Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 332

Thread: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

  1. #131
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Moderator's Warning:
    Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As ShooterPersonal attacks stop now. Some infractions have already been levied. Next step... thread bans and more infractions.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #132
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    Pointing out your childish raging hypocrisy is not "changing the subject". You are a partisan hack with blinders on, Sorry you don't see it, All cable news is equally bad. CNN and that indian guy, is just plain boring, but msnbc, including your guy Al Sharpton, is just as bad as fox news. Stop being a sophomoric little cheerleader.





    And another lie, I've already told you I don't watch cable news. Apparently you struggle, FOX NEWS SUCKS, AS DOES MSNBC, partisan hacks like you? That apparently means I am a Fox fan.....


    /facepalm
    Maybe you could link to a post where I've been a 'cheerleader' for MSNBC?

    I'd respond to your 'partisan hack' insult, but I see the moderator has issued a warning so I'll let it go.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No. You're as relevant as any other 3 day old newbie on this forum.



    You clearly don't. See, you're under the impression that all members are equal. This is not the case. There's a hierarchy. Your only purpose on this forum is to waste bandwidth. That's it.



    Oh my! Are you pretending to be Captain Courtesy? The whole psychoanalyst shtick isn't really your thing. You get dismissed because you typed a 1 word as a respone to what I said. Not because I can't defend my possition. Come at me with something relevant then maybe I'll care? No? I didn't think so. K thanks bye.
    Oooo k there bud. You got me.






    Not.

  4. #134
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Yes. Let's review your facts

    1) Zimmerman got out the car looking for trouble.
    False. The fact is he was trying to keep a suspicious person under observation until the police arrived.
    That is not looking for trouble.



    2) It wasn't racially motivated????
    An unconfirmed claim. Not fact.

    He claims that these ***holes always get away it
    You have no actual idea what he meant by that, only what you believe he meant.


    and you he called Trayvon a F**king coon. Yeah he was color blind
    An unconfirmed claim. Not fact.

    3) Okay lets say they were fighting. The eye witness saw the fight in progress, but who started the fight???? Was Trayvon defending himself from this wanna be cop who felt he had to harass this kid for being "a f**king coon".
    Besides being hyperbole and supposition - Not a fact.



    But you know what, at the end of the day, a father is without a son, a mother is without a son, he will never graduate high school, he will never go to college, he will never get married, he will never have kids. And according to you it was justified....

    Perhaps you need to ask yourself a question. What if Trayvon was your kid gun down by Zimmerman? Would you say it was justified? would you defend Zimmerman? What would you do? People want to say that this case is not about race. Really??? If he was a white kid with the same clothes on, would Zimmerman have followed him? Would that kid still be alive today?

    Emotion has no bearing on guilt or innocence here.



    Would that kid still be alive today?
    If he had stayed out of Zimmerman's sights after he "lost" him or had not attacked or confronted him from behind - most likely.

    In reality you have no "facts" to speak of.
    Perhaps you should take your own advice and do some more research.

    Dude... DO you listen to yourself???? You pretty much excuse Zimmerman of anything. You pretty much just said Trayvon is dead because he was young and black. If he would have ran from Zimmerman he would have been alive today. But of course not running is a reason to kill. Well like I said in earlier post, people like you do not value black lives. I wish you would just admit that you are racist.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    ...Would that kid still be alive today?
    If he had stayed out of Zimmerman's sights after he "lost" him or had not attacked or confronted him from behind - most likely.....
    the only evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman, is Zimmerman's statement to the police, and a dishonest Fox News Tampa headline.

  6. #136
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Well, for starters we can look at the bolded lines and I can ask you to stop putting words in my mouth and making assumptions about my viewpoint.

    I've already said, several times, that Zimmerman's claim to self-defense, under current law, could be called into question because it looks like he initiated the confrontation. That puts him in a bad light.

    Second, not everyone agrees that Zimmerman said "coon" on the phone, it isn't certain. Even if he did, that in itself doesn't necessarily make this a hate crime alone.

    Third, there are two eyewitnesses that saw Martin on top of Zimmerman, and Zimmerman suffered injuries. This tends to support Zimmerman's self-defense claim.


    Personally I think the local DA/solicitor whoever was in error in not preferring some kind of charges and letting Zimmerman have his day in court to justify his actions. As I've said elsewhere, I'm not sure what the outcome of that would be, I am not assuming I have all the info that is available.

    I've tried to make some of the info that IS, available to those in this thread who seem to be ignoring or unaware that there was a fight and at one point Martin was on top and injured Zimmerman. That's all.

    Unlike you I am not rushing to judgement of either Zimmerman or Martin. I'll await the results of the investigation thanks.

    Correction. You are trying to justify Zimmerman's actions for gunning down Martin because lets be honest for a minute. If that kid was a 17 year white kid gun down the same way, there would be outrage and tears from people like you. This kid didn't do anything wrong except be black at the wrong time. wake up man we are not living in the fifties anymore. What is this now? Are we approving of shooting unarmed people now because they look suspicious? As a black man I have every God giving right to walk down the street and not worry about somebody harrassing me and shooting me in the back.

    Bottom line this is what you believe:

    Martin = Guilty until proving innocent

    Zimmerman = Innocent until proving guilty

    Wow I can see the fairness in that

  7. #137
    Death2Globalists Matt Foley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    ExecuteTheTraitors
    Last Seen
    11-24-12 @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,574

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible For [His] Death As George Zimmerman' (VIDEO)
    Hehehe, more evidence.

    Geraldo is Hispanic. Zimmerman is Hispanic. Of course Geraldo takes Zimmerman's side.

    We whites can play referee on this one.

  8. #138
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,188

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by rcart76 View Post
    Correction. You are trying to justify Zimmerman's actions for gunning down Martin because lets be honest for a minute. If that kid was a 17 year white kid gun down the same way, there would be outrage and tears from people like you. This kid didn't do anything wrong except be black at the wrong time. wake up man we are not living in the fifties anymore. What is this now? Are we approving of shooting unarmed people now because they look suspicious? As a black man I have every God giving right to walk down the street and not worry about somebody harrassing me and shooting me in the back.

    Bottom line this is what you believe:

    Martin = Guilty until proving innocent

    Zimmerman = Innocent until proving guilty

    Wow I can see the fairness in that

    Bud you haven't been here long and you don't know me. You're throwing around accusations of racism and you don't even know what race I am.

    When the case first was mentioned here, based on information that was available at that time, I said it looked like Zimmerman had exceeded the bounds of the law and committed manslaughter.

    More information has come out now, which casts considerable doubt on the whole situation and makes it very difficult to say who was "in the right" overall.

    I'm pointing out facts, and saying plainly that it is difficult to judge this case based on facts available. You've already convicted Zimmerman in your mind, of a hate crime.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #139
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,928

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    the only evidence that Martin attacked Zimmerman, is Zimmerman's statement to the police, and a dishonest Fox News Tampa headline.
    No, a eyewitness named "John" has claimed that in a tussle, Zimmerman was on the bottom, and I think the police have now affirmed that he had a broken nose.

  10. #140
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    1,321

    Re: Geraldo Rivera: Trayvon Martin's 'Hoodie Is As Much Responsible As Shooter

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Bud you haven't been here long and you don't know me. You're throwing around accusations of racism and you don't even know what race I am.

    When the case first was mentioned here, based on information that was available at that time, I said it looked like Zimmerman had exceeded the bounds of the law and committed manslaughter.

    More information has come out now, which casts considerable doubt on the whole situation and makes it very difficult to say who was "in the right" overall.

    I'm pointing out facts, and saying plainly that it is difficult to judge this case based on facts available. You've already convicted Zimmerman in your mind, of a hate crime.
    I'm not saying it is a hate crime, but it was definitely motives to go after the kid. He was caught on tape clearly sayng " they always get away". Who is they? I know what he means and I'm sure you knows what it means. I listen to the tape recording 20 times and he said coon. How all of the sudden cases like these are difficult? Thousand of men are in prison right now for the same thing that Zimmerman got to walk for.

    We can disagree all night but this is fact. If Zimmerman gets away with this, Florida is sending out a dangerous message . It is okay to kill another individual if you provoke the altercation and feel threaten. I can go to my neighbor right now, if I didn't like him, and pick a fight with him just to claim self defense and shoot him. THis is what it is all about. There is no way in hell Zimmerman would be free if this kid was a white kid. And you know that is fact.

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •