Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 139

Thread: Offended Muslim chokes atheist, and then ...(edited

  1. #51
    Educator Grendel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-02-13 @ 01:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    704

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    For some time I always tried to figure out the Liberal skewed lack of logic.

    It's common knowledge that all Liberals are religion hating atheists hence the reason why they hate Christianity and Jews hence the reason why all Liberals attack Christmas and try to ruin the holidays for everyone every year.... but yet they sympathize and ally themselves with such a hostile barbaric religion (and political ideology) such as Islam and even went as far as defending these barbarians rights to build a mosque at ground zero while spitting on the graves of the fallen victims of 911.


    My guess is the Liberals reason for sympathizing with Islamic Muslims is because they (Islamic ) are the enemies of their enemies (Christianity and Conservatives) therefore Liberals sees them as a ally in their hatred and fight against Christianity and Conservatism.

    That's just my theory. I could be wrong. It's just that I never met a Liberal that could discuss this in a civil manner.
    This is just trolling. No one is actually confused enough to genuinely think this makes sense.

  2. #52
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    For some time I always tried to figure out the Liberal skewed lack of logic.

    It's common knowledge that all Liberals are religion hating atheists hence the reason why they hate Christianity and Jews hence the reason why all Liberals attack Christmas and try to ruin the holidays for everyone every year.... but yet they sympathize and ally themselves with such a hostile barbaric religion (and political ideology) such as Islam and even went as far as defending these barbarians rights to build a mosque at ground zero while spitting on the graves of the fallen victims of 911.


    My guess is the Liberals reason for sympathizing with Islamic Muslims is because they (Islamic ) are the enemies of their enemies (Christianity and Conservatives) therefore Liberals sees them as a ally in their hatred and fight against Christianity and Conservatism.

    That's just my theory. I could be wrong. It's just that I never met a Liberal that could discuss this in a civil manner.
    You should hang out with Peter Grimm. Maybe you guys can get together and figure out why Liberals are evil. Have you read his post: The Difference between Liberals and Conservatives, wherein he concludes that Liberals are like the Borg of Star Trek, and Conservatives are cute little puppies.

    BTW -- if you want people to discuss things in a "civil manner" starting by calling them all horrible people isn't going to do accomplish that goal.

    I know a lot of Liberal Christians. Your point is the kind of fail against which all fails are measured.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by muciti View Post
    Is there a single part of your post that is actually accurate?
    Not accuarte you say:

    Who are the ones always trying to take the christ out of Christmas every year? Liberals

    Who are the ones always trying to have any mention of God and/or prayers removed from all public schools? Liberals

    Who were the ones that defends for the ground zero mosque to be built because they champion the freedom of religion but yet does not defend the same rights for christians during the Christmas season? Liberals

    Who changed the War on Terror to war on man made disasters because they don't want to offend muslims? Liberals

    These facts alone proves any inaccuracies that you claimed are in my posts.

  4. #54
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Not accuarte you say:

    Who are the ones always trying to take the christ out of Christmas every year? Atheists

    Who are the ones always trying to have any mention of God and/or prayers removed from all public schools? Atheists

    Who were the ones that defends for the ground zero mosque to be built because they champion the freedom of religion but yet does not defend the same rights for christians during the Christmas season? Idiots

    Who changed the War on Terror to war on man made disasters because they don't want to offend muslims? Idiots

    These facts alone proves any inaccuracies that you claimed are in my posts.
    Now it you'll excuse me, I have to go to a meeting of Gay Pro-Choice Communist Witches. There are still things about America we haven't destroyed yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #55
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Not accuarte you say:

    Who are the ones always trying to take the christ out of Christmas every year? Liberals

    Who are the ones always trying to have any mention of God and/or prayers removed from all public schools? Liberals

    Who were the ones that defends for the ground zero mosque to be built because they champion the freedom of religion but yet does not defend the same rights for christians during the Christmas season? Liberals

    Who changed the War on Terror to war on man made disasters because they don't want to offend muslims? Liberals

    These facts alone proves any inaccuracies that you claimed are in my posts.
    1. The Winter Holidays have nothing to do with Christ. The only reason Christmas celebreates the birth of Christ is because Constantine wanted to coincide the birth of Jesus with the traditional Pagan Winter Solstice celebration.

    2. You want to pray at school? Okay, here's your rug. Mecca's that way. --->

    3. It's not a Mosque. It contains a prayer center, but it is not a Mosque.

    4. How the **** do you declare war on an ambiguous noun?
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  6. #56
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,149

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jredbaron96 View Post

    4. How the **** do you declare war on an ambiguous noun?
    Didn't LBJ try to declare a "War on Poverty?"

    Not sure I'd use that as a model, but....


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #57
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Now it you'll excuse me, I have to go to a meeting of Gay Pro-Choice Communist Witches. There are still things about America we haven't destroyed yet.
    I died at "witches".

  8. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    07-12-12 @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    494

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    You keep proving my point all over this thread.
    What point is would that be, that you lack the ability to have a civilized discussion?

  9. #59
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    7,874
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Didn't LBJ try to declare a "War on Poverty?"

    Not sure I'd use that as a model, but....
    My point still stands.
    "Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough."
    -FDR

  10. #60
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Offended Muslim chokes atheist: Where's the outrage from the Left?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    What point is would that be, that you lack the ability to have a civilized discussion?
    Yes, that's exactly it.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •