Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #411
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Ah yes, compassionate conservatism...religious right flavored...

    Do you need to take calculus to become an evangelical preacher?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  2. #412
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    No clue if you mistreat puppies or abuse kittens...though I am still trying to find out if you like people to "abuse" your "kitten" with their tongues and if so is it an "unnatural sex act" when its done or is it magically okay because its done by two straight people.
    Whether or not the "abuse" of my "kitten" is an "unnatural sex act" is relevant only to society and not the consenting participants and for this reason I keep my sexual escapades private and never demand public acceptance and legitimacy.

    But, if society should attempt to regulate what I do in the privacy of my bedroom, we would definately have a problem__I will respect the societal rights of the public and require the public to respect my rights to privacy.

    I believe that these rights apply to everyone regardless of their sexual preferences, providing of course that they are consensual and do not involve children__I cant be any clearer so I hope this answered your question.

    Even though I have previously stated my views on this subject in various other posts, I assume you couldn't grasp the answer because it wasnt what you wanted or expected to hear.(which is most likely that, I hate homosexuals)

    Like I have said many times, I couldn't care less what homosexuals do in the privacy of their bedrooms, but dragging their perversions into the public arena of society and demanding legitimacy and acceptance does spark public anger and resentment.
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  3. #413
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    Do you need to take calculus to become an evangelical preacher?
    I agree Thorgasm__Rick Perry is almost as dumb as 58state Obama.

    I hope the American voters don't scrape the bottom of the barrel again next november.
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  4. #414
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    02-12-12 @ 03:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    519
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Your comment about how what she does is a sick perversion, you should be ashamed of yourself.

    Note: I really, really, really, really, want to say very mean things, but I am not, but I really should, because what you said in your post is ignorant (literally), hurtful, selfish, wrong, stupid, degrading, hurtful to human rights, terrible, dumb, etc etc.

  5. #415
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Golden City of the Risen Dead
    Last Seen
    10-05-12 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    4,310

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Like I have said many times...[homosexuals] dragging their perversions into the public arena of society and demanding legitimacy and acceptance does spark public anger and resentment.
    So the only difference between a gay pride parade and a Puerto Rican pride parade is the sexual aspect of the participants involved, even though that one section of their humanity is not the focus of the parade?

  6. #416
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 12:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,194

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    I agree Thorgasm__Rick Perry is almost as dumb as 58state Obama.

    I hope the American voters don't scrape the bottom of the barrel again next november.
    I thought it was 57 states.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  7. #417
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Whether or not the "abuse" of my "kitten" is an "unnatural sex act" is relevant only to society and not the consenting participants and for this reason I keep my sexual escapades private and never demand public acceptance and legitimacy.
    Your's specifically? I agree, which is why I was going generic for a good majority of my posts but the opening was just too big for me to ignore those play on words

    However, in a general sense I disagree completely. One of your arguments was specifically that homosexuality is bad because its based on an "unnatural sex act". Which is specifically implying that said ACT is what helps make homosexuality bad. In which case, if that arugment is even internally consistent with your own logic, then it must ALSO be unnatural when done between heterosexuals. I don't know of many lesbians going "YOU WILL PUBLICLY ACCEPT THAT I LICK PUSSY!", I see only that they want people to accept they're homosexual. YOU however made the claim that somehow the acts they partake in are unnatural and thus is part of why they're bad. So I'm just wanting to see if you're consistent. So don't give me this "private" BS because you only are NOW falling on that as an excuse after you've been called on your statements earlier that had nothing to do with private or public.

    But, if society should attempt to regulate what I do in the privacy of my bedroom, we would definately have a problem__I will respect the societal rights of the public and require the public to respect my rights to privacy.
    So then why did you claim homosexuality was bad because of "unnatural sex acts" that are performed in their private places?

    Even though I have previously stated my views on this subject in various other posts, I assume you couldn't grasp the answer because it wasnt what you wanted or expected to hear.(which is most likely that, I hate homosexuals)
    I didn't expect to hear you hate homosexuals. Though you are telling me exactly what I expected to hear....a lot of dancing around and refusal to answer the question I gave you because you are inconsistent in your views, not because I think you hate homosexuals. You have no issue claiming that a PRIVATE act that homosexuals engage in are "unnatural sex acts" and yet type paragraph after paragraph trying to avoid having to make that same call regarding those exact same acts undertaken by heterosexuals.

    Like I have said many times, I couldn't care less what homosexuals do in the privacy of their bedrooms
    Sure seems like you do when you made comments negatively towards homosexuality based on the sex acts they perform in their bedrooms.

    but dragging their perversions into the public arena of society and demanding legitimacy and acceptance does spark public anger and resentment.
    Can't recall the last time I watched two lesbians publicly go down on each other or two dudes ****ing each other in the ass in the middle of the street, so again I'm not sure how your Public/private argument connects to your earlier statements about "unnatural sex acts".

  8. #418
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Like I have said many times, I couldn't care less what homosexuals do in the privacy of their bedrooms, but dragging their perversions into the public arena of society and demanding legitimacy and acceptance does spark public anger and resentment.
    You actually equate homosexuality to indecency in public. Let me guess, you also believe pedophiles are gay?

  9. #419
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,296

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    I agree Thorgasm__Rick Perry is almost as dumb as 58state Obama.
    As if somehow you were smarter than Obama? Priceless.

  10. #420
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalModerate View Post
    So the only difference between a gay pride parade and a Puerto Rican pride parade is the sexual aspect of the participants involved,
    Actually, there is no comparison whatsoever and I imagine your statement would draw critisism from many in the puerto rican community.

    even though that one section of their humanity is not the focus of the parade?
    Even though it may not be the "focus" it is the basis of the parade__Their entire homosexual lifestyle revolves around their sexual orientation.
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •