Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 138

Thread: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abortion

  1. #1
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abortion

    You go girl. This is awesome.

    To protest a bill that would require women to undergo an ultrasound before having an abortion, Virginia State Sen. Janet Howell (D-Fairfax) on Monday attached an amendment that would require men to have a rectal exam and a cardiac stress test before obtaining a prescription for erectile dysfunction medication.

    "We need some gender equity here," she told HuffPost. "The Virginia senate is about to pass a bill that will require a woman to have totally unnecessary medical procedure at their cost and inconvenience. If we're going to do that to women, why not do that to men?"
    Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abortion Bill

  2. #2
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    That is ****ing awesome!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Yes, because killing unborn innocent children is funny. And Conservatives get labeled as heartless again how?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #4
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,809

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Yes, because killing unborn innocent children is funny. And Conservatives get labeled as heartless again how?
    Just enjoy your rectal exam, mmkay?










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  5. #5
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Yes, because killing unborn innocent children is funny. And Conservatives get labeled as heartless again how?
    Hey look, mindless straw man!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Hey look, mindless straw man!
    Hey look, someone that thinks killing children is funny! It's REDRESS! So, kicked any pregnant women lately in the belly?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #7
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,348
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Hey look, someone that thinks killing children is funny! It's REDRESS! So, kicked any pregnant women lately in the belly?
    Too bad I was not laughing at killing children. Got any more overemotional made up **** to try and pass off? Care to try and actually address the story?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Too bad I was not laughing at killing children. Got any more overemotional made up **** to try and pass off? Care to try and actually address the story?
    Address what? Some supporter of child killing thinks abortion is worth mocking? No thanks. I prefer to mock those that can find humor in slaughtering innocent human beings for no other reason then "convenience" for selfish people.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  9. #9
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Hey look, some supporter of Big Brother telling women that they have to have unnecessary medical tests doesn't want to bend over and take the same medicine.

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:37 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    90,050

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    This is the funniest development I have heard in days.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •