Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 990 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #981
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Are you referring to this fallacy-laden post:



    If so, then you are lying when you say that you have answered the same question over and over.

    Lets get one thing straight snotnose..I dont lie and ive answered the question more than a few..and I dont give a **** if you like my answer or not.
    I never claim to be a victim...because only the weak are victims I dont allow that...I think what you believe SUCKS and you talk out your ass...and just to make sure you get this...since you want to be a sarcastic little twiff...I dont have to prove a damn thing to you...nor do I have to explain why I believe what I believe...you either accept my opinion for what it is and disagree or kiss my ass...

    BTW, you realize that the post I just quoted is a giant strawman, right? Whether or not you wish to consider it normal has no bearing on the issue of homosexual marriage. And most peopel don't really give a flying **** if you consider it normal. they just challenge you on your invalid logical arguments.

    Stop pretending to be a victim. It's your own damned fault your arguments suck, nobody else's.




    BTW, you realize that the post I just quoted is a giant strawman, right? Whether or not you wish to consider it normal has no bearing on the issue of homosexual marriage. And most peopel don't really give a flying **** if you consider it normal. they just challenge you on your invalid logical arguments.



    Lets get one thing straight snotnose..I dont lie and ive answered the question more than a few..and I dont give a **** if you like my answer or not.
    I never claim to be a victim...because only the weak are victims I dont allow that...I think what you believe SUCKS and you talk out your ass...and just to make sure you get this...since you want to be a sarcastic little twiff...I dont have to prove a damn thing to you...nor do I have to explain why I believe what I believe...you either accept my opinion for what it is and disagree or kiss my ass...

  2. #982
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    BTW, you Lets get one thing straight snotnose..I dont lie and ive answered the question more than a few..and I dont give a **** if you like my answer or not.
    I never claim to be a victim...because only the weak are victims I dont allow that...I think what you believe SUCKS and you talk out your ass...and just to make sure you get this...since you want to be a sarcastic little twiff...I dont have to prove a damn thing to you...nor do I have to explain why I believe what I believe...you either accept my opinion for what it is and disagree or kiss my ass...
    Wait, you still think I'm the one trolling?

    Keep your opinion, but if you're not willing to show why we should listen to it then don't try to make it law.
    Last edited by MadLib; 12-24-11 at 12:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  3. #983
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    Wait, you still think I'm the one trolling?

    Keep your opinion, but if you're not willing to show why we should listen to it then don't try to make it law.
    It is law...YOUR the one trying to force it to change...listen this is my last response to you...you have no clue what your talking about your just talk...yes your a troll

  4. #984
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    It is law...YOUR the one trying to force it to change...listen this is my last response to you...you have no clue what your talking about your just talk...yes your a troll
    One post earlier
    Listen, snotnose...
    It is law, and it needs to be changed because it is xenophobic, bigoted and based on no facts whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  5. #985
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    The answer to the first question:

    For me to accept two men or two women marrying I would have to accept it as normal and I do not...I do not have any animosity or hatred for homosexuals. I certainly dont wish them any harm...I believe they are entitled to live a free life free from any kind of persecution and they should enjoy all the rights and benefits of any other single american man and woman.

    The answer to number two is I answered the question in this thread and its not my problem if you cant find it.

    The answer to your third question its YOU thats the troll and every other homosexual cheerleader

    Now you Define how homosexuality is normal and natural....
    Dont know how to multi quote so here is what your other post said.

    You got it, no they should not...you are aware why nature or god depending on what you believe in...created females and males right ? you do understand the purpose for that...and you do understand that the purpose of coitus was to reproduce and proliferate the species foremost and that pleasure was introduced only as the incentive for MEN AND WOMEN to desire coupling so they would proliferate life.
    Like it or not..two men and two women having sex has no purpose but lust..which does not make it bad or evil...just not normal and natural and I will not accept homosexual marriage as normal...it is not...


    Alright to the first part I bolded. Why would you have to accept it as normal in order to allow it? Are you saying normal equals good or ok?

    And too your second post. Marriage has nothing to do with procreation. Do you believe that sterile people shouldnt be able to marry?

    And none of the two reasons you gave were a very good legal reason to deny two consenting adults the right to marry. Keyword there is legal. The law doesnt care if you accept it as normal nor does the law care if the couples who are getting married are going to have children or want to have children.

  6. #986
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    I knew you were itching for a knockem down fight...your not going to get one...this is what your going to get and thats all..
    I am not denying them anything...Im not for what they are DEMANDING that I believe they should not have and trying to FORCE their will on me..not gonna happen...constitutional right my foot.....the first time anyone can find a video of a man giving birth...Ill say its normal for two men to have sex and to get married..until then...you can continue to argue with yourself
    Of course your denying us something. The right to choose who we marry. Remember Loving V Virginia?

  7. #987
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Lets get one thing straight snotnose..I dont lie and ive answered the question more than a few..and I dont give a **** if you like my answer or not.
    I never claim to be a victim...because only the weak are victims I dont allow that...I think what you believe SUCKS and you talk out your ass...and just to make sure you get this...since you want to be a sarcastic little twiff...I dont have to prove a damn thing to you...nor do I have to explain why I believe what I believe...you either accept my opinion for what it is and disagree or kiss my ass...
    You whine like a victim. "Oh woe is me!1!! the mean old pro-gay marriage people are hurting my feelings because they expect me to use soemthing akin to an intelligent argument to support my position!"

    But you seem to have missed part of your post that I quoted, which is odd since you started it in all caps:

    "I DONT HAVE TO GIVE YOU A REASON or justify my being against homosexual marriage...but I will tell you what I will do from now on...I will confront any homosexual marriage cheerleader with either the same respect...or the same sarcasm or the same INSULTs they give to me..."

    So either you were lying when you said that, instead of giving your reasoning you would just "confront any homosexual marriage cheerleader" in the way that they treat you (oh, you poor little victim!), or you were lying when you said that you have given the reasoning. Your posts contradict each other, so one must therefore be a lie. Since the post I quoted came before any subsequent "explanations" I have to assume that it fell into the description you gave in the post I quoted (i.e. not giving your reasoning, but instead confronting, insulting and employing sarcasm.

    The problem is that you have an entitled mentality coupled with a victim mentality. You think that you are entitled to respect. You aren't. Your arguments are so riddled with fallacy they deserve nothing but contempt.

    And don't kid yourself, you are weak. A strong person is able to handle challenges to their logic without throwing a tantrum like a spoiled brat who didn't get her desert.

    A strong person wouldn't be throwing hissy fits left and right over the fact that people actually have the audacity to point out how their arguments are fallacious.

    Weak people say things like "I dont have to prove a damn thing to you...nor do I have to explain why I believe what I believe...you either accept my opinion for what it is and disagree or kiss my ass..." This is because weak people are terrified that their worldview might not be absolutely perfect so they engage in willfull ignorance to avoid ever admitting their errors.

    P.S. You are free to think that what I believe sucks and that I talk out of my ass. That's your right. It's bound to be just as irrational and illogical as your view on homosexual marriage, but it's certainly your right to hold illogical and irrational views if you want to.

  8. #988
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgitsme View Post
    Dont know how to multi quote so here is what your other post said.

    You got it, no they should not...you are aware why nature or god depending on what you believe in...created females and males right ? you do understand the purpose for that...and you do understand that the purpose of coitus was to reproduce and proliferate the species foremost and that pleasure was introduced only as the incentive for MEN AND WOMEN to desire coupling so they would proliferate life.
    Like it or not..two men and two women having sex has no purpose but lust..which does not make it bad or evil...just not normal and natural and I will not accept homosexual marriage as normal...it is not...


    Alright to the first part I bolded. Why would you have to accept it as normal in order to allow it? Are you saying normal equals good or ok?

    And too your second post. Marriage has nothing to do with procreation. Do you believe that sterile people shouldnt be able to marry?

    And none of the two reasons you gave were a very good legal reason to deny two consenting adults the right to marry. Keyword there is legal. The law doesnt care if you accept it as normal nor does the law care if the couples who are getting married are going to have children or want to have children.
    You just talk out of your ass to hear yourself talk...you have said NOTHING...you just put on your little cheerleading outfit with your cute little pompoms and your jumping around in the thread calling me the big bad wolf...suck it up kid...my position isnt changing for you or anyone else...piling on doesnt work...getting snotty doesnt work...incessantly telling me I didnt answer a question that I did doesnt work...telling me im denying them a right that they dont have..wont work...telling me im wrong that its abnormal wont work...
    To me im right your wrong nothing else counts....byebye
    All you cheerleaders want to come in this thread one by one...ask the same questions over and over...start the same arguements thats been rehashed 15 times...then you want to get snotty...heres my response to the snotty...kiss my ass...Im against homosexual marriage and just like a majority of californians did in the most LIBERAL PROGRESSIVE state in the country with most likely the largest homosexual population...voted NO even when all the polls said the majority was for it.....the difference between me and them...I have no problem telling you I say no...here, in person, in a poll and at the voting both...now suck that up...cuz thats all your gonna get...
    Last edited by lpast; 12-24-11 at 01:13 AM.

  9. #989
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    To me im right your wrong nothing else counts....byebye
    You forgot to add "nana nana boo boo".

  10. #990
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,335
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    You just talk out of your ass to hear yourself talk...you have said NOTHING...you just put on your little cheerleading outfit with your cute little pompoms and your jumping around in the thread calling me the big bad wolf...suck it up kid...my position isnt changing for you or anyone else...piling on doesnt work...getting snotty doesnt work...incessantly telling me I didnt answer a question that I did doesnt work...telling me im denying them a right that they dont have..wont work...telling me im wrong that its abnormal wont work...
    To me im right your wrong nothing else counts....byebye
    I like how you start insulting me while I have done nothing of the sort. And I fail to see how I was "getting snotty" or telling you that you didnt answer a question. But I like how you claim that everything I said was wrong when you didnt even try to prove me wrong. So yeah my points are still valid while yours arnt. So what legal reasons do you have to deny me my right to marry someone of my choice? Because it had better be a damned good one.

    Edit: BTW I dont enjoy arguing about gay marriage. I argue about gay marriage in the hopes that I might change someones mind on the issue so I can get married. This is a personal thing for me. What you are doing is screwing over my life and every other gay persons life and you cant even come up with a good reason why.
    Last edited by Omgitsme; 12-24-11 at 01:18 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •