Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 434

Thread: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

  1. #161
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,291

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I provided an article.
    You provided nothing that explains why those Democrats switched parties. You're only making the assumption, that they did it because they're racists and all Republicans are racists. The historical facts do not support that assumption, since the Republicans voted in favor of the CRA in much higher percentages.

    Also, your source points out--

    After the signing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, white voters who became tolerant of diversity began voting against Democratic incumbents for GOP candidates
    --evidence that I'm sure you wished didn't exist, right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #162
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,291

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    The degree to which the Southern Democrats had abandoned the party became evident in the 1968 presidential election when the electoral votes of every former Confederate state except Texas went to either Republican Richard Nixon or independent Wallace

    History of the United States Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Look, that horse is dead, stop hitting it. You still fail to prove why those Democrats switched parties.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #163
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Look, that horse is dead, stop hitting it. You still fail to prove why those Democrats switched parties.
    sure....right...

    keep on denying what's right infront of you.

  4. #164
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,291

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    sure....right...

    keep on denying what's right infront of you.
    I'm not denying anything. I'm simply asking for proof of your assumption. If it's such a glaring fact, you shouldn't have any trouble providing primary source docs proving it. Um, ya got that, yet?

    Hell, your own source goes a little ways to disproving your assumption.

    You do Libbos a great disservice, by swearing that everything Republican is based on racism; and an even greater disservice, when you fail miserably at proving it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #165
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by coolwalker View Post
    ....but it is equally childish to let words bother you.

    [snip]

    You however should know better than to use words like "racist, teabagger and scumbag"...that simply shows your ignorance and lack of respect.
    Interesting decision to chide him for his word choices (thus demonstrating that his words must have bothered you at some level) in the very same post that you said letting words bother you was childish.


    I'm curious, was this done to be intentionally ironic?

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    ...You do Libbos a great disservice, by swearing that everything Republican is based on racism; and an even greater disservice, when you fail miserably at proving it.

    your hypocrisy is unbelievable.


    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    ...Libbos also want black going to their own colleges, too. It's easier to indoctrinate them, when they're all in one big group. Kinda like the slave quarters of old...
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    ...However, there is no escaping the similarities between the KKK and the Libbos, when it comes to minorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    ...Ultimately, it's the Libbos that are more like the KKK, since both the KKK and the Libbos see blacks as being inferior and un-able to think for themselves.

  7. #167
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,291

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    your hypocrisy is unbelievable.
    Still nothing to prove your assumption? Only personal attacks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #168
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Still nothing to prove your assumption? Only personal attacks?
    I provided an article. The articles itself has links.

    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

  9. #169
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,291

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I provided an article. The articles itself has links.

    You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
    Exactly what I expected. Thank you for proving my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Exactly what I expected. Thank you for proving my point.
    your point...that you refuse to read evidence that you request?

    no problem.

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •