Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #611
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Any policy that legitimizes any perversion and demands that society condone and accept it is another nail in the coffin of civilization.
    GM doesn't do any of those things. You REALLY don't know how to debate, do you?

    The radical RIGHT and radical left has silenced common sense with political correctness while pounding nails into that coffin for nearly fifty years now.
    Corrected for accuracy.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #612
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    You so funny Haty__If you could prove it's a "red herring" you would be all over it like cheese on a burger in a McMinute.
    He actually demonstrated quite clearly why it was a red herring.

  3. #613
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Any policy that legitimizes any perversion and demands that society condone and accept it is another nail in the coffin of civilization.

    The radical left has silenced common sense with political correctness while pounding nails into that coffin for nearly fifty years now.
    You're no libertarian.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  4. #614
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    GM doesn't do any of those things.
    And this is your idea of knowing how to debate?


    You REALLY don't know how to debate, do you?
    Between rebuttals such as yours and critisizing spelling for lack of argument, I'm more than a little dissapointed in the debating skills of the local competition!
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  5. #615
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,267

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    And this is your idea of knowing how to debate?


    Between rebuttals such as yours and critisizing spelling for lack of argument,
    You can't possibly be surprised. When one claims superior intellect and education, one gets held to a higher standard. Folks that claim moral superiority should expect the same. How sad that most don't walk the very walk they claim to espouse.

    There's a word for that.

  6. #616
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    You can't possibly be surprised. When one claims superior intellect and education, one gets held to a higher standard.
    And they sure as hell can't expect to make multiple spelling errors, not to mention lots of massive errors in logic.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  7. #617
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Any policy that legitimizes any perversion and demands that society condone and accept it is another nail in the coffin of civilization.

    The radical left has silenced common sense with political correctness while pounding nails into that coffin for nearly fifty years now.
    Perversion is a value judgement that changes with the individual. You need to be specific what you consider perversions if you want a serous discussion.

    Gays are not asking people to condone or accept anything, only that they be treated the same under the law.

    Political correctness as you are using it is just a way of whining about what others are doing. it has exactly jack **** to do with the topic.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #618
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    And this is your idea of knowing how to debate?
    When you make claims here, people will ask you to back them up. If you fail to do so, your argument has failed. The onus is on you.

    Between rebuttals such as yours and critisizing spelling for lack of argument, I'm more than a little dissapointed in the debating skills of the local competition!
    You have yet to actually debate any one here. You make wild statements, then get insulting or whiny when people do not treat your stupid pronouncements as if they where the word of god. If you want to actually debate, you could start by explaining what you mean by perversion and how exactly gays are destroying the world.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #619
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    ... and how exactly gays are destroying the world.
    They undermined the morality of a generation that was party to genocidal acts, racial interment, and fighting the germans (that last part is just to differentiate them from the germans).
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 12-19-11 at 08:48 PM.

  10. #620
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    They undermined the morality of a generation that was party to genocidal acts, racial interment, and fighting the germans (that last part is just to differentiate them from the germans).
    Funny, I know a pretty large number of gays, they mostly are very moral people, don't do genocide, don't much care about race, and until this year couldn't serve openly in the military to fight any one. You are giving the poor girl bad infoz Tucker.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •