Page 24 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #231
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    So people decide to be gay?

    Now there's some pretzel logic.
    Of course they don't. But even if they could, they wouldn't have a moral obligation to choose it.

    Put it this way - people don't have an obligation to choose not to have sex or not get married to a member of the same sex if they happen to be gay.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  2. #232
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I am not interested in arguing an opinion. It's pointless. You can have a different opinion then I. It makes no difference to me. I am secure enough in my opinion and the facts as I know them to be able to accept that you don't agree with me, and all the appeals to emotion that most liberals love will not cause me to change my mind.
    Then stop offering YOUR opinion. Only offer facts, since that's all you're willing to accept from others. Do not make another opinion statement ever on this forum again.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  3. #233
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    If the pro-GM crowd are consistent, it would be a fact. I don't expect them to be consistent, though (my opinion).
    Your "opinion?" I thought you weren't interested in opinions. If you aren't interested in anyone else's, why do you think anyone should care about yours?
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  4. #234
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    The sight of hundreds of men gayly parading down a public city street in broad daylight dressed only in ladies pumps, panties and makeup with fluffy boas and colorful feathered head-dress tends to make many people question the seriousness of their oppression.

    Not to mention, they are one of the most financially successful groups in America__The homosexual lifestyle is based entirely on unnatural sex acts, which most people have no problem with as long as they are not being forced to accept it as anything but what it is__Sick perversion.
    What does "accept" mean though?
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  5. #235
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    and don't forget - it can only be carried out within the holy confines of marriage, strictly missionary, and only with the express purpose of procreation.

    and the women isn't supposed to enjoy it.
    No kissing either! The mouth is for eating. Kissing is unnatural!!!!
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  6. #236
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    Never mentioned it was sexual. So, apparently you are.

    But apparently you are OK with Homosexual men humping stranger's legs in a sign of dominanace? After all, animals do it, so it must be OK. There are thousands of things animals do that would never be accepted in society, I only gave one.

    Another example: A while ago, one of my dogs was raped by another dog and she got torn up pretty badly down there.. It happens in the animal world, so it must be OK and acceptable - according to your argument.
    That's funny, the "it's not natural" argument would seem to be arguing just that.

    Oh, and wait - are you discussing opinions again?
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  7. #237
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I feel even more appalled when I see a parade of uptight condescending arrogant Bible Thumpers myself. Hard to take anything they say seriously. Especially when they get togther and heal the sick, raise the dead and pray away the gay.
    Or:

    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by buck View Post
    I am not interested in arguing an opinion. It's pointless. You can have a different opinion then I. It makes no difference to me. I am secure enough in my opinion and the facts as I know them to be able to accept that you don't agree with me, and all the appeals to emotion that most liberals love will not cause me to change my mind.
    The facts as you know them.... in other words...


  9. #239
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,256

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post

    Put it this way - people don't have an obligation to choose not to have sex or not get married to a member of the same sex if they happen to be gay.
    I'm sorry, with all those negatives, I'm too dizzy to attempt to comprehend what that sentence actually was intended to mean.

  10. #240
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,937

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post

    intolerant (ɪnˈtɒlərənt)
    adj (foll by of )
    1. lacking respect for practices and beliefs other than one's own
    2. not able or willing to tolerate or endure: intolerant of noise
    Well, glad to see you must be pointing out your own intolerance as well for the beliefs of others in regards to your derogatory treatment and disdain for religious beliefs.

Page 24 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •