Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 111

Thread: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

  1. #101
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,941

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    These women should have been educated about adoption.
    I think the nurse whose intestine had been hooked and torn by whatever implement had been used in the abortion would know about the option of adoption , but for whatever reason she chose an abortion because to her other options were not a choice she could accept.

    Since she was a nurse I think she knew there was chance she, herself would die but to her , ( at the time at least) it was option she was willing to risk more than carrying the pregnancy to full term. She was a desperate woman. So desperate she took the risk.
    There were many ,many , women who took that same risk.
    If abortions were made illegal today women would still have abortions and studies say the percentage of women seeking abortions would be about the same as when they were legal.

    The best way to lower the number of abortions is through birth control education and planning.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  2. #102
    Professor
    TheLastIndependent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    08-29-15 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    Great. Show me the racism in my post. Otherwise, you prove my point.
    Explain to me what you mean by "Kool-Aider" and I won't accuse you of racism. And I could not have possibly proved your point by pointing out racism in your post. Barack Obama has spent a lot of tax payer money, I do not deny that.

  3. #103
    Professor
    TheLastIndependent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    08-29-15 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    The best way to lower the number of abortions is through birth control education and planning.
    No, you cannot place responsibility on the people when the government can be blamed.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by minnie616 View Post
    I think the nurse whose intestine had been hooked and torn by whatever implement had been used in the abortion would know about the option of adoption , but for whatever reason she chose an abortion because to her other options were not a choice she could accept.

    Since she was a nurse I think she knew there was chance she, herself would die but to her , ( at the time at least) it was option she was willing to risk more than carrying the pregnancy to full term. She was a desperate woman. So desperate she took the risk.
    There were many ,many , women who took that same risk.
    If abortions were made illegal today women would still have abortions and studies say the percentage of women seeking abortions would be about the same as when they were legal.

    The best way to lower the number of abortions is through birth control education and planning.
    In the vast majority of cases, pregnancy can be avoided. Therefore, there needs to be some personal responsibility taken by the man and woman involved. Too often, pro-abortion advocates frame their arguments as if pregnancy is something that occurs by chance. Nature doesn't work that way.

    Accepting responsibility means accepting the consequences of one's actions. Unplanned pregnancy is the consequence of irresponsible sex.

    To say that carrying the child to term is an option she cannot accept, therefore, is selfish on her part. To put it bluntly, she shouldn't have the option. She doesn't need to keep the child (and she shouldn't, if she isn't going to love that child), but she has no right to end another human being's life.
    Last edited by Peter Grimm; 02-19-12 at 06:45 PM.

  5. #105
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastIndependent
    Explain to me what you mean by "Kool-Aider" and I won't accuse you of racism.
    You don't know what a "Kool-aid drinker" refers to on a political forum.

    Thank you for proving my point. You have no business being here.

  6. #106
    Professor
    TheLastIndependent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    08-29-15 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,545
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Gipper View Post
    You don't know what a "Kool-aid drinker" refers to on a political forum.

    Thank you for proving my point. You have no business being here.
    I apologize for not knowing what it meant and wrongfully accusing you of racism. But I have yet to prove your point. Do you even know your point?

  7. #107
    Sage
    minnie616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,941

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    ...To say that carrying the child to term is an option she cannot accept, therefore, is selfish on her part. To put it bluntly, she shouldn't have the option. She doesn't need to keep the child (and she shouldn't, if she isn't going to love that child), but she has no right to end another human being's life.

    Perhaps it is selfish on her part. In cases of unwanted pregnancies many women will risk their live's rather then carry a pregnancy to full term. It is very sad and heartbreaking that some women feel so desperate.

    In a perfect world every women would have access to birth control and would use it correctly. There would be no accidental pregnancies, rapes or incest and the only time an abortion would be needed would be if the women's life were in danger or if the fetus was so malforned that they would die within a few minutes or hours of birth.
    When it comes to matters of reproduce health, Politicians and the religious dogma of another faith should never interfere with religious liberty of an individual or her faith.

  8. #108
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    03-27-12 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    A good example of obamas ignorance wasting OUR money on stupid things that dont involve our nation.

  9. #109
    Guru
    JohnWOlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    01-17-17 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    23 million in foreign aide in a area that taliban could certainly spread to, in a area where AIDs is incredibly prevalent and children die constantly, with a constitution that sole purpose is not to simply encourage abortion. Now that $23 million is quite a lot, in fact I think our foreign aid budget needs to be even less than the 1% that it is right now. It along with most of our foreign intervention budget needs drastically slashed.

    In the scheme of things $23 million is a squirt of piss. That is taxing every single tax payer a minuscule 17 cents give or take that year for that $23 million. However Russia, Sudan, Ethopia, Pakistan EACH get a billion+ from USA and this isn't a new thing, this is actually been going on for 10+ years. As a conservative, shouldn't you be wondering more about these countries that get far more of your money than a country that helping out with 17 cents could possibly help us in our fight in terror?
    "Weíre going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and thatís crazy." -Reagan

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Theoretical Physics Lab
    Last Seen
    01-06-15 @ 11:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    25,120

    Re: Obama Has Spent $23 Million Backing Pro-Abortion Kenya Constitution

    What Kenya puts into their Constitution isn't even worth 17 cents to me. One of my chief complaints of America is that their biggest export is their morality. What's worse is that the man writing the check is the leader of our people.

    Africa is essentially scorched earth as far as I'm concerned, and I'd assume America just stay out of it unless there are natural resources to be had because of it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •