Page 89 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #881
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    CC...nice try at getting me riled....you should know I really am having fun with this..one of your main tactics has failed.. im sorry for you..grin

  2. #882
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    When your ready to attempt to answer the question...let me know CC...

    DEFINE HOW HOMOSEXUALITY IS NORMAL and NATURAL....
    Gay penguins. Gay dolphins. Gay chromosomes.
    Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  3. #883
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Madlib go back and take more CC class's you didnt learn his non debating always dodge and be dishonest skills well enough...

    Oh and I will not allow a whole group of Cheerleaders for the homosexual community to jump me in threads anymore, thats fundamentally your MO to overwhelm anyone that disagrees.....I will just ignore most of you pilers...
    You said you answered the question. If you did it should not be an issue to show us your answer. Be an adult, stop flaming and give us a link to your answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  4. #884
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Nope wrong again..sheesh are you ever right ? do you ever even try to debate instead of making false claims and switching peoples meanings and being dishonest....you seem to need alot of moral support you cant seem to stand on your own...you always have to use the" WE" thing...its always the " WE" thingy like it adds strength to your non debating skills LOLOLOL...it doesnt, "WE" doesnt intimidate me nor add any facts or truth to anything you say..."I" just me will stand on my own two feet...You dont need any moral support when your truthful and right..
    You don't seem to know the difference between "claim" and "define". Claim is what you did... make a statement without any definitive evidence. Define is what I'm asking you to do, which you have refused... all except once when you refuted your own definition.

    And "we" is an accurate term. Several folks have asked you to define your term... and you have refused. Therefore "we" see the weakness in your position.

    I know you like playing the victim, lpast, but if you are going to debate a topic, be prepared to have your position questioned. You seemingly don't like that. Too bad.

    Define normal.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #885
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    Gay penguins. Gay dolphins. Gay chromosomes.
    Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Proves nothing ...as usual another dodge..Penquin behavior does not make Human homosexuality normal or natural...unless of course you consider homosexuals penquins

  6. #886
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    CC...nice try at getting me riled....you should know I really am having fun with this..one of your main tactics has failed.. im sorry for you..grin
    I'm not trying to get you riled. You already ARE riled. It's pretty obvious.

    So, tell us... do you still want to use the statistical definition... the one that you refuted, earlier, or do you have a new one for us?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #887
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Proves nothing ...as usual another dodge..Penquin behavior does not make Human homosexuality normal or natural...unless of course you consider homosexuals penquins
    See? This I agree with have said so in this very thread. Homosexual behavior in other species does not have any bearing on the normalcy of homosexuality in humans.

    But tell us, lpast... based on the above link, would you say that homosexuality is normal on other animals? Oh, wait... you'd STILL have to define normal to respond to this.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #888
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Proves nothing ...as usual another dodge..Penquin behavior does not make Human homosexuality normal or natural...unless of course you consider homosexuals penquins
    Isn't occurring in nature by definition natural? And if you follow science, you'll know that humans are descended from animals.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  9. #889
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    See? This I agree with have said so in this very thread. Homosexual behavior in other species does not have any bearing on the normalcy of homosexuality in humans.
    Animals and humans both have genes. The only difference is intelligence. This itself is a topic for another thread, but if you think evolution is true then homosexuality in animals relates to homosexuality in humans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  10. #890
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    Isn't occurring in nature by definition natural? And if you follow science, you'll know that humans are descended from animals.
    Other animals do not define what is natural in humans, but of course homosexuality occurs in humans without the aid of any technology so all you have to do to prove that it is natural in humans is point to any gay person
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Page 89 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •