Page 49 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 490 of 1533

Thread: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

  1. #481
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    See, what you could have done is present this argument ("the insurgents are horrible people and deserve what they get") in a manner that didn't make you sound like a guy who just really likes to kill brown people.

    But you didn't do that.
    And you have now surmised that I like to kill brown people ? Do you think these jarheads like the situation they are in ?

    Thank God I don't also like to kill friggin idiots, eh ?

    Some of you are not fit to criticize these men. REMF's.
    Last edited by Eighty Deuce; 01-12-12 at 11:04 PM.

  2. #482
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: pee party

    FYI

    There's an almost 500 post thread on this already:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...ghanistan.html
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  3. #483
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: pee party

    Anyone who is stupid enough to take a picture of themselves doing something that stupid should be punished.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #484
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,664

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    And those actions in Nam probably were known to many - though never discussed and certainly never filmed and published in the general populace. Wizzing on a VC would have been tame apparently.
    My point is, times and political correctness sure have changed in the 50 plus years I have enjoyed this planet.

    Hell, I remember the high school drum major (let's all him Millard G.) pissing in Roy C.'s face, after Roy passed out in his sleeping bag, at the band's freshman initiation camp out. Everybody stood around laughing. These days, that would get the band booted off the campus.

    As deplorable as this appears to be, I am just having a very hard time making myself feel as bad about it as much as some of our other esteemed posters are. But I'm workin' on it.

    Perhaps cable news has de-sensitized me.
    Last edited by Captain America; 01-12-12 at 11:11 PM.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #485
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,777

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Eighty Deuce View Post
    And you have now surmised that I like to kill brown people ? Do you think these jarheads like the situation they are in ?

    Thank God I don't also like to kill friggin idiots, eh ?

    Some of you are not fit to criticize these men. REMF's.
    No, I don't think you like to kill brown people. However, you chose to phrase your argument in exactly the manner that someone who likes to kill brown people would. This isn't a good way to make an argument because it makes people immediately dismiss your opinion.

    Scoff all you want, I will call people out when they use racial slurs. This isn't the 1950s. If you call a black person a nigger, you're going to get a negative response. Sorry if that upsets you.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #486
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    See more and video @: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan (GRAPHIC VIDEO)Well this certainly will not help our cause. These soldiers need to be brought to justice ASAP. This makes my stomach just numb...

    Thoughts?
    Comments?
    Response?
    This kind of thing is a daily occurrence in Afghanistan as in any other war. Yawn.

    It's likely the soldiers decided to film it and post it because they wanted out of the Marines, and a dishonorable discharge is a quick way out (considering no employer in his/her right mind is going to look at it as a big deal).

  7. #487
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    10-10-16 @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    6,073

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    This is disgusting, and there should be appropriate disciplinary action. I can't imagine that there's anyone out there who has anything else to say on the matter.
    The substance poured on the corpses is bio-degradable and hence environment-friendly

  8. #488
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,664

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, I don't think you like to kill brown people. However, you chose to phrase your argument in exactly the manner that someone who likes to kill brown people would. This isn't a good way to make an argument because it makes people immediately dismiss your opinion.

    Scoff all you want, I will call people out when they use racial slurs. This isn't the 1950s. If you call a black person a nigger, you're going to get a negative response. Sorry if that upsets you.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  9. #489
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    12-29-15 @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,747

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    No, I don't think you like to kill brown people. However, you chose to phrase your argument in exactly the manner that someone who likes to kill brown people would. This isn't a good way to make an argument because it makes people immediately dismiss your opinion.
    Its what you said. But tell me here whizz-bang ... you know how folks who "like to kill brown people" post in forums ?
    Being as you have no clue with regard to those men, tell us all how you know this ?


    Scoff all you want, I will call people out when they use racial slurs. This isn't the 1950s. If you call a black person a nigger, you're going to get a negative response. Sorry if that upsets you.
    And I will call out stupidity. I could care less if it upsets you.

  10. #490
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Liberals have always been opposed to unnecessary war.
    THE WAR ON poverty was an unnecessary war that wasted trillions and was lost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •