Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 336

Thread: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

  1. #261
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    There was a Forbes link in there somewhere? Musta missed it.
    As hard as it may be for you to accept, Forbes finds the Tax Policy Center more authoritative than the turtledude and dickieboy.

    Romney's Tax Plan Would Add $3T To Deficit Over A Decade - Forbes
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #262
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Very first link: Romney's Tax Plan Would Add $3T To Deficit Over A Decade - Forbes
    Your right, thanks for pointing it out. As it was not relevant to the discussion I didn't make not of it or read it.

  3. #263
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    As hard as it may be for you to accept, Forbes finds the Tax Policy Center more authoritative than the turtledude and dickieboy.
    Romney's Tax Plan Would Add $3T To Deficit Over A Decade - Forbes
    Again:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Why did you shift the discussion from BHO's/Ryan's numbers to Romney's?
    Did you intentionally overlook this question?

  4. #264
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Your right, thanks for pointing it out. As it was not relevant to the discussion I didn't make not of it or read it.
    Well still none of those links were socialist propaganda. To try to claim they were is incredibly ignorant..


  5. #265
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Forbes socialist? TD your at a new level!
    The Washington Post socialist!?
    Cmon man! Cmon!
    You don't read very well do you? I was only speaking about the BS propaganda site your fellow traveler cited. Some far left site that claims that its goal is to make the rich "pay fair share"

  6. #266
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,663

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Well still none of those links were socialist propaganda. To try to claim they were is incredibly ignorant..

    The Tax Policy Center is part of the brookings institute which leans left

    the Tax expert (LOL) Catawba quoted in post 241 (McIntyre) is a hard core leftist who whines that the rich don't pay their fair share.


    Citizens for tax justice is run by that clown and is a far far left site

  7. #267
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Again:



    Did you intentionally overlook this question?
    Because the question is irrelevant, as the experts have said both their plans increase the deficit.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #268
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You don't read very well do you? I was only speaking about the BS propaganda site your fellow traveler cited. Some far left site that claims that its goal is to make the rich "pay fair share"
    Which one was that TD.?


  9. #269
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    The Tax Policy Center is part of the brookings institute which leans left

    the Tax expert (LOL) Catawba quoted in post 241 (McIntyre) is a hard core leftist who whines that the rich don't pay their fair share.


    Citizens for tax justice is run by that clown and is a far far left site
    When you mean "hard core leftist" probably means just left of conservative which means pretty much that they are democrats which are not "leftist" because they are on the right side of the political spectrum, which means they are not socialist, but just right wingers, which are all capitalists and support the "free market" which makes them defiantly not socialist...

    Which Colbert once stated "the facts have a liberal bias".


  10. #270
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    Re: Over 90% of the income gains in the first year of the recovery went to the top 1%

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Because the question is irrelevant, as the experts have said both their plans increase the deficit.
    Why do you continue to avoid the question? The point was that the debt increase proposed in BHO's 2012 budget is greater than that proposed in Ryan's PTP. This point would be supportive to this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Since the trajectory of the debt is lower in the Ryan budget than that proposed in BHO's 2011-12 budget can we thusly define his as 'Bigger Blueprint for Financial Disaster'?
    Which you have persisted in avoiding…Why is that?

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •