Page 78 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 1533

Thread: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

  1. #771
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMale View Post
    Watched this video and thanks to another person's post in another forum there is absent a very important part in this video. There is no urine flow from any of the four marines. No splashing, it is pure propaganda.

    Now the Huffington post has some splanning to do along with CNN. Why was this done throughout the world media? Ruling class loosing there grip that much?

    Not to mention Hillary Clinton for not seeing the absense of the whole firestorm. Urine flow.
    Really? Because there definitely is 'urine flow' in this video:

    Marine Corps Investigating 'Marines Peeing on Taliban' Video

  2. #772
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    usa
    Last Seen
    10-21-13 @ 10:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,395
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePlayDrive View Post
    Really? Because there definitely is 'urine flow' in this video:

    Marine Corps Investigating 'Marines Peeing on Taliban' Video
    Isn't it great when anything is possible but understanding the absolute truth while every theory and theology has more weight by law and accusation than self evident results functioning the same way all the time as details never stay the same or duplicated twice naturally.

    Thank god for technology to even bury the real deeper in doubt.

  3. #773
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Manc Skipper View Post
    It seem any excuse is being sought for these scum. The "bad apples" lie will be next. It's the norm, these dullards were just too stupid or uncaring to consider the consequences of posting their triumphant victory on Youtube. Were the dead children really terrorists, or just fragged for fun like last years obscenity?

    Dead children?

    Fragged for fun?


    Could you be more needlessly and dishonestly inflammatory?

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #774
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,936

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    \

    "disregard for human life"? You have no idea do you, war is far beyond disregard for human life. It is thirsting to kill your enemy that has killed your buddies and taking great delight seeing their dead bodies bloat in the sun. It must be nice in your comfy little world and you should get on your knees and thank all the soldiers through out history that let you have your sweet little life.
    You're a fvcking idiot. You know nothing about her life and how "sweet" it has been and what her family has experienced so shut the fvck up.

    As for the thirsting to kill your enemy that has killed your buddies and seeing their dead bodies lying in the sun, i bet you're one of those hypocrites who will defend these soldiers actions and then be the first to whine and moan when you see those on the other side of the conflict mock and laugh and celebrate in the streets when one of our boys is killed.

    Both are equally disgusting but you would never see that because you're a hypocrite. You are so much like those you so easily condemn it's shocking.
    Why do we fall?
    So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

  5. #775
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    You're a fvcking idiot. You know nothing about her life and how "sweet" it has been and what her family has experienced so shut the fvck up.

    As for the thirsting to kill your enemy that has killed your buddies and seeing their dead bodies lying in the sun, i bet you're one of those hypocrites who will defend these soldiers actions and then be the first to whine and moan when you see those on the other side of the conflict mock and laugh and celebrate in the streets when one of our boys is killed.

    Both are equally disgusting but you would never see that because you're a hypocrite. You are so much like those you so easily condemn it's shocking.
    I didn't even know we were in the basement. LOL

    I've never understood when people make the "you're as bad or worse than those you condemn" comments. I'm like, really? Posting an opinion makes someone just as bad as terrorists (or whatever)? I don't see it.

  6. #776
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    You're a fvcking idiot. You know nothing about her life and how "sweet" it has been and what her family has experienced so shut the fvck up.

    As for the thirsting to kill your enemy that has killed your buddies and seeing their dead bodies lying in the sun, i bet you're one of those hypocrites who will defend these soldiers actions and then be the first to whine and moan when you see those on the other side of the conflict mock and laugh and celebrate in the streets when one of our boys is killed.

    Both are equally disgusting but you would never see that because you're a hypocrite. You are so much like those you so easily condemn it's shocking.
    Serenity now.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  7. #777
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,936

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I didn't even know we were in the basement. LOL

    I've never understood when people make the "you're as bad or worse than those you condemn" comments. I'm like, really? Posting an opinion makes someone just as bad as terrorists (or whatever)? I don't see it.
    It's simple for me but then again i'm not a hypocrite.

    4 Soldiers publically celebrating their kill by defiling, desecrating and mocking the corpses while videotaping is stupid and revolting. Their enemy dancing around the streets like fvckwits celebrating in the death of one of our boys is revolting.

    Certain people will come along and comdemn the actions of one but not the other. To me they are the same. I am not saying i don't understand why they do it but understanding and condoning an action are two different things.
    Why do we fall?
    So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

  8. #778
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,936

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Serenity now.
    You know Maggie some days are easier than others to be able to tolerate idiocy and my tolerance level has expired for today.
    Why do we fall?
    So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

  9. #779
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    It's simple for me but then again i'm not a hypocrite.

    4 Soldiers publically celebrating their kill by defiling, desecrating and mocking the corpses while videotaping is stupid and revolting. Their enemy dancing around the streets like fvckwits celebrating in the death of one of our boys is revolting.

    Certain people will come along and comdemn the actions of one but not the other. To me they are the same. I am not saying i don't understand why they do it but understanding and condoning an action are two different things.
    If it's hypocritical to support the military members of my nation over the Taliban, then fine, call me a hypocrite.

  10. #780
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Serenity now.
    LOL, I totally remember that episode of Seinfeld.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •