Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 332

Thread: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

  1. #211
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    If Zimmerman were killed because of this, then Spike Lee must take responsibility for tweeting his home address.
    That's exactly what would happen.

  2. #212
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,605

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Honestly - I think what I was trying to say flew over your head.

    The evidence is that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind.
    That is not trying to get away, but is instead aggravated assault.

    Apparently wish to address Trayvon's actions prior to his assault on Zimmerman, which were during the time he was being kept under observation until police arrived.
    Which had nothing to do with the comment you made and the one I quoted.

    The witness reports do not say that Trayvon was trying to get away at the time of his assault on Zimmerman.
    Uh yeah... and the kid walked that same neighborhood for night after night until the fool finally took the bait. really clever that kid was making that guy attack stalk like that.

    Amazing.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #213
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,548

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Uh yeah... and the kid walked that same neighborhood for night after night until the fool finally took the bait. really clever that kid was making that guy attack stalk like that.

    Amazing.

    that's actually pretty funny

  4. #214
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Uh yeah... and the kid walked that same neighborhood for night after night until the fool finally took the bait. really clever that kid was making that guy attack stalk like that.

    Amazing.
    Your sarcasm aside.
    You have no idea of what you are talking about.


    And just fthoi.
    That wasn't even Trayvon's neighborhood.
    Last edited by Excon; 03-26-12 at 12:28 AM.

  5. #215
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that is one of the more rational arguments in favor of uniforms in public schools--the security or teachers can quickly identify someone in the school who is not a student
    Agreed for if teachers are to "assume" a child is this or that based on what he wears.

    1.Who's to say that is not all the child has to wear?
    2. Who's to say this child because of what he is wearing would effect the teachers ability to help this child with a problem?
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  6. #216
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 04:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,923

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your sarcasm aside.
    You have no idea of what you are talking about.


    And just fthoi.
    That wasn't even Trayvon's neighborhood.
    I gotta question,
    Just who's neighborhood was it?

    I mean was there some kind of "no trespassing" sign on the edges of this neighborhood?

    Just one more thing about the one thing people keep overlooking about this case, to borrow from an old T.V.show just the facts.

    1.a boy is dead. fact
    2 . The boy has been killed with a gun fact
    3. The boy was unarmed fact
    4. The Police know the man who owned and shot the gun that killed the boy. fact
    5. Question; how big was the man, how big was the boy?
    6. Question; shouldn't a man,a member of the neighborhood watch know how to handle himself in a fist fight with a boy?

    Forget about the skin colors, forget about the clothing, forget about the news hype just look at the facts and questions..
    Ask yourself a question if this had happened in Harlem facts and everything the exact same facts and questions except a black man and a white boy, if this had happened in E. L.A. same exact facts only with a white boy and a Mexican man.
    What then would you think?
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    04-15-12 @ 10:25 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,964

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Geraldo Rivera is Al Sharpton with a taco and a shot of tequila.

  8. #218
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,672

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Honestly - I think what I was trying to say flew over your head.

    The evidence is that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman from behind.
    That is not trying to get away, but is instead aggravated assault.

    Apparently wish to address Trayvon's actions prior to his assault on Zimmerman, which were during the time he was being kept under observation until police arrived.
    Which had nothing to do with the comment you made and the one I quoted.

    The witness reports do not say that Trayvon was trying to get away at the time of his assault on Zimmerman.
    Look, I proved that Travon MArtin was retreating ala running away. So, now it's you're turn to prove that Travon engaged in aggravated asault by attacking Zimmerman from behind. There is absolutely zero direct evidence to support that notion; and since Zimmerman was armed - and chasing Travon Martin, then your argument is even less likely.

    And no, sorry, I don't think I missed your message at all. If you believe I have then perhaps you can enlighten me . . .
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  9. #219
    Sage
    jet57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    not here
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:59 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    24,672

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Can you possibly imagine how you piss away what little credibility you have by saying things like that?

    People who say things like that are the same people who claim that 9/11 was an inside job by the Bush administration.
    I'm sorry; "piss away credibility"?? I proved my assertion with not one, but two different independent sources. Yet you come on and ad-hominem your way into a conversation and bring nothing productive into it . . . .

    Uh, credibility you say???

    (chuckle)
    “The people do no want virtue; but they are the dupes of pretended patriots” : Elbridge Gerry of Mass; Constitutional Convention 1787

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Neal N. Bloeme View Post
    Geraldo Rivera is Al Sharpton with a taco and a shot of tequila.
    ok, now you're using racist stereotypes & language. Please don't bring racism into this discussion.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •