Page 123 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1533

Thread: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

  1. #1221
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:13 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,957

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by kenvin View Post
    Hey if we are going to kill them anyway and they are terrorists then it just doesn't matter. Rape, corpse desecration, whatever, its all cool. That's all I am hearing. Go for it boys, and girls. The pics of the white girl at abu grab were awesome. If we don't care about decency all instances then decency doesn't exist.
    Unless you can actually maintain a valid debate stance then I don't see any point in "debating" you further. Why manc is thanking you is beyond comprehension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #1222
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    03-30-12 @ 08:21 PM
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Proud South Korean View Post
    Nice to know you're sinking to the level of the terrorists.
    Tell me, are you really just a hormone-charged kid? If you're not, your behavior demonstrates that you have some sick ideas and have no idea what war is like.
    War is hell I get it. That's why the people say the desecration of the corpses was ok. They were terrorists, war is hell, and killing them was worse and we kill in war.
    So if we can use those to justify one thing we can use them to justify other things too. Like a little sexual recreation. It's war and their terrorists and we are going to kill them anyway. If it offends them it doesn't matter they do the same thing. So if they can rape Laura Logan we can rape them. See how that works.

  3. #1223
    Global Moderator
    Custom User Title
    LaughAtTheWorld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Seoul/Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,542

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by kenvin View Post
    War is hell I get it. That's why the people say the desecration of the corpses was ok. They were terrorists, war is hell, and killing them was worse and we kill in war.
    So if we can use those to justify one thing we can use them to justify other things too. Like a little sexual recreation. It's war and their terrorists and we are going to kill them anyway. If it offends them it doesn't matter they do the same thing. So if they can rape Laura Logan we can rape them. See how that works.

    Obviously you have no idea of war. If you think wars should be fought as savagely as you think, then I guess you wouldn't have problems with the Nazis and the Soviets in their wars.
    War is hell, **** to anybody who says otherwise, but that's no excuse for every rule, every etiquette, every conduct to be thrown away.
    "The misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all" - Joan Robinson
    "The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; the inherent virtue of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries" - Winston Churchill

  4. #1224
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Where did I say he isn't ALLOWED to criticize anyone? I just said that his comment of saying that people disagreeing with pissing on dead bodies is "aiding and abetting the enemy" is wrong.

    Do you need hoooked on phonics or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    calling free speech aiding and abetting the enemy is just plain stupid.
    1. It is possible for free speech to be aiding and abetting the enemy.
    2. He can say whatever he wants... free speech! haha

    As I noted before. Just because speech is free does not place it beyond reproach.

    Your point was asinine (as if free speech cannot be treasonous), ironic (as you wished to limit his free speech) and fail (please don't ask me to explain it again, I shan't).


    One more thing. It's funnier (and more deeply ironic) because you were calling what he did stupid.


    Regarding the 'hooked on phonics', I'm sure my education level (Phd) far exceeds yours. So if anyone needs to go to school, it's you - and that's MORE irony!


    hah



    ps. Why is kenvin going on about rape?
    Last edited by ecofarm; 02-07-12 at 04:46 AM.

  5. #1225
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Do you need hoooked on phonics or something?
    Moderator's Warning:
    U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In AfghanistanKnock off the personal attacks.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #1226
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    And one more thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I just said that his comment of saying that people disagreeing with pissing on dead bodies is "aiding and abetting the enemy" is wrong.
    He didn't comment that disagreeing was treasonous. He commented that calling for dishonorables, making it out like a war crime and justifying terrorist acts because of it borders on teason. Just because you're losing a debate with me is no reason to misconstrue what he wrote in some kind of attempt to discredit him and sidetrack from your own undefendable comments.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 02-07-12 at 04:59 AM.

  7. #1227
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    1. It is possible for free speech to be aiding and abetting the enemy.
    2. He can say whatever he wants... free speech! haha

    As I noted before. Just because speech is free does not place it beyond reproach.

    Your point was asinine (as if free speech cannot be treasonous), ironic (as you wished to limit his free speech) and fail (please don't ask me to explain it again, I shan't).


    One more thing. It's funnier (and more deeply ironic) because you were calling what he did stupid.


    Regarding the 'hooked on phonics', I'm sure my education level (Phd) far exceeds yours. So if anyone needs to go to school, it's you - and that's MORE irony!


    hah



    ps. Why is kenvin going on about rape?
    None of what you posted shows where I said he wasn't ALLOWED to say what he did as you claim.

    So then are you saying that complaining about pissing on dead bodies is aiding and abetting the enemy?
    Last edited by TheNextEra; 02-07-12 at 10:35 AM.

  8. #1228
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    And one more thing.



    He didn't comment that disagreeing was treasonous. He commented that calling for dishonorables, making it out like a war crime and justifying terrorist acts because of it borders on teason. Just because you're losing a debate with me is no reason to misconstrue what he wrote in some kind of attempt to discredit him and sidetrack from your own undefendable comments.
    I'm losing nothing, you are. You claimed that I said he wasn't ALLOWED to say what he did. Nowhere did I say that. Your lies are noting for all to see.

    Calling for a dishonorable discharge of the Marines (While I don't agree with it) is not aiding and abetting the enemy. Please try to keep up, you are looking kinda foolish right now.

  9. #1229
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,400

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Calling for a dishonorable is detached from reality and flagrantly apologetic. What about 'blowback' BS, I saw some of that.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 02-07-12 at 01:34 PM.

  10. #1230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: U.S. Marines Urinate On Dead Bodies In Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Calling for a dishonorable is detached from reality and flagrantly apologetic. What about 'blowback' BS, I saw some of that.
    People in the military have been discharged for less, so no it isn't detached from reality. Fact remains that the Marine Corps still could decide to give these soldiers dishonorable discharges. I wouldn't agree with it, but it isn't far from anything else that has happened.

    Have no idea what "blowback BS" you are talking about.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •