Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 111

Thread: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    So if the mothers going to die, you are against abortion?
    I believe I said it ought to be the doctor's call in that case, yes. Whichever one has the highest likelihood of survival should be saved. Like siamese twins.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's best mixed in with some fettuccine, with a large does of alfredo sauce IMO.
    19.jpg

    19 week fetus...

  3. #33
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Hare View Post
    If true, it's ridiculous that tax payer money is being used to influence legislative changes in foreign affairs.

    So you are against the Iraq war correct and American hegemony?

  4. #34
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    I believe I said it ought to be the doctor's call in that case, yes. Whichever one has the highest likelihood of survival should be saved. Like siamese twins.
    And the doctor is always going to side with saving the woman. And even if they didn't, how dare you want to force a woman to carry out a dangerous pregnancy that could endanger HER life. I think your forgetting that, it's her skin, not yours, not anyone else's. It's her life, and if there is a 45% chance that the pregnancy will kill her, she should have the right to decide whether or not to terminate the dangerous pregnancy, or to keep it, and hope for the best. You say it should be up to the doctor, but I doubt you would like it if a doctor forced a woman to have an abortion because it would save the woman if she wanted to keep it. Your argument lacks any sense of logic, or consistency, and you don't give a damn about the woman, very very sad indeed.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #35
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Peter Grimm being dishonest? Shocking I tell you. Shocking. The Obama administration supported a new Kenyan constitution. What the new constitution actually changed were the authoritarian powers of the Kenyan president and created checks and balances to make the country's system far more democratic. This is what section 26* of the new constitution actually says (I remind you that it is identical to the previous Kenyan constitution):



    Now to anybody more than two working braincells, that would make the Kenyan constitution far more restrictive than US abortion laws. Why? Because it defines where life begins and implies that the woman and fetus account for two persons. That's not enough for the right wing fringe because well, as we all know, they wont stop until we're all attending mass and paying tithes again. What the anti-choice fringe have done is turned an issue about democracy, into an issue about their ridiculous religious beliefs. Why am I not surprised that the American right is doing this? What's more surprising is that Obama actually supported far more restrictive abortion laws and yet they're still unhappy because 1) they have no idea what the new constitution was about and 2) they have no wish to understand what it was about.

    Don't let the facts stop you though Mr Grimm.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Obama Has Spent  Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya ConstitutionHatuey... knock of the personal attacks.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    And the doctor is always going to side with saving the woman. And even if they didn't, how dare you want to force a woman to carry out a dangerous pregnancy that could endanger HER life. I think your forgetting that, it's her skin, not yours, not anyone else's. It's her life, and if there is a 45% chance that the pregnancy will kill her, she should have the right to decide whether or not to terminate the dangerous pregnancy, or to keep it, and hope for the best. You say it should be up to the doctor, but I doubt you would like it if a doctor forced a woman to have an abortion because it would save the woman if she wanted to keep it. Your argument lacks any sense of logic, or consistency, and you don't give a damn about the woman, very very sad indeed.
    What concerns me the most is that 50 million abortions have been performed in the United States since Roe v Wade. How many of those were done because the mother's life was legitimately in danger? Very few.

    What you're talking about is a very rare exception to the rule.

    I think that if we had an amendment written in to our constitution that says life begins at conception, then we can start to have the tougher debates on what to do when both lives are endangered.

    I think you might be right about doctors, at least some. A lot of doctors are pro-life, especially those who are Jewish or Catholic/Christian. There are a lot of liberal doctors as well. Not to mention that a woman could always drive to Canada. But that doesn't mean we should permit something that is wrong.

  7. #37
    Wrinkly member
    Manc Skipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Southern England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    23,148

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post

    19 week fetus...
    Propaganda. That embryo is not 19 weeks. Posting pictures avoids having to present a valid case. Even allowing that the alleged age were accurate, the health of the mother would still take priority.

    94.6% of US abortions occur in the first 15 weeks of a pregnancy, and anything beyond 12 weeks is termed "late".
    Don't work out, work in.

    Never eat anything that's served in a bucket.

  8. #38
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    What concerns me the most is that 50 million abortions have been performed in the United States since Roe v Wade. How many of those were done because the mother's life was legitimately in danger? Very few.

    What you're talking about is a very rare exception to the rule.

    I think that if we had an amendment written in to our constitution that says life begins at conception, then we can start to have the tougher debates on what to do when both lives are endangered.

    I think you might be right about doctors, at least some. A lot of doctors are pro-life, especially those who are Jewish or Catholic/Christian. There are a lot of liberal doctors as well. Not to mention that a woman could always drive to Canada. But that doesn't mean we should permit something that is wrong.
    Don't change the subject, we're talking about Kenya here, not the laws in the US. Also I'm saying that 99% of doctors are going to recommend the woman terminates a dangerous pregnancy, doesn't matter if they are "pro-life", a doctor is going to side with the patient they can see, this situation isn't about whether or not you agree with abortion or not, it's about saving the life of the mother. If you were pregnant, and your doctor told you there was an 80% chance of you dying because of the pregnancy, would you want him to force you carry it to term? I don't think so. Your opinion doesn't even give a passing thought about the welfare of the woman, it's all about the fetus, and that is just ****ed up.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    So the same stupid story that has been refuted multiple times here gets brought back up, and when it does, those looking for something to be outraged about still break out the same stupid arguments. I am shocked I say, just shocked. Seriously, this is a stupid story that has no basis in truth and those opposed to abortion rights are just making themselves look silly.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    Propaganda. That embryo is not 19 weeks. Posting pictures avoids having to present a valid case. Even allowing that the alleged age were accurate, the health of the mother would still take priority.

    94.6% of US abortions occur in the first 15 weeks of a pregnancy, and anything beyond 12 weeks is termed "late".
    Do a google search on 19 week and this isn't the only picture. I think the reason I posted it is obvious. People were joking around about a fetus like a piece of meat, and that was just to hold a mirror up to their face.

    People can do atrocious things when they don't have to look the problem in the face. A nation can put a million Jews in a concentration camp. The world can stand by while Darfur is in genocide. We can push a button and go to war, and people don't have to see any of the carnage.

    I want to see that movie "The Box" with Cameron Diaz. I think it's about that idea.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •