Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 940 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #931
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Now YOU Define how homosexuality is normal and natural....all the piling on wont phase me in the least...you can all cheerlead all day all night and it wont change that homosexuality is NOT THE NORM is not normal and its not natural...period..lol..
    Please give us all the details of every sex act you have engaged in, and with whom, so we can make sure they're all natural or normal and judge you accordingly.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  2. #932
    ˇSelah!
    Alyssa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    southern and midwestern United States where Protestant fundamentalism is dominant
    Last Seen
    05-07-14 @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,648
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Hasnt interfered with populating the planet because its not the norm..
    Ive answered the question 4 times and shall not again...

    Now YOU Define how homosexuality is normal and natural....all the piling on wont phase me in the least...you can all cheerlead all day all night and it wont change that homosexuality is NOT THE NORM is not normal and its not natural...period..lol..
    You keep saying it's "not the norm" as if that makes it evil. What exactly is your argument?
    “In politics, stupidity is not a handicap.” -Napoleon

  3. #933
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,224

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by evanescence View Post
    You keep saying it's "not the norm" as if that makes it evil. What exactly is your argument?
    That is the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  4. #934
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Why not? Seriously stop being immature and playing these games, it's making you look really bad.



    Natural - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

    I don't make up my own definitions, that proves it is natural.

    As for normal, that is a relative term, and depends if you are using it from a purely statistical stand point or trying to use it as a moral indicator. From a statistical standpoint no it's not normal, but being left-handed, or Jewish, or having blue eyes isn't normal either. If your trying to use it as a moral indicator well personally I see nothing wrong with it, we are not crazy, we do not act worse then anyone else, and are just like everyone else. And every professional and respected medical organization agrees with this.

    And CC didn't teach me that, they are just the obvious questions that come up with your posts. You are claiming that it is not normal, and unnatural, and that is the end of it. You don't provide any proof, or explanation you just claim that, and hide behind saying that it is what you believe, and that you won't change no matter what. It makes no sense, I want to know why you believe this, I really do. It's frustrating because you refuse to have an open and honest discussion about this. I'm just glad that this POV is dying out, that my children won't have to live in a world where this is a somewhat acceptable viewpoint.
    That proves just the opposite that its abnormal....proof LOL...two men having sex is natural ? two women having sex is natural ? sure lol tell me another 1000 times and I still laugh at that statement....if thats natural then having sex with sheep and brontasaurus's is normal...please...you can take all your cheerleaders and repeat the same line over and over and over and whether you like it or no those in this country that know its not natural do not have to prove any thing...I dont have to prove anything.
    You have to prove that homosexuality is normal to me...because the lionshare of this country knows that not true...being for homosexual marriage does not mean they believe its NORMAL to be homosexual....

  5. #935
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,224

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    That proves just the opposite that its abnormal....proof LOL...two men having sex is natural ? two women having sex is natural ? sure lol tell me another 1000 times and I still laugh at that statement....if thats natural then having sex with sheep and brontasaurus's is normal...please...you can take all your cheerleaders and repeat the same line over and over and over and whether you like it or no those in this country that know its not natural do not have to prove any thing...I dont have to prove anything.
    You have to prove that homosexuality is normal to me...because the lionshare of this country knows that not true...being for homosexual marriage does not mean they believe its NORMAL to be homosexual....
    You need to prove that homosexuality is bad, normal or not, and that normality has any relationship whatsoever with morality.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  6. #936
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Can't handle it when the faulty logic behind your thinking is exposed, huh?
    Isn't his exposing himself considered unnatural, though?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  7. #937
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by evanescence View Post
    You keep saying it's "not the norm" as if that makes it evil. What exactly is your argument?
    DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH..thats all you homosexual cheerleaders do is throw bs...I have never said not ONCE that it was evil..not once...Ive never insinuated any such thing...you people throw around the most absurd DODGES and thats all they are is dodges.

    You accuse people of saying or meaning things they never said...because you have no other answers...you ask the same questions over and over for what end ? to intimidate someone that doesnt agree with you or what wear them out...got news for all of you...you cant wear me out lol...everytime you make a ridiculous statement to dodge the issue or blur it...so will I...I will continue to relentlessly tell you what I know to be true...homosexuality is ABNORMAL and unnatural..and the reasons are obvious...but the cheerleaders will continue to be dishonest and evasive and use their same tired trickery in every pro homosexual thread...
    I will not allow you to put words im my mouth...I will say what I want to and stand by it all on my own

  8. #938
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,224

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    DO NOT PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH..thats all you homosexual cheerleaders do is throw bs...I have never said not ONCE that it was evil..not once...Ive never insinuated any such thing...you people throw around the most absurd DODGES and thats all they are is dodges.

    You accuse people of saying or meaning things they never said...because you have no other answers...you ask the same questions over and over for what end ? to intimidate someone that doesnt agree with you or what wear them out...got news for all of you...you cant wear me out lol...everytime you make a ridiculous statement to dodge the issue or blur it...so will I...I will continue to relentlessly tell you what I know to be true...homosexuality is ABNORMAL and unnatural..and the reasons are obvious...but the cheerleaders will continue to be dishonest and evasive and use their same tired trickery in every pro homosexual thread...
    I will not allow you to put words im my mouth...I will say what I want to and stand by it all on my own
    If it's not evil then why can't homosexuals marry? Will it eliminate heterosexuality, like it didn't do in New York?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  9. #939
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Isn't his exposing himself considered unnatural, though?
    I only expose myself to my wife and my wife is a real female

  10. #940
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Right. So stop complaining about it on that basis. Clearly it's not a problem.
    You dont tell me what to do or say...got that ? and it not interfering with the population is precisely the reason its ABNORMAL

Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •