Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 196

Thread: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

  1. #41
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    If Israel wants to take out Iran's alleged weapon's then let Israel do it themselves.
    Aren't we discussing "bunker-busters" because this is carrot the U.S. is holding out to Israel in exchange for its not taking out Iran's "alleged" weapons?

  2. #42
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-15-17 @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,647

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    Give, by allow Israel to have possession of. Until Israel does give a damn about International Law and what the International community thinks, America would be very foolish to give Israel those things, as, as has already been mentioned one can never know when one's friend turns into one's enemy, especially one who does not give a damn what anyone thinks. Apart from that it is well known Iran has not even decided to build the things, but keep up the pressure and a bit more bombing and she will. No one seems to want Iran to have bombs. The most likely way to ensure she does not decide to build them is not to make her have to.
    I have to disagree, the most likely way to ensure Iran does not get "the bomb" is to blow the bastards so far back that they will think the stone-age is modern technology.

  3. #43
    Discount Philosopher
    specklebang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-05-14 @ 08:26 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    11,524

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    I wouldn't give one American life for Israel but if it was in my power to do so, I would ship them 25,000 bunker busters tomorrow morning.

  4. #44
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Aren't we discussing "bunker-busters" because this is carrot the U.S. is holding out to Israel in exchange for its not taking out Iran's "alleged" weapons?
    The US should not be giving or selling weapons to any country period.As I said before if Israel wants to take out Iran's alleged weapons then let Israel do it on its own without American help.You seem to forget all the other allies in the past that turned enemy.Israel will be no different and I would rather not be giving or selling a country something that could be used against us or our troops in the future.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Israel at war with Iran is a threat to the entire area and US interests. There is also no evidence that bunker busters or any other air attack would eliminate the ability of Iran to produce nuclear weapons. It would however garantee that Iran would move as fast as possible with it as a result.
    In your opinion is Iran going slow now?
    Which country's "leader" has stated his goal is the destruction of Israel?
    We should be providing every possible sort of support to Israel and the Iranian people. They are the country that needs to be fundamentally transformed, not ours.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    There was a guy from Israel on 60 minutes last night, can't remember his name but he supposedly has been the one organizing all the hits on nuke scientist in Iran. He doesn't want Israel to bomb Iran, he wants to wait until USA is forced to do the bombing so Israel isn't attacked. I see his point, you have to care about your own country first but obama should care about our country first and encourage Israel to do it and give them the bombs to do it with.

  7. #47
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    I say give it to them. Up the ante. Obama probably won't.
    I disagree. They can make their own, if they want one bad enough.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  8. #48
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,903

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    The US should not be giving or selling weapons to any country period.As I said before if Israel wants to take out Iran's alleged weapons then let Israel do it on its own without American help.You seem to forget all the other allies in the past that turned enemy.Israel will be no different and I would rather not be giving or selling a country something that could be used against us or our troops in the future.
    I haven't forgotten anything; in fact, I haven't commented at all on allies that have become enemies and am not quite sure to which enemies you refer. I simply asked a question: Isn't the reason this is new because the Admin may have extended a carrot to Israel in exchange for Israel's not acting against Iran?

  9. #49
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,958
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by Meathead View Post
    I say give it to them. Up the ante. Obama probably won't.

    Israel asks U.S. for arms that could aid Iran strike - Yahoo! News
    Actually, it seems that Iran's nuclear program has already been taken out (Wikileaks emails indicate Stratfor discovered Israel already destroyed Iran’s nuclear facilities | The Raw Story) ('Israel has destroyed Iran nuclear infra... JPost - International).

    Thus, we now must ask: If Iran's nuclear facilities have been taken out, why do we want to go to war with them?
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  10. #50
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israel Asks for Bunker Buster

    Quote Originally Posted by alexa View Post
    I am not up on weapons.
    or anything else that isn't spoon fed to you at the Islamist hate sites you use to form your world view.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •