Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 63

Thread: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

  1. #11
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Waters is such a moron that it's embarrassing.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  2. #12
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    The realy sad part is this insane lady really does represent her constituents. East LA is awash with gang bangers, gang bangers moms on welfare with husbands in prison, people on food stamps, welfare and every other gov program known to man.The streets have drug dealers on every corner and if you are white you may not come out alive if you mistakenly end up in this "hood". Unfortunately these people have a voice in our government too and Maxine is who they choose to speak for them.
    She is EXACTLY who she represents, and that's unfortunately about half the Democratic party today.

  3. #13
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,072

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I just love the irony when someone on the right says something like this, then complains that people call them racist. I wonder why...
    Does that race card get frayed when you use it so many times a day? Do they provide replacements, or do you have to buy new ones all the time?

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I just love the irony when someone on the right says something like this, then complains that people call them racist. I wonder why...
    I have never been there but it's the portrait I've seen many paint concerning the area. Are you saying it's wrong?

  5. #15
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Does that race card get frayed when you use it so many times a day? Do they provide replacements, or do you have to buy new ones all the time?
    You do realize that the post in question was largely about race, right. Is it not legitimate to call someone on saying everything short of "Stupid N***ers"??


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  6. #16
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    I have never been there but it's the portrait I've seen many paint concerning the area. Are you saying it's wrong?
    I've never been there either, but did you read sawyer's post? He basically said that all the people in a particular area, largely not white, were criminals or on welfare.

    Ironically, East LA is not even in Waters' district. So not only was it racially based, it was inaccurate.
    Last edited by rocket88; 02-20-12 at 06:57 PM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    You do realize that the post in question was largely about race, right. Is it not legitimate to call someone on saying everything short of "Stupid N***ers"??
    It was largely about gang bangers, their welfare moms with husbands in prison and drugs being part of the culture there. The only race comment was if you are white you better watch your ass if you mistakinly end up there. Exactly what part of this is wrong? Heres a couple of links for you to think about.

    Reginald Denny incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    LA GANG LIFE | DICKIES, THUGS & GUNS THE PHOTOGRAPHY OF ROBERT YAGER The Selvedge Yard

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 11:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,624

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I've never been there either, but did you read sawyer's post? He basically said that all the people in a particular area, largely not white, were criminals or on welfare.
    Again, this is the portrait I've seen many paint of the area. I've not been there, you admit that you haven't been there. Is it wrong? Is this not the case? And if it is, are you saying it's racist to point it out?

    Ironically, East LA is not even in Waters' district. So not only was it racially based, it was inaccurate.
    I would say that you might have a little more solid footing here. Again though, I don't know what area she represents.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Perry View Post
    Again, this is the portrait I've seen many paint of the area. I've not been there, you admit that you haven't been there. Is it wrong? Is this not the case? And if it is, are you saying it's racist to point it out?



    I would say that you might have a little more solid footing here. Again though, I don't know what area she represents.
    South central LA. East LA , tomAto tomato. Inglewood, Hawthorne, Watts, Compton, it's the same crap but I will admit I heard East LA somewhere, guess I heard wrong but like I said, whatever.

  10. #20
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,169

    Re: Waters: Banks 'shaking in their boots' at thought of me as chairwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    It was largely about gang bangers, their welfare moms with husbands in prison and drugs being part of the culture there. The only race comment was if you are white you better watch your ass if you mistakinly end up there. Exactly what part of this is wrong? Heres a couple of links for you to think about.

    Reginald Denny incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    LA GANG LIFE | DICKIES, THUGS & GUNS THE PHOTOGRAPHY OF ROBERT YAGER The Selvedge Yard
    Keep digging. You're not to the bottom of the hole yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •