Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 138

Thread: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abortion

  1. #51
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990
    Murder, because under the law the killing of an unborn child by a 2nd party without the mothers consent is illegal.

    The killing of an unborn child with the consent of the mother that is within the legal parameters for abortions is legal and thus can not be murder.

    As Rush states, words have meaning. The killing is no less gruesome by not being called murder. However, the fact is that abortion is not "murder"...at best it's "killing". Murder requires illegality

  2. #52
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post


    No really, you think offering more information about a government program is the same as forcing some one to get an unnecessary medical procedure? Really?

    Come on, at least try a little bit. This is just sad.
    You make it sound like an ultrasound is a burden. Your problem isn't the ultrasound, it's the fact that a majority of women, when shown they aren't killing a "bundle of cells", decide to not kill their children.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  3. #53
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by roughdraft274 View Post
    Attachment 67121845
    FactCheck.org : Planned Parenthood

    Yes, because there entire business is run on the concept of encouraging abortions, even though abortions account for only 3% of the services administered by planned parenthood in 2009.

    Don't let those facts get in the way o your rage though, lol.
    Abortions are where PP makes it's money.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #54
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, I don't wonder it at all when people who are in favor of big government question me about my conservative credentials. I laugh about the irony of the fact that because I don't let one particluar branch of conservatism overrule the other branches they want to question my ideology.

    Yeah, the government forcing women to undergo an additional procedure, at their expense, to undergo a legal activity that some people feel is morrally wrong may be socially conservative...but there's no way in hell that squares with the conservative principles of limited government, individual freedom, and consumer freedom.

    No Mr V...people like YOU questioning my conservatism never makes me wonder why or question myself. It make me laugh.
    Is that your defense? You are against "big government" making women get an ultrasound makes you a conservative?
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  5. #55
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Is that your defense? You are against "big government" making women get an ultrasound makes you a conservative?
    How about some additional big government programs, since you like this one so much? How about, every time you fill up your tank, you're required to pay to see a documentary about the Gulf oil spill? Or, whenever you go to buy amunition, you're required to pay to view a 30 minute documentary on gun violence? Sounds good?

  6. #56
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,694

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Cardiac stress test, all fine and dandy, but wouldn't it have made slightly more sense to include perhaps a session of therapy in the amendment rather than something about the anus?
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 01-31-12 at 07:30 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  7. #57
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Wait a minute.
    We have people here cheering on the kiddy game of "two wrongs make a right?"

    Interesting.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  8. #58
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    You make it sound like an ultrasound is a burden. Your problem isn't the ultrasound, it's the fact that a majority of women, when shown they aren't killing a "bundle of cells", decide to not kill their children.
    Again with the straw man. Did I say or suggest burden? Nope. Can you actually argue about what I have written instead of making **** up?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Seen
    03-16-12 @ 02:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    72

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No, I don't wonder it at all when people who are in favor of big government question me about my conservative credentials. I laugh about the irony of the fact that because I don't let one particluar branch of conservatism overrule the other branches they want to question my ideology.

    Yeah, the government forcing women to undergo an additional procedure, at their expense, to undergo a legal activity that some people feel is morrally wrong may be socially conservative...but there's no way in hell that squares with the conservative principles of limited government, individual freedom, and consumer freedom.

    No Mr V...people like YOU questioning my conservatism never makes me wonder why or question myself. It make me laugh.
    You don't seem conservative to me at all. I have not been here long but….just have a feeling your more like a McCain or a Romney. Am I right?

    What are you conservative about?

  10. #60
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,022

    Re: Janet Howell, Virginia State Senator, Attaches Rectal Exam Amendment To Anti-Abor

    and some wonder why medical cost are not going down and why Congress is dysfunctional.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •