Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 434

Thread: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

  1. #231
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Oh, they left to avoid being in the same party with blacks? Got anything to support that?
    Now you're getting into the accepted, undisputed history thing.

    I'm sure you have an alternate history for why millions of whites suddenly switched parties?
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  2. #232
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,046

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No, he didn't. Do try and get with the program, please.
    Sure sounds like you've spent 4 pages denying what is an accepted fact and asking for some spurious standard of evidence.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #233
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Now you're getting into the accepted, undisputed history thing.

    I'm sure you have an alternate history for why millions of whites suddenly switched parties?
    In that case, you shouldn't have any problem posting evidence proving it. yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #234
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Sure sounds like you've spent 4 pages denying what is an accepted fact and asking for some spurious standard of evidence.
    And, not single person has been able to post a single shread of proof. Go figger!!

    I already know you're not going to do anything productive, so I won't waste my time asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #235
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    In that case, you shouldn't have any problem posting evidence proving it. yes?
    Posting evidence from the internet is difficult, yes. It's a thing you find by reading books. There's plenty of discussion about it on blogs and news articles and stuff, but you probably won't accept that, since they also accept it as undisputed history. You're in "the earth is round" territory here, dude.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  6. #236
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Posting evidence from the internet is difficult, yes. It's a thing you find by reading books. There's plenty of discussion about it on blogs and news articles and stuff, but you probably won't accept that, since they also accept it as undisputed history. You're in "the earth is round" territory here, dude.
    You et. al. claim to know exactly what's in the minds of the congress critters that switched from the Democrat to the Republican party post CRA.

    I don't think I'm asking too much when I make a doc call. Since the information is all over, as you say, you should be able to post 4, or 5 links right away.

    I know the Earth is round. Watch me prove it.



    It should be just that easy for you. Yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #237
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You et. al. claim to know exactly what's in the minds of the congress critters that switched from the Democrat to the Republican party post CRA.
    Not members of Congress - voters who elected them.

    I know the Earth is round. Watch me prove it.



    It should be just that easy for you. Yes?
    No. But the point is that you didn't need to prove the earth is round in the first place.

    The fact that a fundamental shift in party loyalty occurred in the South on the part of whites as a result of blacks getting the vote is not disputed, nor is the fact that for many (not all) of those voters, racism was a factor in that is also not disputed. Read a history book (not the Internet).
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You said that all Republicans mirrored the platform of the KKK. Sounds like your claiming that all Republicans are racists to me.
    maybe he's just following your lead:

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    ...However, there is no escaping the similarities between the KKK and the Libbos, when it comes to minorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    ...Ultimately, it's the Libbos that are more like the KKK, since both the KKK and the Libbos see blacks as being inferior and un-able to think for themselves.

  9. #239
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,452

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    And, still no links. Eh?

    Color me surprised!

    Admit failure and that everything you've posted til now is nothing more than Libbo, "yooze-a-racist", propaganda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #240
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    And, still no links. Eh?....
    not only do you refuse to read links provided for you, but you now deny they were ever posted.

    your dishonesty is sad...but expected.

Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •