Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 434

Thread: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

  1. #351
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Yeah, I just made those up.

    How about post #334?

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    oops, there it is...
    You posted someone's opinion, not an actual historical source that proves Goldberg wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #352
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You must not have read all my posts, because I've posted several facts.
    Oh I have read more than enough. I'm still laughing too. Thanks for the kicks and giggles.

  3. #353
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    She's a hero of the Left...go figger!

    Since you brought it up, please post evidence that most Conservatives agree with genocide. Thaaaaaaanks!!
    You do know genocide is forcibly wiping out a population. She never once supported abortion for a woman who didn't choose to have one on her own. This is why words matter.

    Genocide means something.

    Progressivsim means something.

    Liberalism means something.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Oh I have read more than enough. I'm still laughing too. Thanks for the kicks and giggles.
    yeah, I think we all have. and we all are.

  5. #355
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You posted someone's opinion, not an actual historical source that proves Goldberg wrong.
    No hisotrical source is needed when someone's argument is based on faulty logic.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

  6. #356
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    You do know genocide is forcibly wiping out a population. She never once supported abortion for a woman who didn't choose to have one on her own. This is why words matter.

    Genocide means something.

    Progressivsim means something.

    Liberalism means something.
    Nevermind that she said she wanted to exterminate the black race. Right? She musta mis-spoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #357
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    No hisotrical source is needed when someone's argument is based on faulty logic.
    Actually, it is.

    Goldberg isn't wrong, just because you say so. It's up to you to prove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #358
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nevermind that she said she wanted to exterminate the black race. Right? She musta mis-spoke.
    when did she say that?

    evidence please.

  9. #359
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    when did she say that?

    evidence please.
    No sweat.

    Sanger wanted the Negro Project to include black ministers in leadership roles, but other supervisors did not. To emphasize the benefits of involving black community leaders, she wrote to Gamble "we do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

    Margaret Sanger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Another little bonus for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #360
    Pontificator
    iliveonramen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    On a Gravy Train with Biscuit Wheels
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    9,213

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Nevermind that she said she wanted to exterminate the black race. Right? She musta mis-spoke.
    Where did she say that please.
    “Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.” John Maynard Keynes

Page 36 of 44 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •