Page 19 of 124 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 1236

Thread: Just Plain Wrong

  1. #181
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,953

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I have 2. Of course my kids aren't shy at all. If I told them why I disagree with Bachmann, my son would probably march right up to her and start asking her why she doesn't like other people. Just the way he is. When we were on our way home with them, he walked right up to a guy in the Atlanta airport and started talking to him -- in Russian. (Which this gentleman, being American, didn't really understand too well!)
    I think that's awesome, and your kids must be extraordinary.

    But I still don't buy this 8-year old's whispering to the candidate without being primed. I say this because Presidential candidate events are tightly controlled, because tightly controlled events and cameras can be very intimidating even for confident adults, and most of all because I can't imagine why an 8-year old would even be thinking about his mother's gender orientation. I guess I'm just cynical. Maybe this is just the coolest, smartest, bravest little boy there ever was.

  2. #182
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,212

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Empirica View Post
    "Your post has the tone" of an ignorant liberal who is void of original and independent thought that has abandoned their common sense for political correctness upon which they have blindly based their entire philosophy of life.

    You are owned by those who think for you___A total waste of a human mind.
    How is opposing homosexuality and gay marriage "original and independent thought"?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  3. #183
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    I mean...I know some pretty dickish atheists, but I have a hard time understanding why such a small # of people are so hated. Statistically, atheists make up only about 6% of the population of the entire world.
    Cause they do not fit in with the majority and buy into some higher being. Folks be scared of other folks not like self
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  4. #184
    Stigmatized! End R Word! Kali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    08-19-12 @ 12:29 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    13,334
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Everyone loves to use the Constitution as their own tool...I dont pay any attention to that either...
    And here in your own words is your problem
    ~Following My Own Flow~

  5. #185
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    And here in your own words is your problem
    No kali the problem is that you and the rest of the cheerleaders on here dont accept anyone elses words...and I think half of you jump on the cheerleading bandwagon because its the in thing on Dps and if your a homosexual cheerleader you get lots of likes...lol

  6. #186
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Kali View Post
    Cause they do not fit in with the majority and buy into some higher being. Folks be scared of other folks not like self
    Nope wrong again...no one hates atheists or homosexuals...I hate that they think they can just badger me and MAKE me agree with them...that is beginning to backfire. I dont think atheists and homosexuals have a "RIGHT" to stifle me and my views and their supporters do not have the right to try and make anyone feel intimidated or small because they dont agree with them.

    I could make a statement like some others have in this thread...that anyone that supports a homosexual mother manipulating an 8 yr old kid and exploiting his being so young an naive to enhance her political agenda by force feeding him to memorize.. what it is she wants him to say...are disgusting thinking one sided narrow minded disengenuous individuals whos only agenda is to force someone to agree with them....nada nope nana nevah gonna happen.

  7. #187
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Empirica, I dont agree with your definitions...but I believe in your right to have them...dont let the pro everything homosexual cheerleading squad on dps bogart you into being silent or changing your view UNLESS YOU WANT TO...
    Personally the more they play the jump down your throat crap...the more Im going to tell them what I think...whether they like it or not...NO ONE is going to shove what they believe down my throat and try to stifle my opinion by meaningless aggressive abuse...PERIOD...and theres a few overbearing quite the obnoxious individuals that try to do that in every one of these threads...you will NEVER get an inch from me..UNLESS I decide to give it...and I aint decided
    Dont like that im not for homosexual marriage ? dont like me because Im not for homosexual marriage...GOOD...now ask me if I care..
    Your opinion is your opinion. I have no problem with you holding it. The issue I have is when you or any of the anti-GM crowd starts to provide misinformation or confuse their opinions with facts. THEN I'll demonstrate the error of your ways, clearly.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  8. #188
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    So what thats her opinion and theres others that share it....and SHE IS ENTITLED TO SAY IT whether your OR ANYONE ELSE LIKES IT OR NOT....got it yet
    Problem is, she is using incorrect terminology. She can have her opinion, but when she or anyone uses incorrect terminology, they will get confronted.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  9. #189
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Maybe...JUST MAYBE, I have high hopes and great confidence in the superior intellect of most of the posters over mine on DPS that eventually it will sink in...that my opposition is all about the gang intimidation and swarm tactic mentality used by the homosexual supporters on this forum against anyone that dares post a view that they dont agree with....than it has anything to do with homosexuality.
    I refuse to sit here any longer and read sarcastic, sometimes insulting posts with the purpose to intimidate and stifle any opposing viewpoint to homosexual marriage or anything homosexual for that matter without giving it the same response.
    EVERYONE HAS THEIR OPINION AND VIEWS and they are entitled to them....this isnt the either your for anything homosexual and its not to be debated, only agreed with forum

    My first week on this forum and my first engagement in a homosexual thread..I got several nasty PMs attacking me. They didnt phase me in the least but that and other threads set my present attitude in STONE.
    Last edited by lpast; 12-09-11 at 07:53 AM.

  10. #190
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Just Plain Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Get this in your HEADS...there are millions of people against homosexual marriage whether you like it or not..and all your intimidation tactics dont work with everyone......
    Now get this too...I DONT HAVE TO GIVE YOU A REASON or justify my being against homosexual marriage...but I will tell you what I will do from now on...I will confront any homosexual marriage cheerleader with either the same respect...or the same sarcasm or the same INSULTs they give to me...
    Im sick of the group intimidation tactics by the same faces in every thread about homosexual marriage...
    You can spin on your head and whistle dixie and tell me ad nausem that its NORMAL to be a homosexual, just as NORMAL as being a heterosexual and I ad nausem tell you BS...two females/two males...SAYING..they are mommy AND daddy...is not NORMAL...and you cant make it normal telling me it is over and over and over and over and over....
    If homosexuality was normal...94% of the world would be homosexual and 6% straight..if it was NORMAL for two men or two women to be a MOMMY AND A DADDY there would be no need for both men and women there would be either one or the other, now how do you think that would work ?
    Stop trying to give me the crap that its normal behavior...stop trying to tell me that its normal for a kid to call one guy daddy and the other mommy...pffffffffft....this is just a "FEW" people wanting what they want when they want it and they dont care nor want to hear anything against what THEY want...
    See, this is an example of you confusing your opinion with facts. First, you need to define normal. If you are using "normal" in the statistical sense, then you are correct. If you are using "normal" in the moral/value based sense, then you are absolutely incorrect, cannot prove that you are correct, and, therefore, your position is completely inaccurate and invalid. Stick to posting your opinions, lpast, and I doubt you will have problems. Post incorrect facts, or opinions masked as facts and your positions will get blasted and shown to be invalid every time.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •