty much how it went. yes or no

    Question If in the future I have a confrontation and somebody is kicking my ass do I have the right to kill him?
    If trying to kill you and you have a gun, yes, definitely.

  10. #260
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 06:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    are you trying to create an argument? I didn't say if I endorse uniforms or not-I merely noted that one of the more rational arguments in favor of them is it allows adults to quickly identify a non-student youth. For example, the catholic prep school next to my squash club requires the boys to wear white shirts, dark ties and navy trousers, the girls white blouses, and gray skirts with dark knee socks or tights. if some kid is in the parking lot while classes are in session wearing jeans and a tshirt its pretty obvious he shouldn't be there

    Now I guess some mope could put on a white dress shirt, dress trousers and dark shoes or a gray kilt etc in order to infiltrate the school

    It has nothing to do with "helping a child"
    Not starting an argument, education in today's youth is very important

    Well, some schools already have metal detectors and security guards, I don't think school uniforms would be inapproiate..
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •