Page 41 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #401
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    None of which really stated whether or not you think oral sex or anal sex when engaged upon by heterosexuals are "unnatural sex acts".

    And I understand your point. YOU think its a perversion, they're not keeping it locked away like a deep dark secret, and thus society must deal with the fact some people are like this and you dislike it because some of them are really over the top. Well you know what, I think people proclaiming the will of god in regards to his "hate" is immoral. I think that people proclaiming tha god condoned 9/11 is immoral. I think people slandering our troops is immoral. Those are the "extreme" example of the people on YOUR side of this debate...does that mean we shouldn't take your arguments seriously because the extreme portion of your side is showing their immorality for all the world to see?
    Wow___I'm a monster___Thank you for reminding me what a terrible person I am.

    You forgot to mention that I mistreat puppies, abuse kittens and steal food from babies.
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  2. #402
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Wow___I'm a monster___Thank you for reminding me what a terrible person I am.

    You forgot to mention that I mistreat puppies, abuse kittens and steal food from babies.
    Don't forget your have a perverted sense of spelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #403
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Wow___I'm a monster___Thank you for reminding me what a terrible person I am.

    You forgot to mention that I mistreat puppies, abuse kittens and steal food from babies.
    Do you always misrepresent what people write? Do you ever actually answer challenges?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #404
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Wow___I'm a monster___Thank you for reminding me what a terrible person I am.

    You forgot to mention that I mistreat puppies, abuse kittens and steal food from babies.
    Actually, I don't think you're a monster...becuase I don't personally take the actions of the extreme minority of a group and equate them to the entire group and discount the entire group because of it.

    YOU repeatedly in this thread have shown disdain for Homosexuals by pointing out an extreme minority such as drag queens or extremely over the top "leather and chaps" type of of flamboyant gays in parades. You use them as your reasoning and your basis for saying why you don't need to actually listen or give credance to their arguments. I'm just pointing out that people who are anti-gay and sugget homosexuality is a "perversion" ALSO have people who are of the extreme minority that engage in over the top, crazy, socially unacceptable behavior as well. And, upon pointing it out, asking if we should treat you by the same standard you seem to wish to choose gay people.

    No clue if you mistreat puppies or abuse kittens...though I am still trying to find out if you like people to "abuse" your "kitten" with their tongues and if so is it an "unnatural sex act" when its done or is it magically okay because its done by two straight people.

  5. #405
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    ...though I am still trying to find out if you like people to "abuse" your "kitten" with their tongues and if so is it an "unnatural sex act" when its done or is it magically okay because its done by two straight people.
    Best sentence construction ever.

  6. #406
    Transcend~
    Empirica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lost at Sea
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,662

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It's spelled youthanasia.
    Thanks for sharing___I like yours better than both mine and the correct version.
    When a crime is ignored ~ it becomes flagrant;
    When a crime is rewarded ~ it becomes epidemic:

    No Amnesty No Exception

  7. #407
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    Thanks for sharing___I like yours better than both mine and the correct version.
    It's not really mine. It's Dave Mustaine's.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #408
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,351
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Thorgasm View Post
    It's not really mine. It's Dave Mustaine's.
    Which means it sucks.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #409
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Which means it sucks.
    Don't make me throat punch you.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  10. #410
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,303

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Ah yes, compassionate conservatism...religious right flavored...


Page 41 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •