Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 434

Thread: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

  1. #131
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Surely not from 'educated' Republicans. I mean I knew the Tea Party illiterates were a bunch of racists, but you'd expect the college educated right wing nuts to possess a little more sophisitication.

  2. #132
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    David Duke switched parties, to Republican, in 1989... :/ Not that you're throwing in any red herrings but just thought you should update. Eventually, all racist Democrats go Republican...
    Not only did he switch parties, he became one of the leading lights of the Louisiana Republican Party and served as a Republican member of the State Legislature. Luckily he didn't have to drop his Klan membership, since the views of the KKK and Louisiana Republicans aren't that different.

  3. #133
    200M yrs of experience
    Frolicking Dinosaurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southeastern USA
    Last Seen
    05-07-12 @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: tea party politician calls for assassination of obama, first daughters !!

    As much as I hate to agree with washamericom, Jules Manson is a Libertarian. The info is on JM's website from 2/24/11 (next to last paragraph)

    Why I Want to Represent You at City Hall | julesmanson.com

    He was heavily supported by the Tea Party in the 2009 and 2011 campaigns for the Carson, CA councilman. He won in 2009 and was badly defeated in 2011.

  4. #134
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 06:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    15,248

    Re: tea party politician calls for assassination of obama, first daughters !!

    Now you're trying to confuse everybody with facts.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Surely not from 'educated' Republicans. I mean I knew the Tea Party illiterates were a bunch of racists, but you'd expect the college educated right wing nuts to possess a little more sophisitication.
    One would think.

    But hatred trumps brains, I guess. When you're brought up to look down on blacks, it doesn't matter how many degrees you have.

  6. #136
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen View Post
    The question is....rate your level of suprise. I doubt even conservatives are that suprised even though they'll deny it.
    Surprised at what? That there is at least one dumb ass claiming membership in the Tea Party?

    You're right, I'm not surprised in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    One would think.

    But hatred trumps brains, I guess. When you're brought up to look down on blacks, it doesn't matter how many degrees you have.
    Everyone is raised to look down on some group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #138
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggen View Post
    Not only did he switch parties, he became one of the leading lights of the Louisiana Republican Party and served as a Republican member of the State Legislature. Luckily he didn't have to drop his Klan membership, since the views of the KKK and Louisiana Republicans aren't that different.
    Really? I'm a Louisiana Republican and my views are no where close to those of the KKK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #139
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    David Duke switched parties, to Republican, in 1989... :/ Not that you're throwing in any red herrings but just thought you should update. Eventually, all racist Democrats go Republican...
    Robert Byrd didn't. But, I'm sure that's, "different".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The greatest city on Earth
    Last Seen
    08-04-12 @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    31,089

    Re: Obama threatened, called 'monkey' by ex-Carson council candidate

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Really? I'm a Louisiana Republican and my views are no where close to those of the KKK.
    on the contrary, you have a few views that are similiar to those of the KKK.

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •